How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-11-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Blair needs a guy like the Columbia teacher or Tripp- someone formidable and polished up who would be serious competition for Chuck.... (and then of course Chuck wins and they get back together..)
Blair had that guy in both Nate and Prince Louis. The problem is the writers only give Blair and Chuck "prop" lovers. Everybody else is allowed to move forward, while BC are stuck in endgame dynamics. Hell, even CHUCK is allowed to move on (he's never waited for Blair. Ever.) while Blair is stuck in pining "what if I never get over Chuck" mode.

And I do think Blair has evolved enough since season 1 that she would give Dan a shot and he vice versa. In the very least, Blair knows Dan would never trade her for a hotel.

I'm shocked there is surprise in some of the comments that there is a strong Dair fanbase. It's always been out since season 1. And rather vocal (especially on youtube and LJ).

24-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
I'm sorta open to the pairing but I agree with Boomer, in reality Blair wouldn't be seen dead with Lonely Boy at all. I mean this pairing is the only one left to play with, they've had everyone else hook up with each other.

One of the comments on ONTD is if people do end up liking them more than Chair, will the writers feel inclined to keep them together? Sort of like Joey and Pacey from Dawson's Creek. I dunno, I guess we'd have to see how it turns out. I definitely agree Penn and Leighton have really good chemistry so it will come across well but to be in a romantic relationship? Should be interesting to see.
nope, i'm still waiting for Rufus Vanessa hookup, i'm convinced it's unavoidable.

24-11-2010
V.I.P.

^ Yes- I keep hoping for an "Unrated" DVD in the Boxed Sets, but no luck (yet...) : Rufus and Vanessa; Lily and Chuck (oh come on- you know she's looking!!), Blair and Serena...

24-11-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
^ Yes- I keep hoping for an "Unrated" DVD in the Boxed Sets, but no luck (yet...) : Rufus and Vanessa; Lily and Chuck (oh come on- you know she's looking!!), Blair and Serena...
Boomer, your comment just made me grin like nothing else on the show has lately. LC is the only crack coupling I hadn't heard of but now that you've mentioned it, my mind is in the gutter. It's really, really fitting too--what with Chuck's mommy issues and love of tall, leggy blondes. Why hasn't he gone after Lily yet? And Lily loves comforting him....

E News! just said that Chuck is getting a new love interest. ..Cough I told you so cough...

24-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild roses View Post
I'm happy that the spoiler is finally happening. I've been rooting for that pair to get together since season 1.
I agree, Dan & Blair have had great chemistry since the early eps. The one where Serena steals Blair's thunder at her mother's fashion shoot sticks out in season 1. Dan consoles Blair and I thought in that moment, they made more sense than Dan & Serena.

24-11-2010
trendsetter

Gotta admit, I always get somewhat scared whenever Vanessa and Rufus have/had a scene together. I always worry they're gonna end up doing something because they ALWAYS have a stare contest. But it would be interesting to see if they would ever do a storyline such as Vanessa and Rufus, maybe they could have before he married Lily.

And Lily and Chuck?? No, never ever, never.

24-11-2010
V.I.P.

^ We'll seeee....

24-11-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
^ We'll seeee....

24-11-2010
tfs star

Yeah I like Leighton and Penn together but the thought of Blair and Dan I shiver.
I swear its a incest group... but wait incest did happen with Serena and Dan but when Juliet was commenting on them in some episode,she (the writers) only noted that they were step-siblings but I think people forgot that they share a half brother so aside from marriage they have some sort of blood connection. I think I just confused myself.

Last edited by mrsjamesdean; 24-11-2010 at 09:54 PM.

24-11-2010
V.I.P.

^ Is this going to be on the final???

25-11-2010
V.I.P.

This is Kate French...she played Chuck's lust object Elle a season or two back...she is painfully beautiful and has since played on 'The L Word' in what I hear are very revealing scenes (forcing me, no doubt to hunt down a DVD set )- I think I will start a write in campaign to 'Bring Back Elle'!! Some people say she can't act, as if that matters!!

imdb.com

26-11-2010
fashion insider

Just caught up with last week's episode......... SO GOOD!!
However, I'm not too happy to see the end of Blair & Chuck...... again
They had a great little thing going there the last couple of episodes
I think the Serena thing at the ball was done so well! Can't wait to see what happens next week with that!!

28-11-2010
V.I.P.

blair and dan? NO!
its weird that chuck and serena never slept together

28-11-2010
V.I.P.

^ True, but he tried his best in the hotel kitchen in Season One, remember? Until Serena kneeded him in a bad place.... The Chuck and Vanessa thing was a little suprising to me...
And: No Blair and Dan- Period!!!

28-11-2010
trendsetter

Well, according to all spoilers, Blair/Dan is definitely happening. I don't get why everybody is getting all up in arms about that, but nobody cares that Chuck is getting another love interest this season. Why is Chuck getting the pass but Blair isn't? Blair should be allowed to move on since Chuck did is going to ...again.

Besides, Blair/Dan was foreshadowed in season 3, especially post-IP. So it's not like it's completely out of the blue and quite as random as it is being made out to be.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, girl, gossip