How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-02-2012
trendsetter

Patrick said that no matter what, the 8th season was his last.

On a fictional point I would love to see Cristina and Owen work it out but I hope they won't. In real life there are things you can't compromise about. This is one of those things IMO. He wants a baby, a more traditional family. Her family is her job and she doesn't want to hear about reproduction. If they do have a child she will miserable, if they don't Owen will always be bitter. I am glad he finally grew some **** in the last episodes. Stuff always went the way she wanted them to.

As for Teddy, it is the first real ethical thing GA have done. Even if they told her during the operation, irl no doctor can operate someone that close to them. So anyway she could not have done anything. Plus he is the chief of surgery before being anyone friend or husband.. It sucks but I wish she wouldn't have put Cristins in the middle of her war.

Btw, so is Meredith doing orthopedic now? Or is Callie just helping her out study?
Posted via Mobile Device

26-02-2012
tfs star

I like Owen and Christina together...but then I don't. It's such a tough and sticky situation. The paranoia about cheating is interesting to watch with Christina's character. I would have always that Christina Yang would kick someones *** if they were cheating on her. Not try and be sneaky about it.

I dont think Meredith is doing Ortho. It's just the study schedule she is on. I like seeing Meredith in weird specialties. Like when she was doing OBGYN at the beginning of the season. It was like what? but funny.

I am however really hoping Lexie and Mark get together. That's one couple that I NEED to see together asap

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

^plus 1 for Mark and Lexie. They make my heart happy...

And I think Meredith will go back to Neuro if Patrick is not in the picture anymore? She def. doesnt want to do General because of her mother... Or maybe trauma???

tfs star

hmm i really don't see ellen pompeo staying if Patrick leaves. Yes she can carry the show by herself but I mean.. they are happy.. together.. married.. I dont see shonda killing him off or divorcing her.

I feel like we need one or maybe two more seasons. tie up some lose ends (IZZIE).

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

^I don't think there's Grey Anatomy without Meredith... What if they both die in an accident and then Cristina ends up with Zola as her godmother and then Cristina and Owen are happy because they have a child??? GENIUS!!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_Moore View Post
^I don't think there's Grey Anatomy without Meredith... What if they both die in an accident and then Cristina ends up with Zola as her godmother and then Cristina and Owen are happy because they have a child??? GENIUS!!
You should work for them !! That's genius

Shonda said that greys anatomy without Meredith was not possible. I need to find that interview. Ellen doesn't know yet I recall but hasn't signed for more so..
Posted via Mobile Device

28-02-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarra View Post

Shonda said that greys anatomy without Meredith was not possible. I need to find that interview. Ellen doesn't know yet I recall but hasn't signed for more so..
Posted via Mobile Device
I found something on popeater.com (I'm not sure exactly how reliable this source is...)

Quote:
McDreamy might be McGone after next season. In an interview with Italian Vogue (via TVLine.com) Patrick Dempsey revealed he is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' at the end of season eight.

"It's gonna be my last," Dempsey said. "I do not know what's going to happen to the other characters, but for me it's done. [Leaving will be] bittersweet because it's been a great part of my life. But I can't see me doing it anymore."

Soon after that quote leaked, Dempsey's publicist did some quick damage control. "He was referring to the fact that his contract is up at the end of next season and we have no idea what the future holds," his rep told Us Weekly.

Dempsey's contract ends at the end of next season--as does Ellen Pompeo, who plays title character, Meredith Grey. Pompeo has already said she's most likely not returning when her contract is up so it will be interesting to see what Dempsey decides.

Luckily, should they both decide to leave, there is another Grey to take over the storyline. Chyler Leigh, who plays Meredith Grey's sister, Lexie, isn't going anywhere!
Lexie is no way near a strong enough character to hold up the show.

tfs star

agreed. I feel like if Mer and Derrick leave.. so does Alex and Christina.

I can see a show with everyone else besides the main original characters but the show would tank and probably be cancelled.

01-03-2012
fashion insider

This show would't be the same with McCouple.

It would sucks like OTH without Lucas and Peyton.

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

no no no Alex cannot leave!!!! he is my favourite!!!!

trendsetter

Am I the only one who wants Cristina and Owen to get divorced? I just really don't like Owen...

15-03-2012
tfs star

^you might be on to something

because

i literally gasped out loud at the end of tonights episode. GASPED.

17-03-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
^you might be on to something

because

i literally gasped out loud at the end of tonights episode. GASPED.
I had a similar reaction I'm glad to see Meredith and Derek back on track though.

front row

Poor poor Webber.

I would like to see Cristina and Owen work this out, you can see the love is still there..

22-04-2012
fashion insider

Is there any news who's leaving and who's staying?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anatomy, grey