How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-03-2011
V.I.P.

for a second i was like ...how could you possibly miss that?!

sarcasm is hard to detect on the net sometimes

17-03-2011
backstage pass

I can't wait, oh my god:

Quote:
Big spoilers from ew

Look who’s about to get their matching tuxes ready! EW has learned that new couple Blaine and Kurt will attempt to attend their high school prom, which may not be a simple proposition. ”That story is going to be ripped from the headlines,” creator Ryan Murphy told reporters tonight in Los Angeles. “Can you imagine two boys wanting to go to the prom in Ohio?”

Murphy — who together with the Glee cast is participating in a Paley Center tribute to the Fox show — also announced that Kristin Chenoweth will reprise her role as the boozy former glee club star April Rhodes.

Check back here later for more highlights from the panel itself, moderated by EW’s Tim Stack

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/16/gl...-center-panel/

trendsetter

^OMG that is major! Totally worth the wait/build up. This show is really doing positive things and shedding light on issues that need to be addressed.

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Finally got around to see the ep. omg I wasn´t expecting the kiss! my bf was like "are they gonna kiss?" and I was "no way, they´re not gonna show two men kissing on public tv" (you know americans and their fame) and then it wasn´t just a peck on the lips but a proper open mouth kiss!

I liked the original songs, anyone knows if a known songwriter wrote them?

I also liked Santana´s song, poor Sam and his trouty mouth LOL

18-03-2011
fashion insider

I love the original balade Lea was singing

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Regarding the ''Born This Way'' ep (which I'm assuming is the final) -

You know how there are rumours that
Karofsky is singing the Gaga song well it might be Santana and that she will be the one to ''out'' him as well.

This would be interesting if it happens and she will totally rock this song.

19-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
Finally got around to see the ep. omg I wasn´t expecting the kiss! my bf was like "are they gonna kiss?" and I was "no way, they´re not gonna show two men kissing on public tv" (you know americans and their fame) and then it wasn´t just a peck on the lips but a proper open mouth kiss!

I liked the original songs, anyone knows if a known songwriter wrote them?

I also liked Santana´s song, poor Sam and his trouty mouth LOL
Umm, the two songs, Loser Like Me and Get It Right were written by Adam Anders, who's the Glee music producer and Max Martin, who has written songs for Britney and Kelly Clarkson

LOL, Ian wrote Trouty Mouth and Hell To The No I think and Brad wrote My Headband and Only child!

V.I.P.

^thanks for the info, Barbie

19-03-2011
fashion insider

I think the Whole brittany thing about the Stork on the sexy Episode was bad written, I mean she of course knows babies dont come that way, remmber when the girls were giving advices to Rachel on How to say NO and britt said, "Well Do as I do, never say no, I mean Whats the worst that can happen?" and she turned into quinn and said, "sorry quinn", referring to the fact she had the baby.

Or maybe Im being really intense about it LOL but I didnt like the Stork part of that episode, seemed nonsense for me and pointless

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

i think they've ruined the brittany character anyways. she was naive and dumb in the beginning, which was funny, but now it's too much. they just make her too stupid.
the same with Sue, she was mean but now she's ready to kill brittany (that cheerleading stunt), push people down stairs and punch that woman on stage? i just don't find her funny anymore?

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Another Glee Promo -

Seriously where are the parents? If anyone ever threw drink in my face I would so throw down and that person boy or girl would wished they never did that to me. And then my Mum would be up to the school to throw down with the principal.

I hope Santana kicks his butt.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Latest ''Ask Ausiello'' Spoilers -

Question: Any scoop on the next six episodes of Glee? —Emma
Ausiello:
Look for a VERY unlikely “romantic” pairing to take shape as the show’s second season enters the homestretch. And you know that when I do “very” in all caps like that, I mean business.

Question: Will Glee
end its season with a cliffhanger? —Todd
Ausiello:
That’s negatory. I’m not saying the show won’t leave you with some questions to ponder over the long, hot summer. But the episode doesn’t end with an OMGWTF-type mind twister.

Question: What leads Kurt to return to McKinley High on Glee? —Erin
Ausiello:
With the Warblers’ competitive season kaput, New Directions eyes an opportunity to get their old soprano back. But there’s a twist, and it involves a power play from an unexpected source within the NDs.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

E! online ''Watch with Kristen'' spoilers -

Im_Your_Vanilla: Gimme some Klaine-flavored Glee spoilers!
We wish the only thing following the kiss would be more kissing and more happy times for Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss), but Kurt going back to New Directions sparks a pretty important conversation between the two. Not a "fight." A "conversation." Just want to make that clear before the Internet explodes with news that Kurt and Blaine are dunzo.

Virgo119: Do you have any hint on what Glee and Brittana fans can look forward to?
This won't make Brittana fans happy, but Kevin McHale tells us that Brittany and Artie will stay happy. "They work. I think in high school it can be very superficial and about the looks, but somehow Brittany sees through that," he says. "And you wouldn't think she would, but I think she genuinely does. And Artie was the first person to draw any type of emotion out of Brittany, which was big." The couple that works together, stays together, I always say.

Clarissa: Whatever happened to Anne Hathaway coming on Glee?
We asked the same question to executive producer/writer/director Brad Falchuk who tells us they are "trying to make it happen." Apparently, Anne is some huge movie star and has other stuff to do? "She's got a pretty tight schedule too, so we don't know if it's going to happen this season," Brad says. But on the bright side, we have Kristin Chenoweth's return to look forward to!

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Warbler Album Tracklist

1. Teenage Dream
2. Hey Soul Sister
3. Bills, Bills, Bills
4. Silly Love Songs
5. When I Get You Alone
6. Animal
7. Misery
8. Blackbird
9. Candles
10. Raise Your Glass
11. Somewhere Only We Know
12. What Kind Of Fool
13. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

Also featured on Glee: The Music presents The Warblers are two album exclusives, the much talked about opening performance of Barbra Streisand's "What Kind of Fool" from the 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year gala and a never before heard rendition of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (see below for full track listing).
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...118488269.html

fashion icon

OMG the #11 track!
When are they going to sing that?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee