How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-03-2011
V.I.P.

I have all the Glee albums and extra songs on my iPod but I seriously don't know if I want that one. I'm just not a huge fan of their versions. I didn't even realise until nearly the end that they were singing Pink's Raise Your Glass.

25-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicandcool View Post
OMG the #11 track!
When are they going to sing that?
Umm, the context of the song is sort of spoiler-ish:

Chris Colfer revealed at Paleyfest that Kurt's already transferred to Mckinley, so I guess this happens around 17/18. An extra also tweeted this http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...5w9eo1_500.png. So people are assuming that this is the song they sing to Kurt as a goodbye meaning it'll probably be in episode 17/18?

V.I.P.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

From Ausiello:
Groff is returning for the final three episodes of the season!

Remember me telling you a few weeks back that there were no current plans for Jonathan Groff to reprise his role as Rachel’s evil ex Jesse St. James this season on Glee?

Those plans have changed — big time.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the fan favorite has closed a deal to return for this season’s final three episodes.

Groff exited Glee at the end of Season 1 when the Vocal Adrenaline frontman’s diabolical scheme to infiltrate and bring down New Directions was revealed. Next thing you know Jesse’s back with VA and Rachel’s heart is in tatters.

“He’s back to apologize to Rachel,” confides a source close to the show, “and perhaps get her back.”

So don't care for this. He was a b*tch.

31-03-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
So don't care for this. He was a b*tch.
Ditto. The stage isn't big enough for both his and Rachel's egos.

fashion insider

Ohh Jesse is coming back. I love him.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

love him too, he's one of the few Glee guys who can actually sing (only like Blaine's and Puck's voices besides him)

31-03-2011
fashion elite

I am so excited he's back, I love jonathon groff and his voice
Posted via Mobile Device

31-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

great spoiler alert

01-04-2011
fashion icon

I'm so excited, I love Jonathan so much. So happy he'll be back

V.I.P.

New pics -

leamichele.com.br

Song: Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce

Performed By: Chris Colfer, Lea Michele & Mark Salling - though, full disclosure, the song only features 3 lyrics - Barbara, Streisand and Oooh. (Scene also features Cory Monteith, Ashley Fink, Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum Jr., Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Kevin McHale and approximately 4.2 million backup dancers of unknown origin.)

Mark presses a button on a stereo system near the escalator and starts grooving with Ashley and Jenna and Harry as “Barbra Streisand” comes on. Chord and Kevin and Naya and Cory are on the other side. Cory was “on the phone” for some of the takes prior to the song starting. Everyone in the vicinity starts looking up at the escalator as a bunch of dancers (including Chris and Lea) start going down the escalator and dancing. Then the dancers start to stream in as the background extras form a circle around the perimeter. Meanwhile, Chris and Lea start grinding in the middle of it, LOL. Chris totally backs his booty up to Lea while she laughs and then he turns around and starts bodyrolling practically on her. Played off goofy since they were having fun but I was dying and consumed with lust over Chris. The rest of the cast is grooving and dancing (HeMo and Mike doing the choreography, omgosh, HeMo did this booty pop lock and drop it and I almost died, Chord and Naya totally grinding on each other when the beat sets in LOL, off camera though) and joins them and they all make a circle, and the dancers break off into circles too. They do some choreography then they all pause and point to the middle and go, “Barbra Streisand!” during the pause in the song. More choreography, they get into lines this time, then they do more choreography, and then they all disperse.

They did a lot of takes for it but that was the basic scene. It was totally rad. May have just been my imagination going wild, but there was a set blonde family in the middle of it. Sam’s family? Idk, may have just been random extras. Definitely a teenage guy and an older sister, with a mom and a dad.

Everyone started leaving except for Mark, Chris, and Lea. They had to film a quick scene. Mark and Lea ended up leaving a little after three takes. Chris was the only one left and everyone was packing up. (quotes from bodyguard about Chris) “He’s actually about to shoot another take and we have to go to another filming location and he can’t take pictures in their costume, I’m sorry.” “If there’s time [to take a picture] then definitely, but right now, we have to shoot the scene.” Chris shot the scene and then they wrapped.

01-04-2011
V.I.P.

new Warblers song

02-04-2011
backstage pass

Somewhere Only We Know . I think this might be my favourite Warblers song to date. It's gorgeous. http://yune02.tumblr.com/post/429140...demy-warblers-somewhere-only-we-know

backstage pass

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuNCZ...layer_embedded

fashion insider

OMG I cant wait for Groff to get back on GLEE!! He is my favorite guest star (after Britney of course) but I really look forward to seeing him Again, hope NOT to find the end of season disspointing lol

06-04-2011
V.I.P.

Series Returns with All-New Episodes Tuesday, April 19

GLEE pays homage to Mother Monster herself, Lady Gaga, when New Directions performs her latest smash hit, “Born This Way,” in a super-sized 90-minute episode airing Tuesday, April 26 (8:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In the “Born This Way” episode, MR. SCHUESTER (Matthew Morrison) teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of Lady Gaga. Meanwhile, LAUREN ZIZES (guest star Ashley Fink) and QUINN FABRAY (Dianna Agron) go toe-to-toe for the prom queen crown, MS. PILLSBURY (Jayma Mays) confronts her obsessive issues, RACHEL BERRY (Lea Michele) struggles with a life-altering decision and SANTANA LOPEZ (Naya Rivera) has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Glee's facebook

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee