How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-11-2007
V.I.P.

^^Oh it's not unfortunately, the other intro is, I know that... There are three intros and we only know one of them... I love Teardrop so I recognized it in the other intro, but thank you for trying to help anyway!

12-11-2007
fashion insider

Aww sorry I didn't realize it wasn't the main theme song in the video you posted

12-11-2007
fashion insider

From Wikipedia (okay I know, not the best source but they seem to know what they're talking about in this particular matter ) :
"Theme music
In most countries the opening theme of the series is "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. "Teardrop" itself does have lyrics, sung by guest vocalist Elizabeth Fraser of Cocteau Twins; however, the version used in the opening credits uses only the beginning and ending sections, which are solely instrumental. Due to rights and licensing issues this music is only used for the show in North America with some exceptions. In other countries, a piece of music named "House End Credits" is used, which was composed specifically for the show by: Jon Ehrlich, Jason Derlatka, and Leigh Roberts. With the second season, this was replaced with a similar track by only Ehrlich and Roberts. This theme tune, however, is only used in the televised broadcast. In the DVD release (Season 2) the original (American) theme is used. In Italy opening themes for season 1–2 and season 3 are switched, so that the original 'Teardrop' is used for season 3, while both Season 1 and 2 use the edited version. The parodic British television show Dead Ringers, which sometimes spoofs House, uses "Teardrop" for the spoof's opening theme. "Teardrop" is also used in the season 2 region 2 and region 4 release, replacing the "House" theme at the beginning of the episode.
"

12-11-2007
PrettySmileyStew ♥

its sad that the writers are on strike...
how long left until the re-runs start ?

13-11-2007
fashion elite

We don't really know offically how many episodes they've completed. It's all in the matter of how many scripts are fully written.

14-11-2007
i'm almost ready..

oh i had forgotten about the writers strike....i havent been following that news..

i missed the episode last night.....

can any devoted house fan give me a brief recap?...:p...

14-11-2007
PrettySmileyStew ♥

umm..
i wasnt really paying attention...

house has been boring me a little since the whole contest thing to be part of houses team..
i just wish he would fire them all and have foreman (although i could live without him ) chase and cameron back..

15-11-2007
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorefaith View Post
i missed the episode last night.....

can any devoted house fan give me a brief recap?...:p...
Hmm...
I missed lasts weeks episode so I'm not sure how it ties in...
Basically:

The central patient character was a teenage boy with a growth on his forehead/face that he was coming in to have removed. His operation and story were being filmed by a camera crew for a TV show. He was originally being operated on by Chase but then he went into d-fib ( ) and the story started up again with House on the case...

Of course as you can imagine House loved having the cameras following him around... He made a joke at the beginning about only getting into medicine after watching Patch Adams...

Basically he did his best to make it hard for the camera crew to follow him around... All of the new staff were distracted by having the cameras around and weren't doing their jobs properly... Funny scene with Wilson ( ) talking to the camera crew and telling them House was a practicing Wiccan... I love Wilson so much, lol.

House had also hired another female doctor who was gorgeous, I'm not sure if this tied into last weeks episode or not... Anyway, it turned out she was useless and had no ideas whatsoever, but House said they were great because he found her attractive. Sub-plot about House being distracted by attractive female doctors like 13 & Cameron... He was talking to Wilson about this throughout the episode...

Hmm... In the meantime the kid with the growth has vomited blood and had a twitch in his hand... I can't remember much about the medical plotline of this episode... But there was tension between House & the plastic surgeon guy on his trial team... Can't remember his name. He challenged House & in the end didn't get fired for it. House fired the attractive doctor that he had hired who had no ideas...

Cameron was also interviewed by the cameras and said that she "loved Dr House", and then went on to rant about how she loved working with him, not him as a person, blah blah blah. Cute and funny.

In the end the kid was okay, 13 ended up making the correct diagnosis o f Lime disease, and house said something like "she's getting uglier by the second". The camera crew edited the footage to make it look like House was a kind and caring doctor, even using the Patch Adams thing seriously. It was so funny to see House sitting there with Cutty with his hands over his mouth in horror.

Hope this made some sense for you babe!

Deep Red Bells

^ Very good recap....
Adore- if you need a more detailed one ( pages and pages- but worth the read- very funny) try TWOP. Great site.

I thought this was a great episode.
More Chase... yay!
Cameron is such a bad character, IMO.
Just when you think she has grown a bit she is back to blabbering like an idiot about House.
I felt embarssed for the character when she was trying to "qualify" her statements.

Last edited by brokenenglish; 15-11-2007 at 12:09 PM.
15-11-2007
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I know what you mean about Cameron...
She has so much potential as a smart female character...

fashion insider

I'm getting bored with this show

17-11-2007
fashion elite

^ So am I.

19-11-2007
PrettySmileyStew ♥

you think that Season 3 wouldnt be so expensive, but nooooooooooo it has to be 60 dollars and now im forced to wait til christmas

i know 60 dollars isnt a lot, but when you dont have a job and any money in your bank account is for your prom, its expensive

19-11-2007
front row

i finally caught up with the last two eps that i missed --and i must disagree, i think the last two episodes especially were really good. besides these last two, and perhaps the first, this season has been disappointing.

i also feel like the writers were confused about giving house a new love interest (the CIA chick), and then were just like "ughhhh... no." because honestly, she served no purpose. unless it was for house to realize that cameron was smart AND beautiful. (yes, i'm a creepy cameron/house fan)

20-11-2007
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm now a House/13 fan!

Tags
house, md