Nationality Test - Page 13 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
01-07-2005
daisy in my lazy eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
WTF? Mother Teresa, hand down the crown biatch, there's a new peacemaker in town

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

01-07-2005
User Friendly

the first quiz I'm the UN, second I'm britain!

02-07-2005
in the mood for love

In the first

You're Swaziland!
Small but sturdy, you've maintained your identity in a world where no one takes you seriously. You refuse to be absorbed into any larger social group or category, no matter how influential they seem to be. This gives you an individual flair that captivates the very few who know you. Machine guns make you really nervous.

second Britain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1061731562_topBritain.jpg (23.3 KB, 1 views)

ętre ton cygne noir

You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

02-07-2005
trendsetter

I'm North Korea...
Look out! You're absolutely wacko. Completely insane. There's no telling what you're going to do, and it could make you a danger to yourself and others. People are so scared of you that they usually just cover their eyes and pretend you're not there. The main impact this has had is to make you even more scary, as you yearn for attention and contact with the outside world. Everyone just wants you to calm down.

second I'm french...

Last edited by Eline; 02-07-2005 at 02:15 PM.

02-07-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Girl
You're Cyprus!
Your parents probably had different ethnic backgrounds and now they're almost certainly divorced, or at least they argue all the time. You mostly just wish they'd leave you alone instead of using you as a pawn in their tortured conflict with each other. Instead, you've become the battleground for a fight that doesn't really feel like it's yours. You'd rather just go fishing. But that doesn't look likely in the immediate future. Just keep cooking with olive oil and you'll live longer, at least.

Thought Cyprus could be better than that.

Greece Anyone??

Took the test and i am France

02-07-2005
fashion insider

You're Switzerland!
While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really just that people don't interest you that much. That's why you'd rather just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.

I am actually Swiss...

02-07-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalista
You're the United Kingdom!
You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you. Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you. Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle. You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

I did the second quiz today and got:

I'm half-British and half-American...weird.....

Diamond

You're the United Kingdom!
You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you. Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you. Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle. You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

~Madeleine Albright
07-07-2005
fashion elite

You're Turkey!
You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends. You have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though sometimes you just hate them instead. Surprisingly fickle, you keep a good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think you're fanatical anyway. You're Istanbul, you're Constantinople.

07-07-2005
fashion elite

You're Sudan!
Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. *That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. *You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. *If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

haha I'm actually very Irish! lol I don't even know where Sudan is , time to get the globe outt!

07-07-2005
fashion elite

I´m Spanish and French(actually,I am french) and I love them both!

front row

i'm canada. haha. that's cool, i'm going there in a few weeks!

22-07-2005
tfs star

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

22-07-2005
V.I.P.

You're Sudan!
Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
nationality, test