i need to see her on nip/tuck. a lot of ppl liked her from that and i'm not seeing it on 90210. she's not that great an actress on the show - the scene with her and annie when she was upset and holding annie's laptop was just embarrassing.
I was never that into 90210, I just used to watch it regurarly to practise my listening skills but it actually grew on me! I think the last episode was fantastic, full of drama, I like the fact that it left a lot of questions in the air. That was exactly what was missing in Gossip Girl's finale. Nothing actually happened, that we wouldn't expect.
The word circling around is that Annie hit her brother, Dixon, but I don't know. I didn't even see anything...Naomi was such a douche the way she called her out though. I don't know how Annie would go from being a virgin to screwing her friend's boyfriend that fast...
That would be interesting if Annie hit her brother, because there will be heaps of different reactions. I'm actually starting to like Annie again in these last episodes, I found her quite annoying during the series. I wonder if Liam is going to get back wih Naomi, or if its even possible. Too much wondering, I really can't wait for next season.
And yes I agree, Naomi's sister is totally psychotic.
I think Annie had better chemistry with Liam than Naomi...the scene that turned things around for Annie was when she was calling out Liam in that bar scene when they first met. But she'll probably be pretty messed up next season from everything that happened...
So I just finally caught up on the last 6 episodes of 90210 and have some thoughts:
- It is really obvious that they switched writers halfway through the season because storylines seem to be abandoned instantly/pop out of nowhere and characters had personality transplants. For instance, Silver shows the first signs of bipolar disorder in one episode (totally normal before that) and in the next, she's already off the edge. Annie and Ethan are so committed to each other, they want to wait to have sex at the right time, and 4 episodes later they break up. And where did the Ethan/Silver thing come from? And have they just abandoned the storyline where Annie and Naomi share a half brother? Maybe it's because there are several weeks in between episodes? In which case, there shouldn't be because it's like they left so much unresolved.
- Shenae (Annie) and Annalynn (Naomi) are NOT good actors. Especially when they are trying to portray anger. They are probably the weakest link on the show, with Jessica (Adrianna) being one of the strongest, besides the adults.
- If Liam's stepfather is so concerned with how Liam is doing in school (asking for his grades and extracurriculars), how did he not realize that Liam had not been in school when he was bartending?
- It did not seem in character for Liam to suddenly go from "just using Naomi for sex" to telling her his entire lifestory in one night. The thing is, there was no subtlety AT ALL. They should have drawn it out a bit so we could slowly see Naomi knocking all his walls down. Instead, we have Naomi complaining about how he only calls her up to have sex with her and then getting all excited because him asking her to prom is really the first sign she has that he cares for her. And that same night he spills his guts? Unbelievable.
- Speaking of Naomi, she is so annoying. I don't know if it is because of AnnaLynne's acting, but in every scene she seemed to desperate to win Liam's approval (which may be intended). Too desperate. Liam doesn't seem the type to like girls who change all their interests to match his.
- I'm going to miss Ethan. His character also did roller coasters throughout the season. He went from the bad boy who cheats on his girlfriend to the good boy who wants to do the right thing with sleeping with Annie to the bored boy who wants more out of his life. No wonder they thought his character had "run its course".
- There really should have been some followup to Kelly and Ryan's one night stand. An awkward morning after, some weird glances, a conversation... instead, the next episode, he asks Naomi's sister out on a date so we're like, "What? So that night didn't turn into anything more? Is one interested but the other not? Or did they both decide to leave it at one night and see other people?" And then we have to wait till the next episode to find that there's still something between them.
- The finale was good. Love that Naomi's sister is going to stick around and stir up more trouble. Annie's "accident" will also provide interesting material, as will Liam's "kidnapping". Can't wait to see what's in store for Adrianna now that the baby storyline is over. Hopefully next season will go a lot smoother and be better planned out since they won't be changing writers.