How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-02-2012
V.I.P.

Anyone else think Emma would fit better with Thayer...I feel like they are both goody-twoshoes who would do well as a couple. Ethan and Sutton are just such f*ck-ups.

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

The Lying Game - Episode 1.20 - Unholy Matrimony - Press Release

Quote:
Burbank, CA (February 7, 2012) - As the happy couple prepares to wed, secrets are revealed and lives forever changed in "Unholy Matrimony," the first season finale of ABC Family's original drama series "The Lying Game," airing Monday, March 5th (9:00 - 10:00 PM ET/PT).

An unexpected engagement leads to a quickly-planned wedding, causing suspicions that something is awry. Sutton encourages Emma to show Kristin what they found in Rebecca's house. And Ethan makes a discovery that changes the game.

Meanwhile, a shocking revelation leads to major repercussions in the Mercer household.

"The Lying Game" is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by Charles Pratt, Jr., Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. The series stars Alexandra Chando, Andy Buckley, Blair Redford, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino and Helen Slater with guest stars Adrian Pasdar and Charisma Carpenter.
spoilertv

08-02-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Anyone else think Emma would fit better with Thayer...I feel like they are both goody-twoshoes who would do well as a couple. Ethan and Sutton are just such f*ck-ups.
They would make great couple.

22-02-2012
fashion insider

been catching up on this show and i must say i am liking it a lot!

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Again, Sutton has to be a sociopath. I hope they explore her extreme craziness because that is not normal. Especially since she takes pleasure in it!

22-02-2012
rising star

^
ikr? there is just something so twisted about her! she definitely not the typical b*tch

V.I.P.

Quote:
A new episode of The Lying Game airs TONIGHT and we’ve got a sneak peek!

The Lying Game follows long-lost twins Emma and Sutton. Separated under mysterious circumstances, Sutton was adopted by the wealthy Mercer family in Phoenix, while Emma grew up in the foster system. When the twins reunite as teenagers, they keep it a secret. While Sutton goes in search of the truth, Emma takes over her life and discovers more secrets and lies than she could have imagined.

With Sutton’s disappearance, Emma and Ethan don’t know whether Sutton is missing or dead. Meanwhile, Char’s aunt Annie has returned to town after many years, bringing back old memories and secrets that Alec and Ted would like to keep in the past.

Monday’s episode is called “Weekend of Living Dangerously”

Emma tries to find out what happened on the reservation but Sutton tells her it is time to leave for good.

celebritychatta

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

I finally caught up with the show and I am loving it.

29-02-2012
fashion insider

Next week is season finale. I hope we get some answers.

29-02-2012
V.I.P.

I wonder if rebecca is going to do anything with that photo she got of Alec, I don't think she deleted it and seems to have her own agenda.

06-03-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateCherie View Post
I have a feeling that Rebecca is their birth mother.
I was right after all! :p
I really hope it's renewed for a 2nd season because instead of getting answers in the finale, it all became even more complicated.

windowshopping

I really enjoy it. it get's more and more interesting. Alexandra Chando is a great actress. and for me Lying game is much better than PLL

06-03-2012
fashion insider

I knew that Sutton is a bitch but I never imagined her working with Rebecca in some evil plan.

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

OMG...this show better get a second season! I don't think Sutton knew the whole time about Rebecca, that was definitely something that happened recently.

But I think it was set in motion when Sutton found the locket...that was all a setup. Those two are psychos.

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

Where was Rebecca living before moving back? Maybe she met Sutton during the switch.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
game, lying