How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ It was more than hot sauce that she put around the apartment, but i agree in that shes stupid for thinking a few things like that would get her baby back. if anything, if they did find shelby to be an unfit mother the child would be placed in a foster home of some kind wouldnt she ? Puck was annoying this episode too. I hope they dont go down that route

as for the Santana thing, yes she dishes out a lot of crap, but no one deserves being outed like that. what finn did was unforgivable, and he should have been more sensitive to the fact that maybe she wasnt ready to be outed. I know it was the heat of the moment when finn did it, but its still not right of him to do it when he most likely knew she didnt want it to come out about her yet, because she is clearly not ready for that.

but for once, the episode was actually good this season.

Last edited by colourmefashion; 16-11-2011 at 10:05 AM.

16-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yea I think if Shelby was seen as unfit, Beth would be sent to a foster home not right back to whatever her name was. She's so stupid to think she could get her back like that. I really dislike her character this season.

Poor Santana, although she has been mean and probably had it coming. It shouldn't have been that bad.

I also can't stand the way they have introduced Damian...
I can't wait to see the next ep. but 2 weeks!!

17-11-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Just finished the episode, and I'm actually really happy to have 2 pretty good episodes in a row because the season on itself is really overwhelming so far.
I mean like that they try to focus on the script insetad of only throwing hit songs every two seconds, but I wish they're was a balance between the quality of the script and the songs. Really the song choices are really odd this season. I mean hot for teacher looked completely random. Not too convinced about The New Directions mash-up either.
On the other hand there is Naya Rivera, who's simply stealing the show for me. her mean girl attitude is so addictive, her voice amazing ( that mashup ) and girl can give good drama moments too. I mean seriously am I the only one who wants to give her an Emmy nod after this episode ??

Otherwise: Puck's new mohawk is gross, Quinn and Finn are really pissing me off, Kurt's style is like WWIII and WTF happened to Mr.Schue's face ??
I'm getting excited again about the show, i just hope the next episode won't be a letdown.

front row

I've really been loving Santana in the last few episodes! It's nice since I've been pretty underwhelmed lately by my old favorites, Kurt and Sue. Rachel has been annoying me since mid-last season and continues to do so. Quinn is just creepy.

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolkfolk View Post
Just finished the episode, and I'm actually really happy to have 2 pretty good episodes in a row because the season on itself is really overwhelming so far.
I mean like that they try to focus on the script insetad of only throwing hit songs every two seconds, but I wish they're was a balance between the quality of the script and the songs. Really the song choices are really odd this season. I mean hot for teacher looked completely random. Not too convinced about The New Directions mash-up either.
On the other hand there is Naya Rivera, who's simply stealing the show for me. her mean girl attitude is so addictive, her voice amazing ( that mashup ) and girl can give good drama moments too. I mean seriously am I the only one who wants to give her an Emmy nod after this episode ??

Otherwise: Puck's new mohawk is gross, Quinn and Finn are really pissing me off, Kurt's style is like WWIII and WTF happened to Mr.Schue's face ??
I'm getting excited again about the show, i just hope the next episode won't be a letdown.
I agree, I love Santana in this episode. Naya is a really good actress and I like that they are letting her character sing more. LOL Puck's mohawk was a mess. What was different about Mr. Shue's face?? I did not notice...

17-11-2011
tfs star

Yes. Santana is like the spark in the show right now. All the main main characters are kind of boring and Santana is like giving it some pizzaz with her insults lol

Was the new warbler Sebastian just a one episode guy or will he be featured more? I like the idea of Blaine running off with him. It would make for good drama and acting for Kurt.

I don't read any spoilers (this is all my speculation) but I hope they don't off Idina's character if Puck tells Quinn about him being in love with her and she gets fired and the TroubleTones are forced to join New Directions. That would suck and would be a missed opportunity for the two choirs to compete against each other.

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ I actually liked the Sebastian storyline too.

I hope not I really like Idina! Although that is an interesting speculation. I could see that but hopefully they do something unexpected.

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

I feel like they already sang I Kiss A Girl and Jolene, deja vu! gotta say that Jolene and Beastie´s storyline got on my nerve as women fighting over a guy always does...
Not a bad episode, wonder how the Rachelle incident is gonna affect the story.

30-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

why does Puck look like hes hitting thirties ?
i noticed just now that he looks old and tired in the face during this episode..
maybe its just me

never did find him (or any of the glee guys) attractive.

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

I just noticed I wrote "Rachelle", I meant Rachel lol
Puck indeed looked tired... and his crooked mohawk annoys me, it looks like a hair piece... is it?

30-11-2011
trendsetter

Both Mark Salling and Corey Monteith are 29, neither of them ever looked like high school students anyway. They need to deal with Pucks hair though, and is he that stupid that he'd tell Quinn? Seriously?

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
Puck indeed looked tired... and his crooked mohawk annoys me, it looks like a hair piece... is it?
I KNOW. There's this little strand that was out of place last ep. It was so bothering me.

I feel bad for her of course but come on Santana should of known her Grandmother would have that reaction. She's religious and old school. My friend Anthony is gay and has old school parents who he can't come out too. So he lives over the otherside of the world in London where he can be himself. It's his choice and we support him. It's sad but sometimes with certain people it is better to keep it a secret and protect yourself.

I loved all the songs last night. It's been ages since that happened.

30-11-2011
tfs star

haha yeah i totally saw the old 30 year old that Puck really s last night.

I didn't care for this episode to be honest. I honestly felt bad for Santana.

The most exciting song was I Kissed A Girl. Everything else was boring.

30-11-2011
V.I.P.

^I liked that one and KD Lang´s Constant Craving
Etheridge´s I´m The Only One by Puck was also good. Finn´s version of Lauper´s was awful imo...

Last edited by kokobombon; 30-11-2011 at 09:31 PM.
30-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ the slower version of Lauper's was nice, but it shouldnt have been Finn singing it
he cnt sing very well (imo) so he ruined what could have been a nice song

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee