How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-08-2011
tfs star

^I still hope to see Blair's prostitute friend someday Let's face it, Blair needs to make friends. Not followers, not frenemies but just normal friends.

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

I just ordered the Season Four DVDs- the extras look good, and I should be able to watch it all in the month we have to wait for Season Five to begin...

24-08-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Yep. He was young Sean at the beginning of the movie.

Also, agree with you on all counts. They had that storyline around him about his bday and Damien forcing him to be a drug dealer, but honestly GG is not good about following up storylines. Remember how it was hinted (heavily in the first season) how Blair used to be something we can't talk about here? And then that just kinda vanished.
Yeh I remember regarding Blair's problem. I was under the impression that something like that never goes away and sort of sticks with you. But in Gossip Girl world, clearly not. I don't mind that they showed that aspect of Blair to us, just don't completely forget about it. It's like us West Wing fans say, they left it at "Mandyville".

24-08-2011
tfs star

Just feel like sharing a nice picture I stumbled upon on Tumblr ^^
Gossip Girl premiere party

snakeofslytherin on Tublr

25-08-2011
V.I.P.

I can not believe that I waited until the release of the DVD's, to catch up on Season Four's last episodes. Must admit, I thought the suspense was worth the wait, I can't remember the time I was left open-mouthed with Gossip Girl. Now I don't have long for Season Five to air.

25-08-2011
V.I.P.

Exactly a month until the new season airs!

26-08-2011
V.I.P.

I knew I should have become an actor- $130,000.00 a year in rent!... What is cool is this is the real life Gossip Girl neighborhood!!

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford is renting a two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo at 45 E. 80th St. for about US$10,500 a month, The New York Post reports.
Rutherford went through a messy second divorce in 2009, when she was pregnant with her daughter, Helena. She later spent time living in a hotel.
Then there was the matter of her pooch, Oliver, a 15-year-old Australian cattle dog. The New York Post reveals a high-profile broker went through great lengths to get approval for Oliver to live at her new Upper East Side abode; give the doggy a break, people, he’s 15! Besides, he has manners.
Rutherford once told People magazine that her pooch is a real gentleman who barks before getting on the bed.

National Post

Last edited by Boomer; 26-08-2011 at 06:21 PM.

28-08-2011
tfs star

Here they all looks exactly like I imagined them in the books ^^

weheartit.com

28-08-2011
tfs star

gossipglovers on Tumblr

28-08-2011
fashion elite

I am sooo late, I need to catch up on season 4 to watch season 5!

28-08-2011
trendsetter

Any following GGWriters on twitter? I am LMAO at their increasingly annoyed reactions to the Chuckistans and toilet seat shippers. They've even told a few of them off (professionally, politely but obviously very ticked).

I'm still boycotting the show. But damn if I'm not loving the BTS lead-up to the show airing. From ****crazy fans to WTF fashion to actors not even caring anymore to the writers trying to act like abusegate never happened....every day has something fun to look forward to.

01-09-2011
V.I.P.

Thank Heaven!! After several disgraceful days shooting in Brooklyn and Queens, the GGs are back where they belong!!

Gossip Girl is filming in Central Park around E 60th and 5th Ave in NYC. Also heard they may be filming across the street at the Plaza Hotel too.

01-09-2011
V.I.P.

Not really spoilers- depends on how you look at it, I guess *But we will all read them regardless, if only because it has been something like 27 months since Season Four ended...*!!

Executive producer Josh Safran previews the new season that he says will be lighter, poppier, and a lot more fun.

FOR WHOM THE BELLS TOLL | Sorry, Chair and Dair fans, Blair’s nuptials to Louis are still very much on, and Safran’s excited about all the story potential that comes with such a royal affair. “There’s the shower. There’s the dress. There’s photographs,” he says. “There’s seating charts. There’s cake tasting.” But what about a hiccup or two? “Planning a wedding, even a non-royal one, can be a pain,” he teases. “[Blair and Louis] are definitely feeling those pains, and also the joys, that come both as a couple and independently.”
LITERARY SUPERSTAR | Vanessa’s unwelcome goodbye present – publishing Dan’s book without his knowledge – will be a big font of storylines. The season-long arc will propel Dan into a new world for which he may not be ready. “His maturation process is going to be sped up, because this is not a decision that he made for himself,” explains Safran. “When that happens…it is very much like a bullet from a gun that somebody else fired.” As the season opens, the young author will find himself “playing catch up and [wondering], ‘Where am I? Where am I?’” As for what the tell-all means for Dan and Blair’s friendship, Safran remains cryptic: “It affects things very much.”
DAIR TO CHAIR | After a fateful kiss, the show returned from a brief hiatus to have the Dan-Blair romance recede into the background. So what gives? Safran says the writers knew from early Season 1 – Episode 4, to be precise – that the two “were going to have a connection that was surprising to both of them, and was based on a shared emotional life.” Safran maintains “that storyline” — the impact of that connection on both Dan and Blair’s lives – “in whatever form, is continuing.” He singles out the final scene between Dan and Blair in the Season 4 finale, in which it appeared that Dan wasn’t quite over Blair, as “a very conscious and consciously placed piece.” Meanwhile, Chuck is in Los Angeles when the season kicks off, but Safran assures that he and Blair are always going to have stories together. “We have not abandoned Chuck and Blair by any stretch of the imagination,” he adds. “But that doesn’t mean it’s always going to be Chair or Dair or Lair or whatever nickname people want to give that.”
A NEW SERENA | Brace yourself for a shock. “Serena is lost no more,” reveals Safran. The flighty blonde will find her purpose in Los Angeles, which provides the backdrop for her new life in the season’s first two episodes. “She has taken the job that was offered to her at the end of last season, and we see just exactly how that has panned out for her,” teases Safran, adding that “Serena’s goals come very clearly into focus.”
GOSSIP GIRL, MEET PAYNE | The introduction of Elizabeth Hurley’s strong, savvy businesswoman Diana Payne will mean big things for Gossip Girl herself. But an unmasking of the all-knowing blogger is not in the cards. Rather, the show will be exploring “the role that Gossip Girl plays in our world,” says Safran. Diana, who’s also taking a look at the site, “sees the potential in an untapped market of these young twentysomethings that she believes could be exploited better,” explains Safran. So how does one take advantage of that demo? Lure them over to your side, of course! “She really takes it upon herself to avail herself of our cast and get them to come work for her.”
TVLine.com

Last edited by Boomer; 01-09-2011 at 12:32 PM.

01-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ Ooh sounds good. Liz's character so far sounds interesting.

Serena finally grown up - I'll believe when I see it.

01-09-2011
V.I.P.

Serena + Grown Up?? Does not compute...Please restart your computer...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip