How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-03-2010
front row

Lost
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

i too am crazy about lost! i didn't know there was a thread about it here...but i'm glad there is!!

this weeks episode was amazing, the best of the season!! Nestor Carbonell was just so, so heartbreakingly good. and he looked really hot during the whole ordeal but really his story was so well done, worth the wait!

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 04-04-2010 at 03:55 PM.

25-03-2010
V.I.P.

This episode was just INCREDIBLE!!! I loved it! Ditto on Nestor Carbonell, what a great chance for him to show he's an amazing actor. He's absolutely great!

Well, I'm a little confused about this whole Jacob/Man in Black thing, as all of you.... I tend to believe more in Jacob, but I think maybe neither of them is "good". But the MIB is definiely scary. I think he spared Richard because he knew he could use him. He first stared at him and discovered things about his past (Isabella), then he embodied Isabella in order to convinve Richard (or Ricardo) to help him. He seems desperate for allies, but I don't quite understand why he kills most people. Arhghh Lost drives me mad and makes me excited at the same time!

04-04-2010
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am wondering if perhaps the man in black and Jacob are the same person, and symbolise the good and evil sides of one man?

Cinematic Vision

Oh man... how complex has Lost become.
I am determind to stick it out to the finale and find out what happens!

06-04-2010
tfs star

Aaaaah The Sun/Jin story made me so saaaaaad. Hope they don´t mess with Desmond/Penny, because that would kill me....

08-04-2010
fashion icon

last night's episode sure was something. the episodes these past weeks has been quite informative...and it should be, it is the last season after all!
i cant believe there are only 7 episodes left!

09-04-2010
Be a good one

This week's episode was awesome! I think Desmond and Penny are my favorite couple It's definitely starting to make sense and I can kind of see where the story is going, which is very unusual!

V.I.P.

craaazy. all I have to say for now

14-04-2010
Be a good one

Um...OMG! Some parts of this episode were awesome! It was pretty obvious that FLocke was going to push Desmond into the well, but does anyone understand why? I don't see why he was a thread to Flocke. I should probably just wait until that EW column comes out tomorrow

trendsetter

I was more shocked when Desmond ran over Locke in the sideways world. Also anyone else think Sideways Desmond is on the island and the Island Desmond is in the sideways world?

14-04-2010
V.I.P.

^^you just blew my mind!

14-04-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
^^you just blew my mind!
Lol Well it sorta crept into my mind when fake Locke asked Desmond why he wasn't scared. And it will also make sense why Desmond asked for the passengers names and wanting to show them something IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesrules815 View Post
Um...OMG! Some parts of this episode were awesome! It was pretty obvious that FLocke was going to push Desmond into the well, but does anyone understand why? I don't see why he was a thread to Flocke. I should probably just wait until that EW column comes out tomorrow
Well in the Desmond episode. Widmore did that test to see if any magnetic force can kill Desmond and it didn't. And if I remember correctly from Richard's episode, when the smoke monster was "moving"; it had that electricity thing which would explain why FLocke sees Desmond as a threat.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 14-04-2010 at 01:23 PM.
14-04-2010
Be a good one

I think its more that Island Desmond and Sideways Desmond are almost of one mind. Obviously Island Desmond remembers what he experienced when Widmore at him electroctured or whatever in that electromagnetic shack in the previous episode. But Sideways Desmond doesn't remember everyone who was on the island or why else would he ask for a manifest from the flight? He might remember the bits of island memories that flashed in his mind after he almost died in the car w/ Charlie, but I'm not convinced that the two Desmonds have switched places.

As for Flocke's reasonings for pushing Desmond into the well, I guess I understand what you're saying. But I was also thinking that maybe Desmond's plans for the castaways is different than Flocke's plans. Maybe thats why he tried to get rid of him, so that he wouldn't ruin his plans?

V.I.P.

Holy Jesus... I'm wondering how the finale will be... As for this episode, the well does have something to do with magnetic forces, doens't it? According to Flocke's explanations about the compass? So maybe he didn't actually mean to kill Des, but had some other secret agenda? Arghh I don't know, this show is driving me absolutely MAD. And I like it.

15-04-2010
tfs star

After this show ends...I´m gonna need a life.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lost