How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-12-2011
tfs star

^ Time travel is always tricky but the way I understand it is that when Alisha died he realised that everything that happened 1 & 2 with superhoodie etc. had to go that way - it was his destiny in a very comic book sort of way. Technically he could have gone back to the zombie episode when Seth put Curtis' time travel power in iggy and used that to go forward and back quite happily.... but if he didn't go back in time then Alisha and the rest of them would have died in the episode where superhoodie Simon dies. I thought they handled time travel better than most tv shows/films do but there are always going to be flaws in the plotline.

I personally enjoyed this series every bit as much as the last 2. I thought Joe Gilgun's character was better than Nathan (deeper, more developed) and the zombie and nazi episodes were gold. I really did get the feeling however that they wanted you to think they were going to kill off Seth, so the Alisha thing came as a surprise... they were right!

20-12-2011
tfs star

^Totally agree about Rudy. He's hands down my favourite in the crowd, 20 minutes into hte first episode I was like Nathan who?

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

I just started watching this series. I just finished the first season and I'm moving on to the second season. Its such a good show. I'm interested to see how the episodes progress and all the cast changes too.

The music in the show is fantastic. Its a great surprised hearing some songs that are not normally on tv shows

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

The finale made me want to watch the masked Simon´s arc again, it was season 2 wasn´t it?

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

^Yes, Season 2.

01-01-2012
front row

I can't wait for Misfits to come back already. I really enjoyed this season, even though I think it's the weakest of the three. I don't know, something lacked, It felt as if they hardly used any of their powers. But I love the new character, Joseph Gilgun is terrific, as usual. So I have great expecations for season 4.

20-10-2012
tfs star

Ok, people.

Season 4 is back on UK screens on 28th November 2012.

Kelly isn't coming back... I don't know if they're going to do a minisode where she leaves like they did with Nathan.
Seth (Matthew McNulty) has been promoted to regular cast and there will be two new additions to the main group as you can see in the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4XaFpK8gA

Maybe someone with better technical skills than me can embed it?

Matt Stokoe is joining in too <3

V.I.P.

Thanks I can't wait! I still have to finish season 3. I'm kinda sad that Kelly isn't coming back. She started to become my favorite.

^ here you go

as a side note to embed: [ y t ] [ / y t ] use this code and put the numbers/letters after v= (this is in the url) in between. And take out the spaces in the code.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 20-10-2012 at 04:33 PM.
20-10-2012
fashion icon

It's only Curtis left. Can't imagine this serie without Kelly, it was worth it to watch cause of her and Nathan.
Anyway, can't wait for the new season. We'll see what's gonna happen.
Thanks for sharing glitterpeacock

21-10-2012
V.I.P.

^Don't forget about Seth and Rudy! But yeah, no Simon, Alicia or Kelly..

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

21-10-2012
tfs star

EDIT I meant the 28th October. Sorry about that!
I'm excited to see how they develop Seth's character.
And thanks heelscatchfire for the help

tfs star

Who watched the first episode?
I wasn't impressed to be honest. Didn't like the new guy and I thought they wrote Kelly out of the script poorly. Plus there were a few plot holes which is uncharacteristic for the usually well thought out show.

rising star

I've just watched the show. I don't know what to think, I'm going to miss Simon, he was my favourite character. Also I wasn't expecing Kelly not to be anymore, so that was a shock. I agree with you about the way they put Kelly out. Even the previous seasons were violent and bloody I think this was too much, some humour is missing, Rudy isn't enough. Curtis never was the strongest character and I think know the writers will put him in that role with Rudy because they are the most important ones. The fact that Curtis is in comunity service since the first season is a bit strange, I thought maybe he was going to finish it and have a most interesting role out of that place.
I wasn't convinced about the episode, it's a bit repetitive. I hope they won't kill the probation officer, that will be too much (but of couse it's going to happen). I will watch this season because, well I watched the previous ones and want to know how the story will end.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
drama, e4, misfits