Memoirs Of A Geisha - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
24-11-2004
front row

Have you read it? I'm on chapter 3, but this isn't for pleasure, it's for a novel study worth 20 percent of my final mark, so far i'm liking it though so that's good hehe. for my first assignment i have to compile 20 quotes from the book (so if anybody would like to help me out here that would be so great )

I really wish I could simply enjoy this book without writing journal entries ever so often, I know already i'm going to like this book in the end, gotta finish reading it by december 6th!

24-11-2004
V.I.P.

The deeper I got into this book the more I couldn't put it down. I hope it works the same for you. They're making a movie of it called " Geisha".
Good luck with your novel study report.

25-11-2004
V.I.P.

I'm admist the fan category as well, nice you're enjoying it.
One thing that you might like to try and that works well for me, is to take notes as you're reading. Don't make it to clinical, but if you see something that sticks out in your mind, or if you find a quote that might be applicable- write it down. Good luck!

26-11-2004
edge of love

this book is one of my favs, read it a few times. hope you enjoy it!

tgp
fashion elite

loved that book

28-11-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by model_mom@Nov 24 2004, 08:30 PM
The deeper I got into this book the more I couldn't put it down. I hope it works the same for you. They're making a movie of it called " Geisha".
Good luck with your novel study report.
[snapback]439018[/snapback]
Yep! Same thing happened to me. I really enjoyed that book. I ended up reading it in 3 days cuz I couldn't put it down. Even with taking notes you'll read it very fast once the story starts unravelling. The first couple chapters are a little slow, but about a quarter way it starts getting really good. I hope you enjoy.

28-11-2004
backstage pass

it

enjoy

04-12-2004
front row

Awesome i'm glad so many people like this book too One question, why is Hatsumomo so happy that Nobu has taken intrest in Sayuri??? I can't for the life of me understand this...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
geisha, memoirs