How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-04-2011
fashion insider

loved this episode

It's funny to see kurt back, because he's got a new confidence from being at the other school. I just loved his songs and especially his dance moves. :p
I also thought that the song they sang for his departure was good, I didnt realize that rachel and "quinn" (hahaha!) were singing I feel pretty from west side story until the chorus... That was real re-appropriation of the song. I also loved that they all danced on duck sauce. It was awesome!
As for the last song it was great too, I never really paid attention to that song but hearing it from the glee cast and actually listening to the words, I really liked it. And the whole thing with brittany and santana was touching. I look forward seeing the evolution of that, and the OCD thing with emma.
(and I have to comment on Mike's tshirt, I thought it was too funny! In that scene I thought Tina did a good job and obviously Brittany) (oh and the whole hidden story behind Quinn was kind of secondary and easily not useful to the story but it was a surprising turn )
Hope we'll still see Darren as much, I love his character and Darren is handsome and charming...
(sorry, I'm all over the place, I just saw the episode :p)

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

just checking if my stream was complete...did the ep end with the Gaga performance or was there anything afterwards?

i didn't hate this ep as much as last week's but it was still quite boring
i loved Emma, but i have a soft spot for her anyways
i quite like that Karofsky is still denying who he is and they didn't go the fairy-tale change route and make him come out. some people just need a little longer to accept who they really are.
i hate Lauren more with every episode. i feel like people excuse her behaviour just because she isn't thin and pretty

27-04-2011
fashion insider

thnx for the help on where to watch the episode guys well I really liked it, it was quite touching, I really think chord overstreet is SOOO HOT lol, kurt kinda bored me and I think the scene with the warblers needed an ¨I Love you¨ in the end, Santana totally rocks my world and the thing about the tshirts was quite emotional, the finale was great, I can tell I enjoyed the episode
(which was in in reality 56 min and thats just 12 more minutes than normal episodes but whatever)

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

Latest ''Ask Ausiello'' -

Question: There’s buzz that the upcoming Glee death is Emma! Can you please deny or confirm this, because I will cry if it’s true! —Nicole

Ausiello: Save your tears, Nic. Emma’s not croaking, although your question nearly scared the OCD-afflicted character’s alter ego to death. “I’d just like to know why anyone would think it’s Emma,” inquires a befuddled Jayma Mays. “Does she get into an antibacterial fit and over-antibacterialize herself?! [Laughs] You know, that can kill if you don’t have enough germs in your body — maybe that’s what they’re thinking?” Or maybe, just possibly, they weren’t thinking at all. Just putting that out there.

Question: What can you tell us about the upcoming Glee death? —Katie
Ausiello: The dearly departed is female. And not named Emma.

------

I wonder who it will be. I'm guessing a teacher or parent. Or Terri hopefully. I hate that cow.

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

"Glee: The Music, Volume 6" cover + tracklisting

Rolling In The Deep (Glee Cast Version featuring Jonathan Groff)
Isn't She Lovely (Glee Cast Version)
Dancing Queen (Glee Cast Version)
Try A Little Tenderness (Glee Cast Version)
My Man (Glee Cast Version)
Pure Imagination (Glee Cast Version)
Bella Notte (Glee Cast Version)
As Long As You're There
Pretending (Glee Cast Version)
Light Up The World (Glee Cast Version)

rdio.com

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

i heard people guess that it's (damn forgot her name) Sue's fave cheerleader. Becki?!
but it's supposedly a beloved character and i'm not sure if that really fits

27-04-2011
fashion icon

Yes, I've also heard the rumour that the one who's gonna die is either Becky or Sue's sister Jean.

coming back to BTW episode - I must say I loved every second of it. Especially their Born This Way performance. It was so much better than Gaga's (though I'm a die hard fan of Gaga too).. they put so much life into the song and it really touched me. And lets be honest, Kurt looked really fine during their performance

trendsetter

I'm seriously wondering if it's Beiste... She hasn't been around in a while. But Sue's sister seems incredibly likely.

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

^i wonder where Beiste is as well. they should bring her back

27-04-2011
V.I.P.

new songs

27-04-2011
fashion insider

When is Jonathan coming back?

28-04-2011
V.I.P.

Lea Michele: Tiffany & Co. Cutie

celebrity-gossip.net

Out for another day of work, Lea Michele and Chris was busy filming scenes for “Glee” in New York City on Wednesday morning (April 27).

The brunette beauty looked gorgeous in a red, black and white frock paired with a red overcoat as she and her co-stars filmed scenes outside the Tiffany & Co. jewelry store.

28-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
When is Jonathan coming back?
I think it was confirmed a white ago but don't quote me.
He's mentioned above in the track list so I guess we can take it that he is.

28-04-2011
V.I.P.

Chris looks dashing!

V.I.P.

Anyway back to the latest ep -

OMG high school hit by TLC = awesome. Happy it was Quinn and Rachel.

I'm torn over the Quinn/Lauren storyline. Everyone is talking about how Lauren is just a bully and crossed a line with Quinn. But all of them bully each other. Yeah I don't know.

We need more Mercedes damn it. I'm glad Tina spoke more during this ep. I love the ''Barbara Streisand'' flash mob.

I'm sure I'll have more thoughts later.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee