How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-07-2011
tfs star

^It's really effin hot out. I don't blame them for wanting to film in a nice air-conditioned studio.

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

chicagotribune.com:

Brian J. Smith is going from the cockpit to the kitchen. Smith, who played pilot Lt. Matthew Scott on Syfy’s “Stargate Universe,” will star as Max, an aspiring chef, onCW’s “Gossip Girl.”

He will first appear in the Season 5 premiere on Sept. 26, a CW source confirmed Tuesday night.
Even though “Gossip Girl” is filmed in New York, where the Julliard graduate lives, he will have to travel for the production just like he did for “SGU,” which was filmed in Vancouver. The CW confirmed that he will film at least some of his scenes in Los Angeles.
TV Line first reported the casting news, including a teaser that Max might be romancing Serena, who is played by Blake Lively. A CW spokesperson told me that any other tidbits online about his storyline are “just the press speculatiing,” or, um, gossip. She also would not confirm if he is now a series regular or, if not, in how many episodes he might appear.
With Smith now on the show, and Lively having appeared in this summer’s “Green Lantern” on the big screen, “Gossip Girl” might just attract the sci-fi crowd this fall.

Gateworld.net

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

Paws Up!! Cell phone cameras UP!!

Gossip Girl is filming around Madison and 75th.

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

The Prince in Black Tie! He really does look like a Prince!! (Shawl collar, roped shoulders, pinched waist. welted pockets- screams out Armani to me...)

And some self important slob in a tshirt...(Can not STAND Penn!!)

Youknowyouloveme.org

Last edited by Boomer; 13-07-2011 at 12:27 PM.

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

How lucky. A hot priest and a hot chief. Two hot guys. Woo.

13-07-2011
tfs star

What is going on with Penn's hair?! Someone point the guy to a barbershop, PLEASE!

13-07-2011
tfs star

I hate to ask this because personally Penn and Leighton are the only ones I've ever truly enjoyed on this show even before they it started looking like they would get together (so obviously their relationship is a dream come true for me:p) but what is it about Penn that people don't like? This is not the first time I've heard the distaste for him. Is he rude or something off set?

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

I have heard several times that, even before Gossip Girl, he was an arrogant idiot- not at all well liked by his fellow actors and all...He just seems like he is really impressed with himself, which is weird when you consider how impressive most of the rest of the cast truly is! But maybe none of it is true- who knows, just my opinion...

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

^^ I only came across this recently but Penn use to post on an Incubus fan forum under the user name ''P.Funk'' and he was a huge douche ''allegedly''. I've never read the posts but apparently they are hilarious as well.

14-07-2011
trendsetter

He's certainly the quietest of the cast members isn't he? I've only met Blake & Chace briefly and spent a bit of time with Ed and as much as I'm not really a Blake fan, she and they were all very lovely.

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 14-07-2011 at 07:51 AM.

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^^ I only came across this recently but Penn use to post on an Incubus fan forum under the user name ''P.Funk'' and he was a huge douche ''allegedly''. I've never read the posts but apparently they are hilarious as well.
i've read those posts and he indeed sounds like a complete and utter douche, there's a whole number of posts where he depricates a person cus he/she's from the south of the US. other posts make him sound very snobby and elitist, he pretends he's so intellectually superior to others. that's one idea i got readin though those posts.

14-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
He's certainly the quietest of the cast members isn't he? I've only met Blake & Chace briefly and spent a bit of time with Ed and as much as I'm not really a Blake fan, she and they were all very lovely.
What was Ed like?

14-07-2011
trendsetter

^^Ed's really lovely. I've actually met him twice and both times he was great, really nice guy and very down to earth with his head screwed on. I've never seen teenage girls go gooey than when he was about!

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

They are filming in Queens (Queens?) today (47th Avenue) and the only reason I can see for that is it's pretty close to their studio and there is some sort of school there, so maybe that is the idea.. Let's hope there are some pictures!

14-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
^^Ed's really lovely. I've actually met him twice and both times he was great, really nice guy and very down to earth with his head screwed on. I've never seen teenage girls go gooey than when he was about!
Thanks for replying. That is nice to hear.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, girl, gossip