How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-10-2012
scenester

Sage was so annoying. And wtf was her walk down the runway?! I couldn't stop laughing Ivy and Rufus as a couple seriously makes me wanna vomit...

24-10-2012
backstage pass

serena and dan getting married would be ridiculous. he cannot stand her (and not in the 'i am pining for her therefore i will act like i hate her' kind of way).

the only way that scene will make sense is if it is some sort of 'what would have happened if GG hadn't messed with all of their lives' scene.

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ i agree, it's the most ridiculous thing ever. i hate how they organised the plot so much right now.

24-10-2012
windowshopping

so it's official that dan and serena are getting married? or is it just because of the photos ?

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ just because of the photos...but i think the possibility of that is quite high
Posted via Mobile Device

24-10-2012
backstage pass

I find the Sage and Nate thing soo uncomfortable. Like Serena is her pseudo-step mother and Nate is her boyfriend....wtf.

rising star

I just find ridiculous how Nate went from cougars straight to high school girls

front row

Blair and Serene are both complacent with their men. Boring Boring. I loved Chuck and Blair in the first season but now I find completely boring. At least Blair was intelligent with Dan. Now it's all about gushing over Chuck. Her fashion line is dismal and straight up laughable. Dan is getting heat for exposing the UES but somehow Nate is getting a gold star for sagging a 17 yrs old. This is supposed the final season and the writers are giving us the worst stories ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

30-10-2012
trendsetter

Did a new episode air last night? I am on the east coast and the channel it's normally on was running Hurricane Sandy coverage.

30-10-2012
fashion elite

No, which really annoyed me because I rushed home from work for nothing. It was just a rerun of last weeks horrible episode.

windowshopping

No particular comments on this week's dreadful episode..i just have one (well more) issue with dan: how the hell is he considered a writer? the only thing he does is trash people he knows around in an anwful prose. He lacks the basic tools of a writer: imagination and skill with words.

bleah

07-11-2012
rising star

^I was thinking exactly the same thing when I was watching the episode!

The season so far is so bad...I really hoped that the last season would be better than the previous 2 but they managed to ruin the show completely.

V.I.P.

GG SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It seems that Serena really is gonna get married with Dan. This is awful. I officially declare that this season is the worst of all seasons. What a trashy drama GG has became I hate basically everyone in the show now.

08-11-2012
windowshopping

If Serena & Dan, Blair& Chuck get married, I will just pretend that it will be the finale of season 2 and forget everything that happened in between.

08-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ good idea though I have no problem with Blair and Chuck. But Serena and Dan? Seriously?! Dan hates her in recent seasons and the GG team just decided to put them back together in such a random/sudden/awkward way! I am disgusted by that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, girl, gossip