How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

Well, she was living in L.A and Sutton went there to stay with Thayer in the first ep. Hmmm....it will be interesting to see how long this has been going on.

08-03-2012
fashion insider

I hope that Thayer and Emma will be 2gether as soon as possible.

16-06-2013
tfs star

do you guys think TLG will get renewed? there still isn't a premiere date, and it's getting a little too close to the premiere date a lot of people are saying that due to the good ratings of new show Twisted, Lying Game will get the axe.

However, keep in mine 'Secret Life of the American Teenager' ended, so hopefully they'll keep TLG around. It was soooo good!

backstage pass

On 15th July they will reveal whether it stays or not.

24-06-2013
backstage pass

the closer to the end the better episodes are! im currently watching the last one. i hope the show will be picked up soon.

24-06-2013
backstage pass

Has it ever occured to any of you that Thayer is behind all this? As for me,, I have been wondering since the beginning of season 2, as he started to act more suspiciously. Like a lunatic sometimes, andit seems Alec knew tou, because he said a few times , that no matter what he will love Thayer.

Why did Rebecca push Alec? I mean I know she was angry, but... unless they got into a fight and this was an accident?

Last edited by Sylvviaa; 24-06-2013 at 04:36 PM.
24-06-2013
V.I.P.

^This is why I hope they pick it back up. So many questions left from the finale and it was just getting interesting.

25-06-2013
backstage pass

I hope the same, also they sometimes give a chance to do a wrap up, like they did with Make it or Break it. now I am waiting for the next season of Bunheads too, bc I love it, they seem to cancel the shows I like

25-06-2013
tfs star

^i believe bunheads didn't get cancelled, so no worries about that one. I really hope they don't cancel The Lying Game, it's a very well written show with great actors, and you guys are all right about how they opened up so many potential questions & plot lines on the finale.

However, unfortunately ABC family is pretty known to cancel most of it's shows without tying up the loose ends, so let's all just cross our fingers TLG will stick around for at least another season.

As for the idea of Thayer being behind it all, it is a possibility although in the books, Thayer is in love with one of the girls, which technically could be the case in the show and that's why his behaviour is so odd.

Plus, what would his reasoning for being behind everything be?

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermodel View Post
Plus, what would his reasoning for being behind everything be?
I thik he is angry with Alec, and he might wannt to frame him ?

15-07-2013
tfs star

Quote:
ABC Family Cancels 'The Lying Game'
A representative for the youth-skewing cable network confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the teen drama starring Alexandra Chando will not return for a third season.
PHOTOS: 51 New and Returning Summer Series
The actress broke the news personally on Twitter early Monday. "To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, ABC Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what's next for us!"
Lying Game, a story about identical twins who switch lives from Alloy Entertainment, was one of two series awaiting word on its future at ABC Family. A decision on fellow bubble series Bunheads has not yet been determined, a network spokesperson tells THR.
ABC Family took a wait-and-see approach to renewing both shows, opting to weigh the numbers for new series The Fosters and Twisted. The Fosters continues to set series highs with each new airing, most recently raking as Monday's top scripted TV telecast among women 12-34, No. 2 among women 18-34 and viewers 12-34.
Ratings for Twisted opened to a harder-to-gauge 1.6 million viewers, benefiting from the massive return for ABC Family's signature series Pretty Little Liars.
Meanwhile, Switched at Birth most recently set a season high among adults 18-49, women 18-49.
[hollywood reporter]

backstage pass

I am sad too, it was a GOOD show and they cancelled... i hope they dont cancel bunheads..

17-07-2013
V.I.P.

ABC Family is so bad with retention. If they hadn't waited a year between each season, I'm sure the ratings would have been much better and it wouldn't get cancelled.

18-07-2013
backstage pass

I agree

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
game, lying