How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-06-2011
fashion icon

Also, I was wondering what websites (besides Hulu) I could watch Modern Family on?

19-06-2011
V.I.P.

Don´t make Lily cry! :p

ebook-free-download.net

19-06-2011
V.I.P.

@ Emmys 2010

ebook-free-download.net

23-06-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Just finished season 2 and I've to say that this show is beyond everything I've ever seen. Not only hilarious but so brilliant. OMG, I think I don't have anymore liquid in my entire body because of all the time I cried of laughter. They are more than amazing, but Sofia Vergara & Ty Burrell kill me everytime.

blink once. blink twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza View Post
Also, I was wondering what websites (besides Hulu) I could watch Modern Family on?
I watch it on icefilms.info

fashion icon

^thanks Styleocide!

tfs star

The other day I re- watched the episode called "fifteen percent" from the first season and it made kinda teary in the end.

This show is crazy funny but inside there´s a great and loving understanding of couples, love and parenting. This is a funny show but it´s also a show with a great vibe, it´s not jaded or cynical. They don´t laugh at love, family or parenting.That would be sad.
Modern Family makes you happy to laugh at the little quirky things love brings to us.

I see myself in many characters, sometimes I´m soooooo Cam (exagerated-dramatic-over the top), sometimes I´m soooo Claire (controlling everything, obsessive).

Such a joy to watch and re watch....

14-08-2011
V.I.P.

Producers recast Lily´s character
honestly, I don´t want to see her acting. The original babies were so cute and had great expressions, no need of a talking little girl...

Quote:
Look who seems pretty chipper these days? Meet the new Baby, er, Toddler Lily on ABC’s Modern Family. She’s 4-year-old Aubrey Anderson-Emmons and she’ll play the adopted daughter of Cameron (Eric Stonestreet, pictured) and Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) this fall.
We’ll let fellow kid actor Nolan Gould (Luke Dunphy) comment on the comedy’s latest cast edition: ”She’s really adorable,” he told EW. “The first day I met her, she was kind of hiding behind her mom’s leg and I brought out my iPad and started playing with it and she comes out and she’s like [gasp] and started playing with it. It was really cute. I haven’t worked with her yet. But she is really happy. She says lines. She does everything. She’s really cute.”
Anderson-Emmons replaces Jaden and Ella Hiller, the docile twins who traded off portraying Lily for the last two seasons.

ew.com

14-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ that's the new kid?

i'm gonna have a hard time adjusting to a talking Lily, i always loved how deadpan she was the entire two seasons

Last edited by AgrenateD; 14-08-2011 at 11:50 PM.
14-08-2011
V.I.P.

^yeah, I loved Lily´s WTF looks... or the way she always looked Gloria up and down... I think a talking kid will be annoying, hope I´m wrong cause I love the show.

15-08-2011
fashion icon

Aww... Lily's all grown up (growth speed up by changing actors never fails to amuse me)! It'll be interesting to see a talking Lily and I'm sure she'll be adorable in the role. From what I understand, the parents of the twins were asking for loads more money then the financiers were willing to give. So they withdrew the girls from the show. But you know, they have to do whats right for them. Anyways, I cannot wait to see what happens on the new season of Modern Family!

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

i just started on season 2 so darn hillarious!~

17-05-2013
trendsetter

Definitely the best comedy that's on tv at the moment, love this show.

From the last episode:
Fine.
Come on, Jolene .... that was priceless

V.I.P.

And the (great) thing is, it's not running out of steam. Still as funny as when they started (unlike Glee ).

18-05-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
And the (great) thing is, it's not running out of steam. Still as funny as when they started (unlike Glee ).
Agree, they have such a sunny, hearty, loving view about family. Such a good show.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
family, modern