How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-03-2010
trendsetter

NCIS & NCIS LosAngeles
I searched, and didn't find a thread for that show that I love. So I created this thread, wondering if someone of tFs watch it too !
NCIS is basically the 1st tvshow in the USA right now.

And the cast is the only one with some members who don't look their age at all Pauley Perrette ( Abby ) is 40 years old, Mark Harmon ( Gibbs ) is 60, Michael Weatherly ( Tony ) is 41. Even Robert Wagner who played Tony's father looks younger that he really is.

Here's the promo for tomorrow episode.

( I put NCIS:LA in the title, even if I don't watch it, but since it's a spin-off of NCIS and that Abby & Vance appeared on it, I thought it would be better to only have one thread )

Last edited by Ciao!Manhattan; 01-03-2010 at 08:20 AM.

01-03-2010
front row

I can't believe i never realize that there wasn't an NCIS' thread Shame on me.

I am so addicted to that show. It's so smart and well-done. I love the relationship between the team's members.
I like aby's quirkiness.
Gibbs is so sweet despite his cold armour. You can perfectly see that he cares about his team and that he would kill anyone who touch them .
Ziva...Beautiful Ziva and Probie :p
They are all touching. I could talk about them endlessly.

But my favourite has to be Tony di Nozzo. I love him to death. He is smart, funny, GORGEOUS.

Thanks for opening that thread.

trendsetter

You're welcome I'm glad to see someone who likes and thinks like me about the show. I can talk about it all day.My favs is Tony too, he's so funny, and gorgeous and cute and perfect . And I love his relationships with both Abby and Gibbs. They're my three favorites.

You have to watch this, one of the funniest ncis-related video I've ever seen. He's SO good.

boop

I may or may not know of this program and its very attractive stars...

01-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciao!Manhattan View Post

You have to watch this, one of the funniest ncis-related video I've ever seen. He's SO good.
He is really good in that video.
I'd only add one more thing : Mcgee, watch out :p.

trendsetter

The NCIS Cast was at the Paley Center, March 1. I thought I would post post some photos and infos :

team-ncis

Pauley wasn't here, she was in France, that's why Michael brought that. Cute .
Sean Murray is getting so skinny.

Quote:
  • "It is the central relationship of my adult life"-Michael Weatherly on his onscreen relationship with Mark Harmon.
    "I obviously know what happened to the character"-Cote de Pablo on what happened during the summer.
    A fan just asked if Mark Harmon is more comfortable with computers than Gibbs-the answer is "Yes, slightly".
    "We try to enter a year with an idea of where we are headed"-Gary Glasberg on arcs and plot lines.
    The crowd just gave the writers huge applause and said they are overdue for Emmy Awards-I'm sure a lot of you agree!
    "I feel like it's Manna from Heaven"-EP Charles Johnson re: being on set.
    Rocky Carroll thinks that this season's Christmas episode is a great one for NCIS newbies.
    "I just thought that was so cool"-Brian Dietzen on Michael Weatherly in the episode "Requiem".
    "I watch the show very much studying the way people are acting"-David McCallum.
    "It's about a dead Marine"-Mark Harmon on how Kevin Frazier interviews him about the show.
    "Every show when it finishes I think 'That's my favorite show'"-Michael Weatherly.
    Sean Murray's fav. episode is the one where "McGee" first shoots a gun.
    Rocky Carroll jokes to Mark Harmon that they'll last longer than "Gunsmoke".
    "Season 5 was 'Still Alive'"-Michael Weatherly.
    An NCIS iphone app is also coming out soon.
    An NCIS board game is coming out in July or August.
    Gena Rolands, who is in tomorrow night's episode, watches every episode on USA.
    "Part of the joy of doing a show like this is that we've had Hal Holbrook"-Mark Harmon.
    Apparently a guy at a rib joint said to Sean Murray: "I like when McGee writes the book".

Last edited by Ciao!Manhattan; 10-03-2010 at 09:01 AM.
10-03-2010
trendsetter

Some videos I forgot to post :

Trailer for the 7x17 ( yesterday ep ), and two videos I really like from CBS about the headslaps.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
losangeles, ncis