How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ No, Neon Trees.
whoever they are..

06-03-2011
V.I.P.

original

Glee

i had to listen a couple of times to this, but now i can't stop listening, it's a great workout song

i think we didn't have this one yet

"do you want to touch me" performance

06-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

loooove santanas purple jacket !

06-03-2011
fashion insider

ANIMAL cover is really good, or maybe is just the fact that Darren criss is singing it that makes me like it LOL

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
^ No, Neon Trees.
whoever they are..
Oh Boo. Animal is my favourite Pearl Jam song. I've heard of Neon Trees but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what they sing.

07-03-2011
V.I.P.

tiny little snippet

and for the ones who are interested...Darren was on Regis and Kelly this morning

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

i liked this ep, Kurt trying to be sexy was hilarious and i thought it was very sweet of Blaine to go to Burt
i didn't even hate Gwyneth this time around (which can only mean that guys who usually like her thought she was terrible)
the songs just weren't good (only liked Animal and kiss)
oh and AD was fun but i don't want another Will-Emma saga to begin

09-03-2011
tfs star

agree^
I really liked this episode. I was laughing so hard during Kurt trying to be sexy. His talk with his dad was so good. The writing in that scene was amazing.

Gwyneth is such a breath of fresh air to this show. I liked her more this time around.
I found myself skipping majority of the songs though.
The Santana/Brittany thing is weird but touching.
and I agree. I don't want another Will-Emma saga. It's getting painful to watch.

09-03-2011
fashion elite

i didn't like this episode, i turned off the tv after the tango number because i couldnt take another horny will

did i miss anything important?

V.I.P.

^

- Blaine went to Burt to make him talk about Sex with Kurt
- terrible Santana-Gwyneth-Brittany song (longing glances between Santana and Brittany)
btw, since when does Santana have such a trout pout?
- Puck joins the celibacy club, they sing "Afternoon delight" thinking it's about dessert in the middle of the day
- Kurt and Burt have an attempt of/at(?- stupid prepositions) "the talk"
- Emma and her hubby (forgot his name) have a talk with Gwyneth...they haven't had sex yet...Emma can't say she isn't still in love with Will...her man leaves
- Santana confesses to Brittany that she loves her and wants to be with her but is afraid to get there...Brittany loves Artie and can't break up with him
- scene with Lauren that i can't get through, sorry
- Quinn and Finn are back on
- Gwynth says she's good at sex but bad at romance, but maybe she should try it (with Will) they kiss...END

next week's promo

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

Overall it was a great ep and yes the ''Britana'' scenes were interesting. Everyone is saying that Artie is such a douche and that Brittany is stupid for not choosing Santana but I think she made the right choice. She loves them both but she's with him and he is nice to her. Santana is always a b*tch. She needs to work on her issues first.

I was VERY disappointed in the way they handled Emma's Character. Virginity is not a joke to some people and turning around and all of a sudden making fun of her situation was not cool. You can't be sensitive only to gay issues. You have to be to all of them.

While the outfits were horrendous I did actually enjoy Emma's group singing that ''nooner'' song. See that's funny cause it's shows she's clueless but the rest with Carl was just nasty.

I enjoyed the rest of the songs. Landslide was more like the Dixie Chicks cover but it was still nice. Didn't really like Kiss but I liked the tango (ex dancer here - they did well). Kurts team song was great until the bubble machine appeared. First time ever for me going WTF at the fantasy aspect. Kurt's facials were way better than Blaine's.

Gwyneth changed outfits like 12 times. That Jazz outfit with the side ponytail made me crack up. Oh Ryan.

I don't know why Rachel and Quinn want Finn. He wears PUFF VESTS for crying out loud.

Where was Mercedes. Two scenes are not enough. I want a full ep about her soon please.

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

^i miss both Mercedes and Tina, they were in there from the beginning on, but we barely know anything (apart from a few couple-y scenes of Tina and Mike) about them or see them or hear them and they both have great voices.

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

didn't see the latest episode, but it's been awhile since there was an ep "dedicated" to either Mercedes or Tina, right? such a pity, i agree. they're both amazing singers and as much i like Kurt's storyline, i'd seriously trade love triangle for the 25th time between Finn - Rachel - X for an actual storyline including Tina and Mercedes (or for each to get their own one).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 09-03-2011 at 04:22 PM.
09-03-2011
fashion elite

i wouldn't mind an episode on mercedes, and it seems pretty unfair that shes the only one who hasn't had a real boyfriend. but tina's acting makes me cringe...

i also cant stand when someone in singing in front of the glee members and they all go nuts during the perfomance. like last night during the sexy number, i just keep rolling my eyes as everyone went wild. why can't they just sit there for once

PrettySmileyStew ♥

i was actually quite touched during then whole Santana/Brittany scene.
it was a side of Santana that I havent seen before ,and i gotta say i like that santana.
and her leather coat

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee