How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-08-2011
backstage pass

LOL, whoever was the author of those imaginary "short stories" from 5th season is, he/she will never be hired as a screenwriter, at least for GG.

BTW, I think that girl played by a french actress, who is supposed to be Louis's sister is going to hate Blair till death and Blair is going to come back with all her little mischiefs

20-08-2011
tfs star

I think exactly a person like that should be hired as the new head of writer's team At least it would be amusing. It can't really get much worse than it is right now...

20-08-2011
V.I.P.

Someone named Patrick Roberts (Simon Miller) will return to make a play for Serena, according to Wet Paint...Who??

21-08-2011
fashion insider

IMDB seys that he was in 3 GG episodes before but I have no clue who that guy is

21-08-2011
tfs star

Oh! He played Olivia's (Hillary Duff) co-star/ex-boyfriend who was in that vampire movie with her. Didn't Serena pretend to date him or something when she had that PR "job"?

22-08-2011
tfs star

Wow. I don't remember that story line AT ALL.

22-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ Oh, now I know who you mean...Some one's boyfriend needing a job, I suppose...

22-08-2011
V.I.P.

They're back in studio today again...so no new pictures, again...

Here's a (rare) piece on Sebastian Stan for anyone who may be interested (for some reason...)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08...n-photo-shoot/

22-08-2011
V.I.P.

MIND BLOWN -

ontd

I can't believe little Eric was in Alexander. Anyway he said this about him leaving -

According to UsMagazine.com, Connor is leaving because he landed a huge role on a new ABC show, Revenge, and doesn’t think he’d be able to juggle both roles:

“I don’t know that I’ll be able to recur on Gossip Girl. That’s a question for the creators of both shows.”

But how will Eric’s storyline come to an end?

“Eric’s going to college and he’s going to stay there. He doesn’t come home for Christmas anymore.

22-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ Doesn't he have a music career he has always dreamed of and that is booked solid for years to come, and hasn't he been writing songs since he's 4 years old?? Oh, maybe that's not him...

23-08-2011
tfs star

I remember Connor from Alexander! Actually, I had forgotten until that picture because I tried to block out that epic waste of time that was this film. I also remember him from Mystic River, too.

Last edited by chickadee; 23-08-2011 at 03:28 PM.

23-08-2011
trendsetter

^^ He was in Mystic River? Wow I don't even remember him from it.

You know what? Honestly, they weren't using him at all. He was just in the background given something to say once in a while. It's like they didn't know what to do with his character at all. They had the whole self harming thing in the beginning but that just went nowhere and was never heard of again as far as I can remember. You really can't blame the guy for leaving.

23-08-2011
trendsetter

They could have had some great storylines for him, but alas.

23-08-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
^^ He was in Mystic River? Wow I don't even remember him from it.

You know what? Honestly, they weren't using him at all. He was just in the background given something to say once in a while. It's like they didn't know what to do with his character at all. They had the whole self harming thing in the beginning but that just went nowhere and was never heard of again as far as I can remember. You really can't blame the guy for leaving.
Yep. He was young Sean at the beginning of the movie.

Also, agree with you on all counts. They had that storyline around him about his bday and Damien forcing him to be a drug dealer, but honestly GG is not good about following up storylines. Remember how it was hinted (heavily in the first season) how Blair used to be something we can't talk about here? And then that just kinda vanished.

23-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yes, which was a big issue in the books, but I think they made a conscious decision to steer away from the whole thing...I sometime wonder if some of the story lines are left somewhat open in case they want to bring back a character? (I'm still waiting for Elle to return- don't care about the story, just want to look at her!!)

Last edited by Boomer; 23-08-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip