How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-08-2006
front row

I really love Christopher, but I want Lor to be with Luke so bad. He would seem so lonely without her. =[

He may not be as compatible, but I think it works out for a more interesting relationship that way, him leaning on her for humor and her on him for seriousness.

01-08-2006
V.I.P.

I seriously forgot all about Chad Michael Murray being on Gilmore Girls, but I didn't watch much in the beginning. I remember him on Dawson's Creek though..

03-08-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova
September 26th.
cool, i can't wait for the new season!

02-09-2006
V.I.P.

I'm just watching first season and I love it funny but not stupid!

22-09-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova
And in his defense he can't do any worse than the last season, which was a complete trainwreck from beginning to end. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, next season is the last and it has to end on a high note.
I am SO behind. I watched a few episodes last season, and was SO very disappointed... so my interest in the series dropped all together. The only time I watched was when Milo had a reappearance.

So this is officially the last season? Bummer... yet... the show has definitely run its course. What else is there left to cover?

And is anybody willing to give me a brief run down if the season finale? What happened with Logan and Rory, specifically?

22-09-2006
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
I am SO behind. I watched a few episodes last season, and was SO very disappointed... so my interest in the series dropped all together. The only time I watched was when Milo had a reappearance.

So this is officially the last season? Bummer... yet... the show has definitely run its course. What else is there left to cover?

And is anybody willing to give me a brief run down if the season finale? What happened with Logan and Rory, specifically?
Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham are only signed for one more season, but there are timid talks of an eight season.

Brief recap of the season finale. Emily tries to set Christopher up with a shrink, Lorelai ends up pouring her heart out to the woman, admitting that Luke was the only man she ever loved. Then she goes on to give Luke an ultimatum, he says no, she breaks up with him (but he doesn't know that, of course) and then sleeps with Christopher. Rory gives Logan a themed farewell party, then he leaves to London. I don't like Logan an Rory together, but this particular scene where they say each other goodbye is very touching.

trendsetter

I love GG! I actually got hooked on reruns on ABC Family, and started watching episodes on WB when I could last year. Sometime during the summer, I became I faithful tuner-inner every week, even though it was still reruns. I'm almost all cought up with every season. I'd love to be able to watch the show on real time episodes this year every Tuesday, but sadly, I'll be busy every Tuesday night. Sad when an actual life gets in the way of a TV show, isn't it? Haha. Oh, the woes of not having TiVo! So it's back to reruns a year behind on ABC Family!

V.I.P.

Alexis was so palpably good in that scene where she watched Logan leave. But that still doesn't erase the memory of how super annoying she was at beginning of the 'london' party.. she always tries so hard for Logan. egh. I heard Marty is coming back. wheee! Fingers crossed for an eighth season, I'm not ready to let them go yet.

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Nemova, thanks for the recap. Reliable, as always.

I looked at my TV listings and can't find that channel that Gilmore Girls is on... the former WB... here in Tallahassee. Is it possible I don't get it here!? Bring me back to Chicago!

22-09-2006
barack the vote

ok so i'm on season 4 of the dvds and i can't believe this happened last night: SPOILER:

emily and richard are separating!!!!!!!!!!

i never thought that would happen, ever!

22-09-2006
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Nemova, thanks for the recap. Reliable, as always.

I looked at my TV listings and can't find that channel that Gilmore Girls is on... the former WB... here in Tallahassee. Is it possible I don't get it here!? Bring me back to Chicago!
Check here:

http://www.cwtv.com/stations

V.I.P.

My dad was talking to me during parts of the show tonight and I got confused about bits of it trying to talk and listen to the show! I'll put it in white so no one has it spoiled....

Soooooo...what te hell was the bit about the rocket? I missed her explanation! And did Logan not want Rory to come to London for the summer then? He only wanted to see her at Christmas?? Sucks... and I can't believe Luke and Lorelai are over!!

27-09-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterak
I really love Christopher, but I want Lor to be with Luke so bad. He would seem so lonely without her. =[

He may not be as compatible, but I think it works out for a more interesting relationship that way, him leaning on her for humor and her on him for seriousness.
i totally agree! but christopher is hard to resist with his boyish charm and a better haircut.

funny thing is, i didn't get into GG until like a month ago when a friend of mine gave me her copy of season 1, and since then i've been locking myself in every night watching 3-4 epis at a time! and then i got impatient when this season's premiere was quickly approaching so i went on tv.com and read all of the epi recaps haha. patient is no virtue of mine...

27-09-2006
V.I.P.

Chris is hard to resist, specially minus the serious baggage Luke has under his eyes. Seriously.. get some sleep man. No wonder he's griping all the damn time.

vmob84, the thing with the rocket was that Rory & Logan had watched an episode of The Twilight Zone way back when & it concerned some random guy who had to go to space for like 80 years or something and leave his sweetheart behind; only in space he'd have to be in suspended animation which would mean when he got back to earth, his girl would be old and saggy & he'd still be spry & young. So he went off to Jupiter or Mars wherever it's all relative and the gf went and suspended herself in animation without telling him of course - sharp one that girl, while he refused to be suspended in animation (there's gotta be an abbreviation for this) and so he came back to earth, old and droopy while she was still young and peppy but the point was that they did it out of looooove and Logan had remarked to Rory "Now that's true love" or similar and so him sending her that specific model of the rocket (which was prolly featured in the show itself, thus expensive & hard to find - yes he needs to feed an orphan instead) is essentially saying that she's his true love. yada yada. yup.

edit: and yeah, so what did Christmas mean?? that Rory would go over until Christmas or that she'd only go out for Christmas?? I thought it was the former and that she'd want to spend her xmas with Lor & family hence the befuddled expression on her face. hrmm oh well. Bring on Marty already dammit.

Last edited by Tinuviel; 27-09-2006 at 03:11 PM.
28-09-2006
chaos reigns

the new season hasnt started here ... and Im really scared about the Palladinos gone ... the worst part is that did u know that Alexis & Lauren actually dont get paid much?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gilmore, girls