How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-10-2005
wiser now

the bit Paris and Doyle had... although it was slightly embarrassing!!

About the whole Rory and sex thing... okay she has sex... get over it now

29-10-2005
User Friendly

I loved the ending of the last episode.. I love this show

31-10-2005
front row

I've loved Gilmore Girls since the beginning...I don't think it gets as much publicity as it deserves, though!

08-11-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Anybody else think Milo (Jess) looked SMOKIN' tonight? I wish he'd show up on the show more often.

09-11-2005
V.I.P.

^ hell yeah! Alexis is one lucky girl. I wish they'd take him back but I guess him and Rory are all played out. or not.

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ I think they've asked him previously to come back, but he wouldn't unless his character was killed off the show. I'm afraid to say he can't afford to be TOO picky with his parts right now... we don't see him in much at all... I guess he had a stint on American Dreams, but that show is done, right?

10-11-2005
Rebaptising my badness

Milo has a new show now, but Amy Sherman made it clear once that, whenever he has the time, she'll bring him back to the show. She thinks things aren't completely resolved between Jess and Rory.

front row

rory's back at lorelais yey!!! and now they can set the date yey!!! ...luke has a daughter he didn't knew about............
can't wait for next weeks eps!!!

16-11-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova
She thinks things aren't completely resolved between Jess and Rory.
That would be the perfect way for them to end the season/series...

I must say, though, that everything seems to be fairly predictable now. I've been bored with this season.

16-11-2005
User Friendly

I really hope Rory apologizes to her Grandma.. I felt bad for granny gilmore this episode.

I also can't believe that Rory got the job by sheer annoyance/persistence..

And the whole luke daughter thing.. came out of nowhere.. his reaction was so.. not realistic to me..

I love Lauren Graham... great actress!!.. and Rory looked so pretty this episode.. even if she was annoying...

17-11-2005
V.I.P.

i'm glad they made up... finally. Felt bad for Emily too. Luke's daughter is um, a tween-Rory, maybe a leeetle geekier. Is it really feasible that a young girl would be so utterly blase about meeting her long lost biological father?? My mom never knew her dad and I'm certain she would flip out if she had the chance to find him. chuh.

V.I.P.

I watch the Gilmore Girls from time to time since it first started. I saw Rory grow up right before my very eyes.. *sighs* lol

I like her with that guy, can't think of his name. He's really cute and is now in Supernatural. I prefered her with him. And his voice is oh soooooo sexy! *swoons*

For some reason i don't like Jess. he's just someone who rubs me the wrong way. I prefer Rory to be with the Preppy boyfriend. Can't think of his name either *yikes!*

17-11-2005
front row

^^ haha dean was the first boyfriend. he was an arsehole though cheating on his wife! and logan is the preppy boyfriend.. i think... yr making me have a memory spasm too!

20-11-2005
wiser now

So glad Rory is back home!!! The reactions of both Luke and his daughter were but unrealistic... I mean c'mon meeting your father/daughter for the first time it would be HUGE!! I felt sorry for Emily too on the plane... I just wish she had a better relationship with Lorelai

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I just want to point out... I don't normally talk about characters in shows like they're real people (like so many girls I know do with soap operas...)... but I just had a few reactions to the last episode, as many did.

I thought Rory was out of line. Once she moved in with her grandparents, she started getting an attitude.

And I think some people don't like Jess's character because HE has an attitude.

I never liked Dean. Glad there isn't a chance she'll be back with him.

Logan really seemed like an *ss last episode. I've wanted to give him chance all along, but... I don't think she's right for him, and vice versa.

And I missed the whole reunion bit! I was trying to set up a DVD player, and missed the last half of the freakin' episode!

Anyway, we knew they were going to make up. And now there's this Luke and daughter thing. What twists will be next? This series is seriously winding down...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gilmore, girls