How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-02-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Well I usually agree with you kokobombon but this time I feel the complete opposite.

I LOVED this episode!!! I was anxious about Ricky guest starring, but they perfectly introduced him. And I actually hope we're gonna see more of him. Besides he's acting is much better than I expected and yeah I forgot how sexy he can be when he moves and sings

I'm really happy they finally realized how bad Will spanish is. Talking about bad spanish, Mercedes pronunciation of "voy" made me cringe. I'm not fluent in spanish but even I know that the "-v" should be pronounced like a "-b" in this case. The songs were really good IMO. I just wished they'd chosen more authenctic latin songs but I loved Ricky and Santana duet as well as Sam's mashup (I can't believe how much I enjoy his return).
Again completely satisfied with the show direction now. The only bad point was Finn's acting : DISGUSTING.

11-02-2012
V.I.P.

koko: Yo aún no visto el episodio, pero mi profesor es más guapo que Ricky, así que no deseo Ricky como mi profesor...i hope that makes any sense, i bet it's Spanish words with German wordorder (i wanted to say that i haven't watched the episode yet, but that my teacher is hotter than Ricky, so i don't want him as my teacher) (great reason, huh? although i wouldn't mind Ricky either.

V.I.P.

I enjoyed this weeks ep. Sue with the kid thing was a bit weird but I love the bits with Emma's pamphlets. I've always wondered how Will could be the Spanish teacher when he clearly didn't know any glad that's settled. I loved La Isla Bonita mainly because it's Madonna. Ricky was alright. I'm still not sure if I liked Sexy and I Know it.

13-02-2012
fashion icon

I finally saw 'The Spanish Teacher' and all I can say is that Ricky is a real sweetheart! His character was so lovable and I found his acting to be quite good as well. And 'La Isla Bonita' must be one of the best songs they've ever done, I absolutely loved it! I hope they'll show him again in the future.

V.I.P.

imo the Valentine´s episode was quite boring but when Mercedes started singing "I Will Always Love You" it gave me chills! RIP Whitney.

15-02-2012
backstage pass

Karofsky as the Gorilla was creepy. I really hope they don't go there. The highlight of the episode was Rachel's Dads!

tfs star

Yeah^ I agree. I think they ruined Karofsky's character by doing that. I dont understand why they brought him back.

I do agree that Rachel's dads were HILARIOUS. But unfortunately that was the only good thing about the episode.

i can't believe Glee is going off the air for SEVEN WEEKS after next week's episode. I'm not the biggest fan of glee anymore but even I think that's pretty ridiculous

16-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ I had no idea they were taking a break for that long! usually its only two weeks, that is really excessive.

The episode was ok like always, I love Rachel's dads, their trick was pretty funny. I think Rory is probably lying about his visa, just to get Sugar, which is kinda weird but not as weird as the Gorilla thing...

22-02-2012
fashion insider

OMG!!! That winter finale was WICKED!!! The thing on karofsky's suicide was very touching and very real, Im kinda glad they are mentioning this kind of everyday things in the show I think the writers are kinda improving when it comes to topics or society problems to be talked on the show and I cant believe its gonna be 7 weeks WITHOUT GLEE!! that finale of Quinn getting crashed was SOOO twisted she si my favorite charachter and I dont want anything bad to happen to her, and not now that she's getting almost everyhitng she ever wanted

Its gonna be a long wait but I think its gonna be worth it

23-02-2012
fashion icon

This episode was really intense and my eyes were wet throughout the whole episode. The scene with Darren singing Cough Syrup and Dave's suicide attempt was probably one of the highlight of the series. So touching. And I hope they are not gonna kill Quinn since she's also one of my favorite characters and I want her to be happy now that she got in to Yale.

rising star

Definitely the best episode in the season so far!

V.I.P.

Holy Sh!t, what does this mean for Quinn´s future on the show?

24-02-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateCherie View Post
Definitely the best episode in the season so far!
ITA. I had chills through the whole thing + the songs were really fantastic. Especially Stronger which is IMO one of the best number they've ever produced.

I really hope they're gonna follow Karofsky plot but right now all I can think of is Quinn, never expected something like that at all. Especially since the episode on itself was quite intense. I really really hope they won't kill her.

Gosh I'm so happy the Glee I adore is finally back and improved that's why the seven week break is pure insanity
Just when I'm getting addicted again they pull this ridiculous break.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolkfolk View Post
Gosh I'm so happy the Glee I adore is finally back and improved that's why the seven week break is pure insanity
Oh my God this is so right, it's just dumb really

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

So... are they dating irl or it´s just a stunt? :p

US Weekly 2012-03-12

ebook-free-download.net

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee