How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

OMG, that whole storyline is just ridiculous and bad. And the ghostwriting thing is just like in My So-Called Life where they did that, too. I can't believe they're really following through on that whole Louis thing. I doubt he's a popular character and they've been dragging this storyline on for way too long (we're all so over the Royal Wedding hype anyway, no?) and it makes all the characters involved look stupid. Meh. Not excited about the 100th episode at all now.

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

Woo Vera is making a cameo. I wanna see Serena's dress now.

06-01-2012
V.I.P.

Spoilers for Ep 5/12- Father and the Bride...

Blair (Leighton Meester) prepares to celebrate her upcoming royal wedding with a bachelorette party, but others scheme behind her back to make this a night to remember. After discovering the truth behind Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair’s car accident, Nate (Chace Crawford) joins forces with a surprising ally to gather the evidence. Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) pretend to be dating again to protect someone close to them..

07-01-2012
windowshopping

Nooooo I was so hoping that she would cancel the royal wedding (which wouldn't be easy to do though..)
I know I'm super super soul mate pro, but I can't see Blair with Louis forever. She's totally meant to be with Chuck... who hopefully will make it after the car accident!

07-01-2012
windowshopping

I really hope that all those spoilers are not true because otherwise we are in for a VERY lame storyline. Why could the car crash not be with louis in the car and have him killed? There... problem solved.

07-01-2012
V.I.P.

Sort of spoiler-ish, except that no one probably cares...I would say I can't stand him, except he is married to my one true love's () daughter, so I cut him some slack....

Gossip Girl sources tell me Billy Baldwin is returning to the CW series, reprising his role as Serena's (Blake Lively) father, William Van Der Woodson.

So when will we see him again and why?

Baldwin will return to the series in episode 17 of the current fifth season, set to air sometime in February. Details are under wraps, but we can tell you that "a crisis brings him back into the fold."

Dun. Dun. Dun.

And of course, we're guessing Rufus is expected to be none too pleased. Lily-Rufus fans, get ready to pounce!

Gossip Girl returns Monday, Jan. 16, with all new episodes. We finally get to see what happens after that insane, papparrazzi-triggered car crash that left Chuck's (Ed Westwick) life hanging in the balance. Bring the tissues, y'all.

SpoilerTV

07-01-2012
rising star

If episode 17 is airing during February, how many episodes will this season have???

07-01-2012
V.I.P.

^ They've been doin 22-24 per season I think, so there may be another break because they usually wind it up in May, right?

08-01-2012
backstage pass

^ Yeah they usually make a break in March I think.

08-01-2012
tfs star

So Serena's Grandma is obviously going to die.

10-01-2012
V.I.P.

Hummm...I wonder what this is all going to be about...

http://chuckandblairtheperfectpair.w...lls/#more-6252

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

Will he still have the Mephistopheles beard??

Desmond Harrington will reprise his role as Chuck's Uncle Jack on Gossip Girl later this season.
The Dexter cast member made a brief appearance of sorts in Gossip Girl's fall finale when Jack’s voice was heard on the other end of a phone call with Diana (Elizabeth Hurley), revealing a connection to her for the first time.
This spring, Bart's brother will return in person, and this won't be a one-off cameo either.
“He’ll be back for the last third of the season,” executive producer Safran reveals, and fans will likely enjoy seeing Jack and his nephew on the same side. “When Jack returns, he and Chuck are on good terms."
"This time around their story is more of a fun story than an antagonistic story. It’s really twisty and comic. And there might even be some secrets that Jack will help Chuck to uncover.”

TVFanatic.com

13-01-2012
V.I.P.

^ Bored now. Seriously just get over him already.

13-01-2012
V.I.P.

New cute GG chick!

Chace Crawford and Ella Rae Peck on the set of 'Gossip Girl' on January 11, 2012 in New York City, New York.

Getty

Last edited by Boomer; 13-01-2012 at 07:56 AM.

13-01-2012
scenester

:O wondering what kind of trouble is she going to cause

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip