How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-03-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
I don't like Chris singing either.

And i still don't get his Emmy award
Sorry to be all technical, but Chris does not have an Emmy. He has a Golden Globe (which, in my opinion, was definitely well-deserved).

16-03-2011
front row

Oh, and who else cheered when the big kiss finally happened!? I'm so happy with this extra story line!

16-03-2011
fashion insider

Im about to cry, LOL this episode was MAJOR!! and that kiss OMG!! I totally WASNT expecting that to happen today, took me by surprise really, but it was a great episode, by far my favorite

16-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by moirla View Post
Sorry to be all technical, but Chris does not have an Emmy. He has a Golden Globe (which, in my opinion, was definitely well-deserved).
I agree, he's amazing and considering that hes only 20, that is one hell of an achievement .

And the kiss? Holy sh*t I was like a squealing manic!

V.I.P.

OMG the kiss. Yes I went a little bit girlcrazy too. Even though I'm not a fan of Blaine I was happy for Kurt. YAY. I so wanna post a gif.

The group songs were awesome. I'd probably have them on my iPod if they were ''real''. I love Mercedes song. Rachel's was lovely. Pucks was great too.

Totally hated Quinn tonight. The ep started off ok with her prom queen obsession but then quickly went south. She's so desperate. And even though it wasn't nice at least she was honest with Rachel. She and Finn will probably never leave their town whereas Rachel is they type that will make it to Broadway. Love her or hate her she would be wasting her talent not to go for it.

Love the Kathy Griffin cameo with the rip on Palin and good old ''Man About Town'' Rod showing up. I can't believe Sue punched that lady. I was quite shocked to be honest. I love when she and Will spar but that was quite uncalled for.

Question - Does anyone else hate how seat themselves. Tonight Tina wasn't sitting with Mike. And I notice Mercedes sits sort by herself. It's weird.

PS - Americans is it not coming back till half way through April? Boo if so.

16-03-2011
V.I.P.

^here are some...tumblr went crazy

ooh-voldy-voldy.tumblr.com

this interview is cute (about their kiss, at the end)

backstage pass

Close up anyone?

fashion icon

Not gonna lie... the kiss was kinda hot.

front row

This part wasn't bad at all. I like the two songs New Directions did, I kinda don't like Sue anymore.. This hate is lasting for too long and it's starting to bore me.

fashion elite

the rest of the season air dates:
Quote:
March 15th: Original Song (2x16) airs
March 22nd: no new episode
March 29th: no new episode
April 5th: no new episode
April 12th: no new episode
April 19th: 2x17 airs
April 26th: 2x18 airs
May 3rd: 2x19 airs
May 10th: 2x20 airs
May 17th: 2x21 airs
May 24th: 2x22 (Season 2 finale) airs
Note: some sources claim that 2x17 will air on April 12th, and the finale will air on May 17th. Others claim that 2x17 airs on April 12th, but that the finale is actually a two-part episode (with one hour each on May 17th and 24th). Still others say that Glee is set to have 24 episodes this season (instead of the usual 22), meaning it would return April 5th and run consecutively until the 24th. Basically - nobody knows. However, I think the dates listed above are the safest bet at the moment.
source- ontd_glee

PrettySmileyStew ♥

another break ?
didnt they just back from 2 weeks off air ?

thats what i hate most about this show..
they air 2 weeks, off 2 weeks, air 2 weeks, off another 2 or more..

17-03-2011
backstage pass

Massive Glee Paley Fest tweet round-up:

