How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-05-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleeshab
but then again Dean cheated on his wife with Rory
at first dean was a good person, that's why i think rory and dean's relationship was platonic. only when dean was married did their relationship went to the next level, they had sex. i guess in a way, rory found him more attractive when he's married

10-05-2006
V.I.P.

Christopher and Lorelai!! finally... I've only been waiting for this since Sherry up and abandoned her family. Not sure I liked the way it happened but hey, beggars can't be choosers. :p One thing I don't get, Amy Sherman Palladino said that Chris would affect Lor and Luke's relationship, but not in a way we would expect?... dunno bout the rest of you but this is exactly what I expected.

V.I.P.

oh and I forgot to add, good on Lor for finally standing up to Luke protecting his precious Anna... who the fu*k is she, the queen of england?

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuviel
Christopher and Lorelai!! finally... I've only been waiting for this since Sherry up and abandoned her family. Not sure I liked the way it happened but hey, beggars can't be choosers. :p One thing I don't get, Amy Sherman Palladino said that Chris would affect Lor and Luke's relationship, but not in a way we would expect?... dunno bout the rest of you but this is exactly what I expected.
haha who knows but yeh I was excited to see Lorelai with Christopher! he's so hot and let's face it people, they are lovely and perfect for each other. Remember when Rory was in a press for journalists i think, they were there and they just kept talkin and makin fun of the other ppl there, I sooo hope they end up together

10-05-2006
rising star

This episode was pretty good I guess. Nothing really happened except the whole Lorelai-Chris thing. The best part for sure was the whole Rory Gilmore astronomy building model scene, I was laughing sooo hard.

10-05-2006
Rebaptising my badness

I hated most of the episode, except for the last 5-10 minutes. And not because I liked what happened, but because the acting was superb. Alexis was totally convincing when Rory cried over Logan's departure - it actually made me cry too. I don't like Logan but I feel Rory's pain (I mean, I know that I'd be as devastated if it happened to me too).

Once again I repeat: I'm glad that the Palladinos are gone. The whole troubadour thing was pulling-my-hair-out annoying. Especially the part with Sonic Youth. *pukes*

V.I.P.

^ thank you, the troubadours were killing me. that one man with the black rimmed glasses had enough of a buffy "gentlemen" vibe to creep me out sufficiently. not even close to funny. the whole quirky townspeople routine has gotten real old. only Michel makes me laugh anymore... his raver dancing was priceless. Rory was really good in that last scene except I was still hurting from her mangled cockney/english accent. the whole party spiel seemed really forced. We'll just have to see how it goes without ASP&D... fingers crossed!

V.I.P.

I completely agree with the last six posts, especially Tinuviel! I have felt guilty for not wanting Lorelai to be with Luke, but Chris is so much hotter (and of course a real reason: imo, compatible with Lorelai).

I actually like Logan. I didn't like Logan in the beginning, but unless he f-eds it up in London, than I have no problem with him and Rory together. I kind of thought the whole him "cheating" on her during their break was too much.

wiser now

okay so I FINALLY watched the season finale... I aagree with you 100% Tinu esp the whole Chris/Lor thing

I hope he's a regular next season

at the whole trubador thing

scenester

At first, I wanted Loralai with Luke, but then I thought about it, and I wouldn't really mind her with Chris either. But after hearing her say that Luke was the only guy that she ever really loved, I wanted her with Luke. I don't really know how I feel about either one of them anymore. I guess I would be ok with me either way.

As for Rory's relationships. I've never liked any of her boyfriends, but if I had to choose one, I'd choose Jess. Dean was overprotective and way too jealous. He KNEW that her dream was to go to Harvard and how important it was for her to get in, but he continued to pull guilt trips on her because she couldn't hang out with him because she had school stuff to do. I would've liked Jess more if he didn't try too hard to be a tough guy and if he didn't run away. I know she never went out with Marty, but I wouldn't want her to date him either. I have a lot of guy friends, and I've had many guy "friends" who would just be friends to me because it was a chance to get with me. But, when they found out I wasn't interested, they stopped talking to me. I would rather not waste my time with someone who is my "friend" just to get some. I don't like Logan at all. He's just a pompous tool that thinks he can get anything he wants, just because he's a pretty boy and is rich. He tries so hard to say that he's not like the rest of his family, and he wants to detach himself from them, but he continues to use their money. He never stands behind what he says. The only time I started to like him was in the Valentines day episode, when they went to Martha's Vineyard.

I just really hated this season. The whole season just seemed like filler material. It didn't even seem like I was watching the Gilmore Girls anymore. I really hope the new producer steps it up and makes season 7 great.

13-06-2006
windowshopping

am i the only one who loved Tristan/Tristin Dungray...?? he's such a hottie!!! i finally watched every single show w/ him in it... so sad that they made him leave... dude i hate Dean; i find him super annoying at times. i loved the whole Mary/Louis (insert number here) between her and CMM. Jess... oh my god... these two were my 2nd favorite couple. he's soo PERFECT for her... i wish she'd end up w/ him. I wonder who Lorelai is going to marry...

13-06-2006
chaos reigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnsw33tie012
am i the only one who loved Tristan/Tristin Dungray...?? he's such a hottie!!! i finally watched every single show w/ him in it... so sad that they made him leave... dude i hate Dean; i find him super annoying at times. i loved the whole Mary/Louis (insert number here) between her and CMM. Jess... oh my god... these two were my 2nd favorite couple. he's soo PERFECT for her... i wish she'd end up w/ him. I wonder who Lorelai is going to marry...
I CAN NOT stand that actor... in fact, I did NOT watch GG in the begining just because he was on it. Thank God he left!

I loved the Mary+Louise combo and was extatic when Rory and Paris bumped into them while Spring breaking! And Jess is the hottest.... he and Rory so beling together!

chaos reigns

About the season finale ... it sucked ... but puh-lease ... once the Palladinos are gone ... no one will be able to write like Amy ... the dialogs will go to **** and then we'll see the invaluable input of Lauren and Alexis trying to fix up everything ... the show is going down the drain ... which makes me think when the series "jumped the shark" ... when did it happen? When Paul Anka appeared?

PS Luke is a twat... he doesnt deserver Lorelai .. and even tho Chris is cool... he's a looser, too.
Rory can go with either Logan or Jess .. she shud keep them both!

adi
fashion insider

rory jess
my absolute favourite couple

i'm now downloading every season and watching every episode. last summer was sex and the city, and this is gilmore girls summer

14-06-2006
backstage pass

everytime i see a re-run with dean in it, I cringe. And to think he now has his own show with some other person - oy vey! But I love gg - I wish I could partake in such snappy convos with my mom

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gilmore, girls