How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Fantastic episode, hooked until the end credits, and stunned at the Georgina outcome.

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

This is from next weeks episode- as it should be- Blair Waldorf- New York City Girl!! (Even though her French is flawless, of course...)

TVFanatic.com

01-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Or just where all of the people who can't afford to live in Manhattan live...
No one would accuse Michelle Willliams of looking like a hipster. Or of being too poor to live Manhattan, but she prefers to live in Brooklyn .:p

01-02-2012
tfs star

Can't believe I missed this. Would probably be found in the Post.

vogueandcoffee.tumblr.com

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ Actually, certain parts of Brooklyn are starting to get pricey now, too- next stop, Queens!!

Liz Hurley back on the scene- not wearing a mini skirt, but she will I am sure...

Zimbio

06-02-2012
V.I.P.

OK, Dair Fans ()- spoiler picture of the day; view at your own risk!!

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gossip-g...penn-badgley-7

06-02-2012
backstage pass

^what's with that weird dress?? Is she marrying him or anything? Maybe she wants to get the divorce from Louis so she goes out with Dan. Or it's a dream of Dans? I still belive Blair hates The Lonely Boy.

Last edited by Niusity; 06-02-2012 at 02:34 PM.

06-02-2012
trendsetter

And it's not a dream. Spoilers say Dan gives Blair a pep talk. Also, Blair finally reads Inside (and we all know he basically confess he's in love with Blair in it and, according to S, B gets the best depiction in it).

Last edited by saann; 25-02-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: off topic

06-02-2012
backstage pass

omg I hope Dair is finally happening!!

06-02-2012
backstage pass

Blah. I hope this is a dream sequence. It looks like it could be from Blair's high school days, the MET steps, uniforms and opaque coloured tights etc.

07-02-2012
V.I.P.

Gossip Girl - Episode 5.16 - Cross Rhodes - Promotional Photos

spoilertv

08-02-2012
tfs star

Wow, the latest ep actually made me want to be sick. So the writers think the sweet love story involves not only Chuck selling Blair but...BUYING HER OFF HER HUSBAND!? If it were't for the clothes/interiors and my deep love of Lily Van Der Woodsen Bass Humphrey I wouldn't be able to watch.

08-02-2012
backstage pass

Yeah the story gets really unreasonable. I wonder now what will happen in Serena's family this Charlie/Lily relation is promising.

Last edited by Niusity; 08-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.

08-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
Wow, the latest ep actually made me want to be sick. So the writers think the sweet love story involves not only Chuck selling Blair but...BUYING HER OFF HER HUSBAND!? If it were't for the clothes/interiors and my deep love of Lily Van Der Woodsen Bass Humphrey I wouldn't be able to watch.
Yes. This! Exactly. I hate that Chuck treats Blair like she's a commodity. I also hate that she promised him she wouldn't let Louis touch her. It's okay if Chuck sleeps around because he "loves" Blair, but Bair has to remain untouched by anyone else...that is so sexist. (I want to slap the fandom when they called Blair a whore for having sex with Louis last season while letting Chuck off the hook for sleeping with Raina. Blair slept with Louis out of love and that says FAR MORE about the depth her character than Chuck who was sleeping with Raina only for manipulative purposes. Blair is one who wasn't in the wrong, yet this dumbass ignorant fandom is so sexist....UGH!)

I'm really glad though that Blair said if Chuck bought her out of her marriage, she would never be equals with him. It makes me thinks she knows at the back of her mind he'll always treat her as his "property."

Outside of Dair, I think the show is still lamely written, lamely plotted, and ridiculous. I'm watching until Dair ends. Then I'm back to boycotting it.

09-02-2012
backstage pass

^ITA! Dair is the only thing that really keeps me interested at this point. I hate how they suggested in the end that Dan sent the video to GG. If that's the case it would be totally out of character for him. I hope it was Eleanor, I actually loved how she behaved like a caring mother last ep!
I wish Blair's parents were more often involved in story lines!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip