How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

i think some girls here might enjoy these pics.

eonline.com

14-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

i dont see the appeal most of you see in him

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

^ Me too. He would probably be a cool friend to hang out with but he's not hot to me.

15-02-2011
fashion icon

^Thank you Dajrekshn! I totally appreciate Darren in all of his glory! I also think that it's really cool that he posed for OUT magazine. I think it takes a pretty secure straight man to do such a thing- I am sure their are many men in Hollywood who wouldn't be comfortable with the idea. Which is a shame.

Last edited by YoninahAliza; 15-02-2011 at 12:17 AM.
15-02-2011
fashion icon

Also, I forgot to add, do we have a style thread for Darren as well? Because I know I can't be the only one who would love a thread just about him.

V.I.P.

there's not, i checked before posting these pics. i was sure i saw it somewhere, tho. so weird.

Darren's okay, but he's not my cup of tea aesthetically wise.

tfs star

good episode tonight

TMOLM was a lot better on screen rather than just the audio alone.

Bieber Experience was hilarious.

New couple in Glee! thoughts?

Next weeks episode looks HIGHLARIOUS! Like.... I was in tears in just those 30 seconds. Totally did that in high school btw. So funny.

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

GLEE INFO/GOSSIP UPDATES -

Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which female character does Blaine mess around with on Glee? —Lynne
Ausiello: Fox’s promo department already spoiled it — he macks on Rachel! It all goes down at what Mercedes refers to as, “The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza!”

Question: Any good news on Tina and Artie’s relationship (or lack thereof) on Glee? — Emily
Ausiello: I’ll do you one better: I’ll give you bad news on Tina’s relationship with Mike Chang! When TVLine’s Megan Masters grilled Harry Shum Jr. about the future of Tike/Mina, he replied ominously, “Sometimes when it goes so good, it can go so bad — and I will leave it at that.”

TVline.com

----------------

'Glee' Likely to Feature Original Songs Next Season

The series' music supervisor PJ Bloom says there is a "possibility" an episode will be based around a class assignment where the glee club members have to compose a song.

The recently formed Guild of Music Supervisors held its first awards ceremony at a brunch preceding the Grammys on Sunday. In addition to awarding trophies, .biz has learned that Fox's hit program Glee will likely have an original song in an episode this season and next season there may be a show devoted entirely to original music.

According to Glee music supervisor PJ Bloom, who was at the ceremony, it is a "possibility" that next season there will be an episode based around a class assignment whereby each chorus member would be tasked with composing an original song.

hollywoodreporter.com

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

terrible episode. Lauren ruins every scene she's in

the only good thing tonight was the promo for next week

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

I agree. After last weeks AMAZING ep this one was a let down. The songs weren't fun either. Justin Bieber EWW. I liked how Lauren stated the obvious that he looks 12. Sue and Brittany's lines were fantastic. The whole Quinn-Sam-Finn-Santana square is just so annoying.

16-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^ Me too. He would probably be a cool friend to hang out with but he's not hot to me.

Hear, hear. He'd exactly the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with, but he just doesn't get my erotic juices flowing. lol. Maybe I'm just biased because he's associated with the cheesiest and most contrived show ever.

16-02-2011
fashion icon

I didn't like this weeks episode. Glee has been very hit or miss with me lately. It seems like every other episode isn't good. I can't wait for next weeks show though- it looks like it ought to be interesting!

fashion elite

i didnt like this episode either. the performances were pretty boring. sam shouldn't be allowed to dance again.

and laurens number... so much second hand embarrassment

backstage pass

this episode was ok, I did like the carousel sweater can anyone ID it?

V.I.P.

what the hell happened last night?! it started ok, with the JB mockery, the one liners and Emma´s pamphlet... then everything went downhill!
When are they going to get rid of Lauren? she´s not funny nor can sing... her story with Puck is so PC that´s beyond boring.
Boring songs and performances (what was all the powder for?), next please!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee