How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-04-2012
V.I.P.

Loved this ep! the performances were great
and it was really nice to see Alex in drag, finally! from all the Glee Project kids he turned out to be one of the best, like they said: "Mercedes & Kurt´s love child"

26-04-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

The Whitney tribute was amazing . Great songs which were well distributed. I absolutely loved the opening number doing an acapella version was such a good idea, it really set the tone. They all did a fantastic job with their songs but my favourite was definitely My love is your love and it's a bit cheesy but yeah it made me cry a little bit .

V.I.P.

^ I never saw the season finale but I loved Alex at Nationals. Vocal Adrenaline did so good, they should have won..

Some new scoop on Season 4 from tvguide

Quote:
When Glee returns to Fox on Sept. 13, Kate Hudson will have joined the cast as a hard-*** New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts dance instructor, pitting her against new student Rachel (Michele). "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take," Michele says. "It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher who doesn't make it easy for her."

When Michele admits that dancing "is definitely not my strong point, either," Monteith jokingly pipes in that his girl will be spending her summer "enrolled in tap classes on Wednesdays and hip-hop on Thursdays."

As for Monteith's Finn, it sounds as though he's headed to Army boot camp! "Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit," says the actor. "I'm doing extra stuff this summer — CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars."

And Kurt (Chris Colfer)? Expect him to find his way to New York City — but not as a student at NYADA, which will hold firm on its rejection. Instead, "he will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense," Colfer told me at the Critics' Choice Television Awards.

Michele has heard that Parker's character may be giving Rachel a makeover, which suggests a New York fashion-world story line for Kurt. Says Colfer: "Lea's a hot girl, [but] Rachel could lose the baby-doll dresses."

02-07-2012
V.I.P.

^I wonder how they´ll intertwine their stories with the show and the rest of the cast...

25-07-2012
tfs star

as far it appears on imdb.com the first episode is going to be named "The New Rachel" and it will aired september 13th.
they started filming this week i guess, Matthew Morrison uploaded a picture to twitter.

17-08-2012
V.I.P.

The second episode will be called "Britney 2.0" , its another Britney Spears tribute, focusing on Rachel in NY

eonline

14-09-2012
tfs star

Thoughts on the season premiere? I personally really liked Marley i though she is a great addition to the glee club, as for Jake Puckermann i dont' know i guess it will be good too, when they showed that Wade "Unique" had transfered at the begining i wasn't really into it, but as the episode went by i realized he could make a really interesting and fun character, if it is that way, then i'm glad they added him. As for Rachel in NY i guess is alright, i don't really had anything else to add other that i love how Kate Hudson's is been all bitchy with her, i love it

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

I agree with you, paz2992! Well at first I wasn't really enjoying the episode... It just felt like it had like a different pace to it, I don't know.. But then it got quite good. I adore Kate Hudson and she didn't disappoint me one bit hehe. And I really liked the scene where Rachel meets Kurt, it was lovely. Overall I liked all of the new additions, even Wade/Unique (I hated him on the Glee Project, ugh... but it was a really nice addition), except for the new bitch cheerleader (Kitty is it?). Her acting just didn't convince me

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

"Little Miss David Schwimmer" - I don't know why that's funny but it is.

I LOVED IT. So far I think it's going to work with the Ohio/NYC thing. Kate Hudson was fantastic. Her body is smoking. She's making me want to go back to dance class. I can't wait for SJP.

Marley and Jake will be great additions. I can see a triangle starting with them two and Sam. But why oh why was she always wearing that cap. Hello so five years ago. That Kitty is a grade A b*tch. Love it.

I really missed Quinn, Mercedes and Santana. Finn and Puck not so much.

But overall Tina better not get pushed to the background. Do not screw over Tina Ryan Murphy.

Ep2 - Britney 2.0 Promo

17-09-2012
fashion insider

I love how bitchy was Kate Hudson with Rachel. I wanna see more of that

21-09-2012
front row

I like the new girl Marley. And I thought the scene with Rachel and Kurt in NY was so sweet. Reminded me of myself when my best friend came to visit me after not seeing her for over a year!

Last edited by ibizahippie; 21-09-2012 at 05:52 AM.
21-09-2012
tfs star

i really like her too. but the last scene when she said to jake that she had totally forgotten she was still wearing his jacket (after like 3 days) was totally stupid and i didn't like how the writters did all the jake and kitty thing... like it came all of sudden out of nowhere, with no explanation... i don't like when they do that they love ending relationships or possible-relationships so easily like there wasn't any feeling at all, like when they did with quinn and sam

Last edited by paz2992; 21-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.
25-09-2012
fashion insider

Writing in this show so stupid sometimes.

25-09-2012
V.I.P.

Yeah, it pisses me off sometimes too. Like, oh-so-naturally, "Yeah, Mike and I broke up, whatever". Come on!

29-09-2012
front row

Have anyone watched eps 3?? Finn finally showed up at the end!! I was thrilled, but the timing was awful! Hahaha. Finn looks exactly like before.. So cute LOL

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee