How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-03-2010
backstage pass

Leeroi- So I just checked on allkpop and they said that it was a close call between those 3 dramas today! Cinderella's Sister took the lead and Personal Taste followed right behind it, but it wasn't too far behind. Cinderella's Sister looks really interesting since Moon Geunyoung is in it and I think she is a fabulous actress!!! Have you seen the first episode of Personal Taste yet??

Ohhhh!!! Take advantage of the opportunity to see Jaebeom!!! That's soooo awesome if you do go to his collab.

31-03-2010
trendsetter

^I was about to write the same thing about the ratings. Haha. You beat me to it.

31-03-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroi View Post
^I was about to write the same thing about the ratings. Haha. You beat me to it.
HAHA. Oh the joy of allkpop. All I can say is that.. great minds think alike??
Cinderella's Sister also has Taekyeon in it from 2PM. I wonder what that would be like... LOL.

31-03-2010
trendsetter

^Ohhh, no wonder why it probably got a lot of views. Ehhh. It's just going to be filled with scenes of him half naked.

Hyori got a new MV! And I'm loving it! One of the most original kpop music videos in a LONG LONG LONG time.

31-03-2010
trendsetter

ps, it reminds me of Cirque Du Soleil.

01-04-2010
backstage pass

Leeroi- Wow! I actually like Hyori's new mv! It's so unique and eery! I'm not too crazy about clowns though. HAHA. I was scared of them when I was little.

Did anyone see Jaebeom's (Jay Park) new dancing video!! Pretty crazy stuff! He's so talented. Leeroi, that would be so awesome if you can go see him dance!!!

02-04-2010
backstage pass

Has anyone started watching Personal Taste or Cinderella's Sister yet?? I don't know which one to start...

02-04-2010
trendsetter

^OMG, I don't know which one to start either! They're both great from what I heard.

And my attention span doesn't allow me to watch two different dramas at the same time. Ugh. I barely can focus on one drama. Haha.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroi View Post
^OMG, I don't know which one to start either! They're both great from what I heard.

And my attention span doesn't allow me to watch two different dramas at the same time. Ugh. I barely can focus on one drama. Haha.
Yeah! I think it's tough that they had to start some awesome dramas at the same time. They both are completely different though. Personal Taste seems like a comedy and Cinderella's Sister definitely seems like a serious drama. I've been watching the trailers and debating what I'm in the mood for, but I honestly can't decide. I actually tried watching multiple dramas at the same time and it's just not worth it that way since they all start to look like the same thing.
HAHA. I think I'll probably won't be able to decide until all the episodes are out. I stopped watching Oh! My Lady. I just don't find myself interested in watching another episode.

Did anyone see Rain's new MV??

I like the song a lot!! The shirt ripping was a little unexpected though. HAHA!

03-04-2010
trendsetter

Omg, this reminds me of the time where I only had time to watch one drama and it was either Full House or Stairway To Heaven. I chose the Full House.

I'm going to start Personal Taste first.

This time I wouldn't mind actually waiting for the episodes since I'm pretty busy these days.

And yes, I gave up on Oh! My Lady also. After the millionth time Siwon had his shirt off, I was done.

I like the song.

And you must be crazy, hahaha. Rain ripping his shirt off is unexpected?
It's unexpected when he doesn't.
Haha.

03-04-2010
trendsetter

Oh, and they should just change Oh! My Lady into "See Siwon Shirtless". It's catchy and makes more sense.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

Leeroi- HAHA true! I just meant... it was unexpected where in the video he did. Not the fact that Rain ripped off his shirt!

Let us know what you think about Personal Taste because I think I'm going to start Cinderella's Sister first!! HAHA!

I like the new name for Oh! My Lady. See Siwon Shirtless.. I don't think I would watch it though even with that name. It seems like they're depending on that fact a little too much. I want a good storyline, not Siwon shirtless.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

I started the first episode of Cinderella's Sister. Pretty good so far...

04-04-2010
V.I.P.

does anyone know where I can get a hold of the my little bride soundtrack?

trendsetter

parkmin90, I guess See Siwon Shirtless is not working. Haha. I guess the girl audience doesn't care much for him. Ehhhh.

I might start Cinderella's Sister first. I've been watching too many comedies lately anyways. Haha.

loonaka, I have a link for download. Here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P07KPZRY

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
entertainers, entertainment, korean