How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-08-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza View Post
Also, does anyone else ever have the issue of not wanting to watch a movie (even if it has good reviews) because you just know it's going to be sad? Or is that just me?
I'm like this with War Horse! Heard so much about it but i just can't watch it, or any movie that involves animals. Marley & Me was the death of me and i haven't watched any animal movies since.

13-08-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSailorHeartx View Post
I'm like this with War Horse! Heard so much about it but i just can't watch it, or any movie that involves animals. Marley & Me was the death of me and i haven't watched any animal movies since.
Ugh...animal movie's are the worst! I almost always end up in a big sobbing puddle by the credits. Why can't they ever make films about animals that aren't sad? I don't think I've ever forgiven my English teacher for showing Where The Red Fern Grows or Old Yeller in class. It was so awful. And I remember being on a flight when I was younger and they were showing My Dog Skip. I hadn't seen it in a while and didn't think watching it would bother me. I was so wrong, my mom had to tell me to stop crying because it was too much.

backstage pass

^ Disney animal ones are like a punch in the gut, they basically traumatised my childhood. I'm still convinced the person that came up with All Dogs Go to Heaven has psychological problems.

backstage pass

Never Let Me Go. They were born to die and in the end, Carey's expression was just tragic. Also, Andrew Garfield's desperate cry was brilliant

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, movies