How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2012
front row

i really think they should just wrap it up at the end of the 8th season, if mcsteamy leaves i don't think there will be the same dynamic anymore... they've got the perfect way out really, with everyone going off for their interviews and all that. as much as i LOVE the show i think it's coming to an end!

22-04-2012
tfs star

I think that with the way the last episode ended... it could be setting up for the series finale. Shonda keeps tweeting that she is not writing the "series" finale just the "season" finale but I think that's just a bunch of you know what.

The show cannot survive with the main character leaving.

25-04-2012
V.I.P.

Grey's Anatomy - Season 8 - Big death ahead

Quote:
Grey's Anatomy's executive producer Shonda Rhimes has confirmed to me exclusively that a beloved character will die in the ABC drama's May 17 season finale. "A lot of our writers were crying, which is a very rare thing," she says. "There's some really shocking, horrible moments."

It can't be worse than the bloodshed two years ago when a crazed gunman hunted the doctors like animals, can it? "Yeah, it is," says Rhimes. "People's mettle is going to be tested."
spoilertv

25-04-2012
trendsetter

^ Oh no...

┃tFS book challenge 2014┃currently reading ▶ The Park Service (Park Service Trilogy #1) by Ryan Winfield
26-04-2012
Feels Like Heaven

Enough is enough Shonda! I don't even want to think of who might be the one...

05-05-2012
fashion icon

I used to be obsessed with this show, but I haven't watched it this season. I happened to catch the latest episode and holy crap the characters have become so ANNOYING. They are always yelling and going off in some monologue about god knows what. I love all the original characters. It's Jackson, Rachel, and Meredith's little sister that I wish would tone it down a little bit (or a lot).

05-05-2012
tfs star

ahhhhhhhhh... shonda, why do they need to DIE? i'd really rather them leaving, in hopes of them returning in the future. i've grown to like almost all of the cast now, surprisingly even april. which makes me think that i hope they don't kill/make her leave, considering how last week's episode ended? she's one of the few aside from christina who seem to have much attitude left in them.

fashion icon

^ I mean April. Why did I say Rachel?

05-05-2012
tfs star

Oh wow. I didn't know Shonda was killing someone off!!! If it's Mer, Der, Yang, or Karev i will be LIVID.

Kill off Jackson or Kepner and ill be fine. OHHHH what if it's Owen!?!?!?!

Anyways. I liked the last episode. But I am seriouslly getting a "series finale" feeling rather than a "season" finale. I know Shonda has tweeted that it's coming back but come on, you cannot deny the fact that if the main characters split up, the show can survive.

but anyways, did any of you gasp when Lexie just falt out told Mark she loved him? I died! I love that couple!

06-05-2012
Feels Like Heaven

Little Grey is soo cute,and I tottaly love her and Mark together

06-05-2012
tfs star

I just how she just says it after he asks if she's okay.

UGH

08-05-2012
tfs star

ummmm... do you think they kill off Adele!?! (just speculation... look at your own risk people!)

it crossed my mind as I rewatched the last episode!! Definitely a tear jerker for sure

09-05-2012
Stitch:the Hand

well since i keep hearing it will be a "seattle grace" character that's an integral part of the cast and will be a shocker,that got me thinking.....although adele sounds reasonable,would that really surprise anybody,let alone shock? not to mention she wasn't a doctor. i know others have speculated it could be derek(which to me would be ludicrous given his role and the story he's taking on of late) but i actually think it might come down to two characters either richard since he's been such a important part of this cast or owen with his role now in the hospital.

i wish shonda though would get rid of that kepner character myself. ever since she's become more present in this show she's got even more annoying. all she does is cry and whine about everything and till this last episode,her story went absolutely nowhere. and even this story isn't enough to keep intrigued with her character.

it better not be christina though or i will be furious. she's the main reason i keep watching. and she's just now got back to being herself again and i'm already annoyed with how shonda has turned her story into one big soap opera. i like cutthroat,blunt,emotionless christina....

09-05-2012
Feels Like Heaven

The only thing why I think that Owen will not be the one is,if that happens,Christina will go through a big depression again,and I think that we saw enough of that,we need to see Christina in her element again.

I hope that Arizona and Callie will be okay,they are in such a good place right now.

Maybe Bailey?Even tough she's one of my favorites,but that would be a great shock.

09-05-2012
V.I.P.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Derek, I get the impression that Shonda has wanted to kill him for a long time now, he "died" in Meredith's dream sequece in the first episode of season 5 and almost died in the finale of season 6 and apparently he's not comming back for season 9.

Whoever it is I don't think I'm going to be "shocked", I'm tired of Shonda trying to "shocked" the audience in the finales, it feels so forced now. Tbh, I wish this was the final season, to me this show has been on life support for a while now, it's time to pull the plug.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anatomy, grey