How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
Found it elsewhere ... not sure what I ever said to get this back in the day :p

Pakistan ...
Thank you so much

Haha these descriptions are hilarious...I doubt the validity of this test tho but it's fun
Posted via Mobile Device

19-08-2012
fashion icon

Apparently I'd be from Canada...
Quote:
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've
got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous.
You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not
dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and
others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be
the perfect person.
Actually, this description is totally me (like seriously everything, even the thing about hockey). And funnily enough I did grow up a few hours from the Canadian boarder (and spent several vacations in the country) so I guess aspects of the country have rubbed off on me.

rising star

You're Vietnam!
After years of muddling through on your own, you've finally repaired yourself to a point of respectability. You would have been much better off had people you didn't like not kept insisting on spending so much time with you. But those times are fading quickly and these days you're pretty sure you won't get burned. Star power!

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

I'm Thailand, quite accurate in some stuff.
Quote:
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

20-08-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
You're China!
Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.
The last few sentences are so not me at all lol. Not true :p

20-08-2012
goodbye kiss

I'm United Kingdom. The description is very random, it doesn't match my personality, except for this:
Quote:
You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

20-08-2012
Fashion Designer

You're Togo!
Small, quiet, and very insecure, you could hide in just about any crowd. Even a crowd of one or two people. Even though you're virtually anonymous anywhere you go, you could have been wealthy if people hadn't mistreated you and taken your money. This is probably most of why you're insecure. But some people who study you hard think you're cute, so maybe you should try to open up a little.

pfff

21-08-2012
tfs star

Quote:
You're Spain!
You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!
For a questionnaire with only two options for each question this is oddly accurate. Would have loved to be Canada though!

V.I.P.

Quote:
You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
haha pretty much my life that i aspire to have

24-08-2012
What fresh hell is this.?

I too am Canada.
Funny, I'm actually moving there in a few months. :p

Power to the 99%

So much hinges on whether you like spicy food or not

26-08-2012
tfs star

You're the United Nations!
"Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York."

well, thats.... something, even though i don't really like getting on peoples issues, i preffer to step away if they are having bad times... but my heart does go to New York from time to time

26-08-2012
backstage pass

What the balls?
You're Colombia!
You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up.

What money? Pfft.

Spring of Córdoba

You're North Korea!
Look out! You're absolutely wacko. Completely insane. There's no telling what you're going to do, and it could make you a danger to yourself and others. People are so scared of you that they usually just cover their eyes and pretend you're not there. The main impact this has had is to make you even more scary, as you yearn for attention and contact with the outside world. Everyone just wants you to calm down.

WTF?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
nationality, test