How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-11-2012
tfs star

^YES! i can totally feel a bromance between ryder and jake... or at least i hope to... leave Marley behind the two of them are better

27-11-2012
fashion insider

Is that true that Ryder will be just in 4 episodes?

27-11-2012
rising star

^He will be on the show for at least 7 episodes

fashion insider

That sounds better.

28-11-2012
rising star

^
Yeah! I really like him too!

Last edited by MissKateCherie; 28-11-2012 at 11:33 AM.
01-12-2012
fashion insider

I just watched the last episode. I love that Rachel is not the center of attention anymore.
I almost cried when Kurt and Blaine talked. I was so heartbreaking.

And poor Marley

01-12-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Just watched the sectionals episode and I feel like the season is FINALLY going somewhere. The beginning of the new season was really appaling IMO, too much all over the place, the writing was really weak and the new characters lacked of depth. But little by little I'm seeing where they're going and it's not that bad. I'd noticed a change at the end of last week ep and it confirmed in Thanksgiving. The writing and the acting were solid and all the performance were great! My favourite performance was definitely SJP who's just amazing Kurt and Rachel taking over Let's Have a Kiki from The Sciccors Sisters. Just fantastic and probably my favourite moment of the season.

For the first time I'm looking forward to the next episode.

tfs star

yes, i totally feel like the show is finally going somewhere too... and the least they focus on rachel, the more i like it...
personally i don't know who i dislike the most right now... Kitty for saying all that crap to Marley... or Marley for believing all the crap Kitty told her.

03-12-2012
rising star

^Kitty and Marley are indeed such awful characters, in contrast to the new male characters! I honestly don't know who I like more; Brody, Ryder or Jake!

tfs star

the less Kurt the better. most annoying character out of all of them. I liked Marley at the beginning but the whole thing with her and kitty is just.. idk.. not appealing? I mean I know what Glee is trying to do with the whole issue but still... I don't like seeing it or hearing it.

07-12-2012
tfs star

Okay they could easily remove all of the NY scenes and i couldn't care any less the whole school atmosphere that is getting build in the past episodes it's absolutely amazing. I couldn't get any prouder of Finn he's just terrific and so inspirational... I don't know if I like this glee club more than the one before because of how amazing all the past characters were... but as when they sing together... i think i preffer this one, i don't how or why but they amaze me every time they sing. The last performance of this episode blew my mind almost as much as the one they sang the episode before sectionals.

and next episode looks.... interesting (sam needs to seriously stop with this proposals... first Quinn now Britanny? this has to be some kind of joke )

Last edited by paz2992; 07-12-2012 at 11:41 AM.
07-02-2013
tfs star

has anyone kept following the show lately? i just watched last episode... what i totally loved about it: Tina why i disliked about it... everything else? they seriously need to stop bringing back the old ones, as much as people love them, they are not letting the show evolve if they keep bringing them. it's nice to have them for a couple of episodes (like Quinn, Mike and Puck maybe...) but not keep them for that long I'm starting to get annoyed by santana. and i wished that the thing about Finn and Emma didn't really happen, that's like the dumbest thing to have ever happened in the whole 4th season, really ryan? really?

Last edited by paz2992; 07-02-2013 at 10:37 PM.
11-02-2013
V.I.P.

I disagree, the with the exception of Jake the new characters all annoy me. but I do like that the entire show isn't built around Rachel anymore.

I want my Mercedes back! she easily had the best voice on the show, it is such a joke to have Unique as the "token-black-diva-character"

16-02-2013
front row

I just watched the "I Do" Episode and i thought Emma performing Getting Married Today was amazing

21-04-2013
V.I.P.

I stopped watching after the third episode but my bf still watches so more or less I still do. I don´t care about the new characters and storylines anymore but gotta say that the shooting episode was really gut wrenching

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee