How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-08-2010
backstage pass

loonaka OMG! The kiss scene! haha. That was soooo funny!

and sometimes I was with eng subs and sometimes if it's a brand new episode of a new drama, I usually watch without subs.

05-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkmin90 View Post
loonaka OMG! The kiss scene! haha. That was soooo funny!

and sometimes I was with eng subs and sometimes if it's a brand new episode of a new drama, I usually watch without subs.
Which means you understand Korean right? The subs are so bad...sometimes they don't even make sense. I remember seeing Ringu and they were talking for like 10 seconds and the sub was: "yeah" or "ok".. I hate hate that.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaka View Post
Which means you understand Korean right? The subs are so bad...sometimes they don't even make sense. I remember seeing Ringu and they were talking for like 10 seconds and the sub was: "yeah" or "ok".. I hate hate that.
LOL. Yes! I do understand Korean and the subs are way too funny. OMG! you have to see this korean drama parody that MadTV did with Bobby Lee. I couldn't find Part 1, but here's Part 2. It's pretty ridiculous but it's kinda true!! I can't seem to embed it here, but here's the link!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzoG0...eature=related

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

The kissing part is so true..I've seen people open a door with more passion. I really want to learn Korean too, I hate when I can't understand what people are saying and I also want to be able to talk to my Korean mum..she's not my real mum or anything, just my mum when I go to Korea

backstage pass

haha. Everything in Korean dramas is dramatic. This madtv parody really portrayed Korean dramas well. If you understand Korean, you'll be able to hear Bobby Lee repeating over and over again "I don't understand," but the subtitles will say something completely different.

I finished watching Prosecutor Princess. It's SOOOO good! I highly recommend it. Especially to all the fashion lovers out there!

18-08-2010
V.I.P.

oh thanks for the tip^^ I'll def check it out. I have to say that I big problems with finishing tv shows..I'm so bad!
BTW do you know if Kim Hyun Joong has done more dramas than BoF??

trendsetter

^ I don't think so,but he's gonna star in Mischievous kiss. Can't wait . Although I'm not a big fan of that series.

19-08-2010
front row

can't wait either.

19-08-2010
Oh Yeah!

2NE1 will have their comeback on September 9

backstage pass

I'm so excited for Mischievous Kiss! I loved "It Started With a Kiss" (Chinese version) and this is exciting that we'll see more of Kim Hyunjoong now! yayyy!

Anyone watching "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" or also known as "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"? It has Lee Seungi in it!!

19-08-2010
V.I.P.

I had high hopes for that drama, but Hyunjoong is terrible actor. He's so bad that you can't even find humor in his godawful acting.

But satisfaction brought it back
20-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess View Post
I had high hopes for that drama, but Hyunjoong is terrible actor. He's so bad that you can't even find humor in his godawful acting.
I have to say that I honestly think that most of the so called acting in BoF is pretty lame Maybe it's just the story or the setting but it's not believable to me
I still like it tho

V.I.P.

Have any of you guys been been to Crunchyroll forum?

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaka View Post
I have to say that I honestly think that most of the so called acting in BoF is pretty lame Maybe it's just the story or the setting but it's not believable to me
I still like it tho
Me too . I'm a HUGE fan of the manga, and BOF clearly didn't live up to my expectations as for the acting, especially Goo Hye Sun, I like her but she's a bad actress. Everything else was great though, so I still love it :p

20-08-2010
V.I.P.

I remember the first ep I saw of BoF, my friend put it on because it was eng sub and I thought it was a commercial for a real school

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
entertainers, entertainment, korean