How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-05-2010
backstage pass

I think Super Junior's songs are so addicting! Seriously, they never fail to impress! They are all so talented at singing and dancing. I think my SuJu obsession is coming back. haha.

keroppi- I think Sorry Sorry is one of my favorite SuJu songs!

22-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi View Post
My friend made me listen to Sorry, Sorry recently (I'm a year behind, I know haha) and I gradually became a fan after listening to some of their songs properly and watched their antics on variety shows. Never really liked K-pop before, but Super Junior is too awesome for me to resist. And I'm in love with Kyuhyun
Sorry, Sorry was the first song of theirs I heard too...Super Junior is too awesome to resist, though I don't really care that much about other kpop anymore..
I like Ryeowook's new hairstyle/fringe...when he flicks it off his face...

backstage pass

wow haven't been here for so long!!!
So much kpop and drama stuff has happened and I haven't really been able to catch up on here. Is anyone watching anything fun these days? I'm in search of a new drama. I finished Cinderella's Sister and Personal Taste a while back.

14-07-2010
V.I.P.

I used to be really into these but not watched any for years and years can somebody recomend me a good one to start watching? weres a good place to watch them online now days? sorry for the questions just thought you were best guys to watch

16-07-2010
backstage pass

snowqueen What kinds of dramas/shows do you enjoy watching? Comedy, romance, action, thriller, etc. I would love to recommend a few to you!

I started watching Baker King Kim Tak Gu. It looks like it's ranking no.1 these day... Anyone else watching it?

17-07-2010
V.I.P.

anything really mostly comedy or thriller or romance stuff i guess random choices i guess lol thanks very much parkmin90 xx

21-07-2010
V.I.P.

could someone please recommend some songs for me? I like wonder girls, brown eyed girls, Kara but it's hard to find songs since I'm not sure what to look for and I usually don't get a whole album..

backstage pass

snowqueen I recommend that you watch something lighter first! It seems like you'll enjoy those. Some Korean dramas are super intense. LOL.
I would suggest that you watch (comedy):
-My Girl
-You're Beautiful
-My Name is Kim Samsoon

The classic romantic dramas:
-Stairway to Heaven
-Winter Sonata
-Boys over Flowers

Those are just a few suggestions. Let me know if you want more!!

loonaka I usually keep up with this site called http://www.allkpop.com It's an excellent site to keep up with kpop news and what are the latest songs!
There are a lot of cool comebacks these days! Check it out!

27-07-2010
V.I.P.

I just started to to see personal taste it's so much fun IMO^^ Also I found out that I could listen to the K-pop hit list and pick songs that I liked^^

backstage pass

loonaka Yes!! Personal taste is great!! It's so funny!! I was laughing so much in every episode! hahaha. Glad you like it! and I'm glad you can listen to kpop songs now!! woohoo!!

29-07-2010
V.I.P.

I've only seen some of the first episodes and they're so sad^^ like the story is sad but how it's played out is funny I think..haha

V.I.P.

only just seen ur reply now thanks very very much guess what im doin this evening haha

02-08-2010
backstage pass

loonaka Totally agree! It's kind of a sad storyline in some way.. the love is? LOL. But I love all the characters!

snowqueen wooohooo!!!! What are you going to watch?? or watching? LOL.

I'm watching Prosecutor Princess now! It's sooo good!

03-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkmin90 View Post
loonaka Totally agree! It's kind of a sad storyline in some way.. the love is? LOL. But I love all the characters!
!
Well I've only seen the beginning but I really like what I've seen so fare, except the kissing...

V.I.P.

do you guys watch K-drama with eng sub??

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
entertainers, entertainment, korean