How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

I laughed SO hard at the football team doing Single Ladies in the middle of the game.

24-09-2009
scenester

Quote:
I laughed SO hard at the football team doing Single Ladies in the middle of the game.
ME TOO!!! One of the best moments in the history of my TV-watching life

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

Amazing ep. I HATE that Beyonce song with a passion but it was put to great use tonight.

I love Kurts dad. I wish all parents could be like that.

Ep 5 promo -

Kristin Chenoweth

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

Oh and - 'take these 3 times a day or your baby will be ugly'

Genius.

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

Glee is made of win. Here are some of my thoughts:

- Tiny has a great voice. I'm glad that Will gave her the solo, especially if it helps her build confidence.

- I thought that Rachel was so selfish once again. She shouldn't have freaked out on Will like that. Then again, I'm actually happy to see an opportunity for some character development. It's still early in the series, so I'm sure one of these days... she'll come around. I liked how the writers highlighted Rachel's inability to understand other people by having Tina tell Will to give Rachel the solo instead and that she would do it for "the team." It's interesting to see a character who is more complex than your usual protagonist, someone you can feel sorry for and then hate the next second. Loved how Artie said that every time she has another one of her antics, the less dramatic it becomes. Oh and her rendition of Taking Chances was lovely.

- Loved the entire football team dancing to Beyonce's Single Ladies. Freaking epic.

- Liked the Quinn/Finn thing, except for the fact that... is Finn really that stupid? I mean, c'mon. They didn't even have sex - how could he have gotten her pregnant? I know that he's dumb enough to be surprised when he realized that he can borrow books from the library, but this was just taking it too far... Oh and Quinn's crying scene started off quite well. Then, when she said, "Now I can't get out of this town," or something along those lines, I wasn't very convinced. Dianna's been pretty great so far, so I thought she could have done a bit better.

- Hooray for the last part with Kurt and his dad. That was very well done. I was in tears. Kurt = pure win. Seriously. He just made the entire episode for me.

- Holy crap. The Quinn/Terri part? I am not happy with. I know that story arcs are wrapped up pretty quickly, so I'm hoping this one won't descend into chaos. Plus Terri coming into Quinn's car was super-creepy. Seriously, I wanted to scream.

- And I loved the Emma and Will part. She was dressed like Christmas at the game! And they were both making faces as the game continued, then they hugged when Kurt scored. She had this big smile on her face, then... they shared this lovely, lingering moment. Ugh, kill me now.

- As always, I love the Will and Finn part. It's so nice to see that he's comfortable with talking about it to his Spanish teacher/singing coach! I wanted to die when he came up to Finn in tears...

- And Sue Sylvester was fantastic. So funny. I loved how she has her own segment on the local news. "YES, WE CANE." Oh my God, I was laughing so hard.

24-09-2009
V.I.P.

Source

25-09-2009
V.I.P.

Kristen! That should be great. Glee really does make me laugh, I hope it can keep going like that, and so well for the rest of the season!

25-09-2009
tfs star

I love the choreography in this little bit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbUumFRHls

Last edited by jml2; 25-09-2009 at 05:03 AM.

25-09-2009
front row

I"M IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW! IT"S SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! definitely my new favourite show! OMG AHH!

01-10-2009
backstage pass

episode 1 was so epic no episode can top it but i always find myself excited to watch the new episodes

01-10-2009
tfs star

Is it weird I found myself attracted to Puck

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

Cheno was fantastic!

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

So funny. I really do love this series.

Loved the music choices too this week! Heart, Starship, Queen!

01-10-2009
backstage pass

The Queen number was amazing. I was hoping Kristen and minIdina would do something from Wicked though.

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

^ that would have been AMAZING. I love Wicked.

This is the best show on TV. Hands down.

Ep 6 promo -

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glee