* The adorable Chris Colfer on the red carpet at #paleyfest @gleeonfox http://t.co/1HGIUka
* Ian Brennan wrote a song today for Kristin Chenoweth today called It’s 10 a.m. And I’m Drunk. #Glee
* Kurt/Blaine kiss: chris says if they’d drawn it out any longer, fans would’ve killed themselves. D says It felt right. #glee #paleyfest
* Darren Criss on Blaine/Kurt kiss: “It was it certainly felt right. It was a really special time.” #glee #PaleyFest
* Brad Falchuck on writing for Burt/Kurt: “It’s really just a father son relationship. The gay stuff is just a complication.” #glee #PaleyFest
* Kurt/burt is very personal to ryan, it’s autobiographical - his brother did the plugging his ears and running from the room thing #glee
* Heather Morris says the vomit during the Ke$ha number “tasted like chalk.” #glee #paleyfest http://yfrog.com/h0u4xwqj
* Darren hasn’t tried to walk into a gap since silly love songs.#paleyfest #glee
* Heather auditioned for Brittany Spears 3 years before working with her on the show. #PaleyFest #Glee
* Also! Chris Colfer and Darren Criss hope for longterm Kurt/Blaine relationship… Full stories & video intvus coming tomorrow! - @karawarner
* The umbrella number w/ Gwenyth was the most challenging number to shoot. Ryan Murphy is still in a bad mood about it. #Glee#paleyfest
* Ryan Murphy says Gwyneth and Kristin Chenoweth are “the muses” of the show. They’ll always be back. #PaleyFest #glee
* Cory sharing stories from his odd jobs in Canada. He used to drive a school bus! #glee #plaeyfest http://yfrog.com/h7meylxj
* Brad: We want to make sure Kurt/Burt feel real. Ryan: That comes a lot from my life. Ian is Sue, Brad is Burt and I am Kurt.
* Darren: Recorded WIGYA in NY, flew back straight to the Gap to perform the song he had just recorded barely 24 hours ago.
* Naya loves the fan reaction with the Britana storyline. She is honored and humbled. #glee #paleyfest http://yfrog.com/h4fyibij
* Naya: “One girl wrote me that she was contemplating suicide. (Others) said it gave them the courage to come out.” #gaysharks#glee
* Chris: “would you believe I actually do not own a bedazzler?”
* Oops! Chris just said he missed the group but “I’m excited to be back.” And the crowd goes wild. “Don’t act like you didn’t know.”#glee
* Jane discussing the League of Doom. They’ll each get their own missions to destroy Glee club. #paley http://yfrog.com/hsj2ktvj
* “Born This Way” ep ahead. Remaining eps are really about heading toward Nationals. The Finn/Quinn/Rachel thing is huge. #PaleyFest#glee
* When @KChenoweth returns, her all-white production of Wiz has failed and she’s started a one woman show called “Crossroads.” #PaleyFest #glee
* Re: Britana, Brad says they’ll explore it but it’s more about Santana’s journey herself than about a romantic relationship. #PaleyFest #glee
* Matt Morrison on Wemma: “They deserve each other and would help each other so much. So I hope it happens.” #PaleyFest #glee
* Cory thinks it’s more interesting when Rachel and Finn are apart. Then he cowered in fear and yelled, “don’t judge me!” #paleyfest#glee
* #Glee Scoop: Kurt and Blaine are Prom-Bound! http://bit.ly/hJ9kP7
* Glee is going on tour this summer. This tour will be 80% 2nd season. Playing in arenas working hard to keep intimacy.#PaleyFest #Glee
* Ryan says the last 6 are really about the battle with Vocal Adrenaline, so Charice is back. #PaleyFest #glee
* “We love you guys, but you’re crazy.” -Brad Falchuck on #Glee fans and their passion/attention to detail #paleyfest
* Quinn’s baby is happy, says Brad Falchuck. Ryan getting Popular love, doubtful you’ll see that cast on #Glee. “Maybe Mary Cherry,” he says.
* Cory confirms Finn and rachel are still very in love with each other.
* Ryan on cast input on storylines: “if I get one more call about them wanting to do Adele songs…” YES! #glee #PaleyFest
* Ryan doesn’t expect the grumpy pianist to have lines any time soon, he’ll just continue hating the kids. #glee #paleyfest
* Ryan wants to do an ep where everyone sings EVERY line of dialogue. #glee #paleyfest
* Ryan wants to do an ep dedicated to an ALBUM, not just an artist. And “Rumors” by Fleetwood Mac is the winner! It’s happening.#Paley #glee
* The #Glee talent show airing this summer will hopefully produce a Mercedes love interest. And Amber must approve! #PaleyFest
* Naya on how Brittana would end: “I’d get her pregnant! We’d have a spinoff! (laughs) … But Santana should be with Brittany.”#gaysharks
* Ryan Murphy is terrified to get on Twitter. @BFalchuk just shook his head. #glee #paleyfest
* FAN: “Darren, you’re super mega foxy awesome hot. My question is for Mark.”
* Doing a prom episode and The Warblers may perform at prom, says Ryan. As long as Klaine is together, theyl be around.#PaleyFest #glee
* Last scoop, Blaine will eventually have to audition for New Directions in Season 3. #PaleyFest #glee

homosexual-canary.

trendsetter

Wait, Blaine is gay?

17-03-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebigt View Post
Wait, Blaine is gay?
Since the very beggining of his appearance the show he proudly stated that to kurt, and now he's kissed him lol

17-03-2011
trendsetter

^well, that backfired. I was kidding :p

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee