How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-05-2012
V.I.P.

We report, you decide... (Spoiler)

http://chuckandblair.us/2012/05/04/e...oiler-may-4th/

04-05-2012
trendsetter

^^^That spoiler has been around for awhile. The fact that E! is trying to make that sound oh, so, new and scandalous goes to show how many weeks behind they are.

I'm more curious about the doppelganger that Blair mistakes for Dan that Serena has sex with in Campbell apt. (Interested cuz I want to see the actor's face and see how closely he resembles Penn.)

Oh, and the title "Return of the Ring" is a play on "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King." And, as I am a JRR Tolkien geek, I'm none too worried about the title cuz I know what happens in the RotK to the One Ring.

08-05-2012
V.I.P.

Gossip Girl wasn’t on The CW’s recent list of early (read: easy decision) renewals, but most insiders think the show will get a final season order (perhaps announced on the day of the network’s upfront next week?)
Monday night’s episode didn’t help the show’s chances, but at this point the show’s outcome is unlikely to change anyway: Gossip Girl (869,000 viewers, 0.4 adult demo rating) fell 50 percent this week to an all-time low.

ew.com

08-05-2012
trendsetter

Well, damn!

But seriously, Bass Industries intrigue storylines are the worst ever, and keep getting more painfully boring and horribly written by the season. And, despite the awesome actor who plays Bart Bass, even HE couldn't save it from being embarrassingly stupid. So, frankly, the ratings were deserved. If the writers haven't learned no.one.cares., it's their fault no.one.watches.

08-05-2012
V.I.P.

I feel like the only thing I love about the 5th season is the fact there're no Vanessa and Jenny. Ivy and Lola are so much better as the so-called opposite characters for Blair and Serena.

11-05-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
The CW has renewed Gossip Girl for a sixth and final season of 10 or 11 episodes, TVLine has learned.

What’s more, showrunner Stephanie Savage — who developed the show with Josh Schwartz — has promoted Co-EP Sara Goodman to exec producer, replacing Smash-bound Josh Safran.
Source: tvline.com

12-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ STUPID decision.

what story line is even left? Nate coming out of the closet? Or Dan maybe?

It shouldve been cancelled after season 2 or 3.

- Disgusted

13-05-2012
rising star

^I completely agree. It should have ended a long time now and a 6th season just seems too much.

14-05-2012
fashion insider

I just hope it will get proper ending.

14-05-2012
trendsetter

And with no Dair to root for next season, I'm out. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad I was spoiled though otherwise that **** would have been hard to bare. Of course, continuity got ****ed over.

I'm never ever ever watching anything produced or made by anybody GG related. Including Josh Schwartz. Chuck (the series, not the Bass) is a gem, but that's not enough to make me forgive the **** that GG is.

And hey writers! Chuck has NEVER fought for Blair. She is always the one chasing him. He's Chuck Bass, not "Mr. Blair Waldorf,: and he's been making that clear since season 1. Good to know you take your one BAMF and turn her into a pathetic loser for a guy who publicly humilates her, smashes glass above her head, and trades her a hotel.

I'll always have Dair though. And for that, I'm grateful. They can't take away that Dan and Blair dated. And it's canon that he made her happy. Made her safe. And that means more to mean than any of "We're epic" nonsense that Chair spew season after season.

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

Dair is over??? That's the most exciting thing for GG ever!! That couple was lame!!
Chair was World wide TT evry week, I guess most of people know what is the best.

Last edited by zacatecas570; 14-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.

14-05-2012
trendsetter

It may have twitter trended but the show's lowest rated episodes have been Chuck-centric both this season and last.

Anyway, I'm free of the show. I've always known every character would get thrown under the bus for ~St. Chuckles~ but that illogical "arc" was the dumbest ever. The season was extended and that crap non-lead-in was .... dumb.

I guess I can thank the writers for basically saying Blair made her choice this ep. Cuz I don't have to watch it next season. So even though they "toyed with" me, they were at least honest in the end. BYE BYE SHOW. When you bleed viewers and critics next season, you know why. (The critics have been pro-Dair this season.)

Nikita and Once Upon a Time are calling. Those have kickass woman on them. And one has the fabulous Seb Stan (don't ever return to GG sweetie), so I'm good. See you guys in the GG actor topics!!!! (Yes, I can still be a fan of an actor even if I dont' watch the show they star on.)

15-05-2012
V.I.P.

Numbers don't lie and the only one that matters is that Chair may be together next Fall. GG already lost many viewers, one more wont hurt anyone.
Looking forward for next season.
Unsubscribing until next fall!! Bye bye!.

15-05-2012
scenester

The finale was awful. I was so disapointed. I've lost all hope for this show now...

15-05-2012
backstage pass

what a disappointing finale! I can't believe how many characters were ruined... Blair, Dan, Chuck, Serena... all four of them were utterly pathetic this episode. and Lily was totally screwed up this season as well. I have no desire whatsoever to watch the next season!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip