How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-01-2012
tfs star

^Yea, **** just went down!

30-01-2012
trendsetter

I didn't watch the episode but I follow Dair tumblrs so I was kept up to date. Given how toothless the writers are, I didn't think they would have the balls to get Blair married. For the first time since the Dair arc, I feel like standing up and clapping for them. (Then I remember that they skip covering Blair's emotions post-miscarriage per JS's interviews cause they are cowards, and I sit back down.)

Blair ran off with Dan and she has a messy divorce ahead of her. Methinks I might check out the show again. (Watch them wrap up the divorce in 3 episodes.)

31-01-2012
front row

what an episode! never thought blair would actually marry the prince and then run of with dan

31-01-2012
V.I.P.

that was problably the most ridiculous and un-realistic episode of GG i've EVER seen ....

from Louis' grooms replying "absolument" to "très chics!", instead of "merci" to a Royal Wedding in NYC instead of Monaco .... RIDICULOUS!
I get that Monaco would need publicity, but that one is the worst EVER!

31-01-2012
windowshopping

Hmm.. I actually dod not find the episode so bad... it had some interesting twists
1. the whole dan-blair thing was done nicely and was not as ridiculous as I thought it will be
2. GEORGINA IS GOSSIP GIRL????? OMFFFFFFFG
3. louis turning out a bad boy was also done well - i mean after te whole public humiliation, I would probably react just the same
4. It is SO funny to see Serena chasing a guy who doesn't want her at all :-))

31-01-2012
backstage pass

^yeah, this ep was defenitely great. I just think there's smth wrong with Georgina being GG, I'm quite sure she's not. Maybe she's a GG elf

I don't think there is anything realistic in GG. Come on, it's a series. It's clear that CW would spend too much money if they would move the whole crew in Monaco or anywhere else to shoot one episode. I think everyone realizes that Louis isn't Prince Albert. Besides that GG is all about NY.

31-01-2012
tfs star

This was the first episode I've watched ever since the ending of season 4. Never will I ever succumb myself to such torture. Goodbye Gossip Girl, you're not worth it >.<

31-01-2012
backstage pass

the whole thing with Georgina? I really don't think it's true... I bet she hacked her way just into GG's account :p

and I LOVED the Dair bits! so glad Blair called Dan for help and I hope the revelation that Dan wrote Louis' vows got her thinking...

31-01-2012
tfs star

I think Georgina is just the "new" rather than the old, no way has she been involved all along.

What Louis said to Blair at the end made me call me naive but I didn't see it coming!

31-01-2012
V.I.P.

^ I didn't either- I never cared for him (especially for Blair) but now...

01-02-2012
tfs star

I kind of love that Louis turned evil, nothing as hilarious as a lisping villain.
Agreed with everyone else in regards to Georgia/her...job.
So she just walks around the city in giant race day hats? And she lives in Brooklyn.....I thought Brooklyn was where the arty hipsters dwell?

*Also, loved Cyrus' Princess Bride comment.
And why did they all go down the isle so quickly. It's not a catwalk or a race, you're meant to...saunter.

Last edited by misspistol; 01-02-2012 at 06:03 AM.

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
So she just walks around the city in giant race day hats? And she lives in Brooklyn.....I thought Brooklyn was where the arty hipsters dwell?
^ Or just where all of the people who can't afford to live in Manhattan live...

01-02-2012
backstage pass

I'm actually glad Louis reacted this way, imagine being humiliated like this - multiple times- anyone who's got a bit of pride would totally destroy Blair.

I agree it wasn't that bad, at least there were a lot of twists. And I still can't believe Georgina's 'secret activity'...

Last edited by CielDeLit; 01-02-2012 at 07:06 AM.

01-02-2012
tfs star

I thought Georgina was supposed to be rich?
CielDeLit, I agree. She was cheating with Chuck and emotionally cheating with Dan...he's letting her have her title and position when she couldn't even be faithful to him.

01-02-2012
tfs star

I was just thinking, what if Georgina's activity was all just a way of relaunching GG. Like, she's GG's evil little PR helper.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip