How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-10-2010
V.I.P.

^The fact that Silver even went to the teachers house is creepy all by itself. Friend warning you and then teacher inviting you over. Those are WARNING SIGNS! Why did she still go?!

I wish the character of Silver were smarter. I feel like she throws off smart vibes, but at the same time she does such stupid things. More so than Naomi! First Dixon and now Mr. Cannon. Use your head girl.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 01-10-2010 at 03:06 AM.

05-10-2010
V.I.P.

Episode 3.04 was great! It was funny, exciting and cute. They're definitely heading into the right direction. Sasha turning up again was very unexpected Still rooting for Annie and Liam. And the Teddy story line is much better so far than I thought it would be.

Last edited by Psylocke; 05-10-2010 at 04:27 AM.
05-10-2010
V.I.P.

omg I really wonder how the Sasha/Dixon story will play out....

05-10-2010
backstage pass

90210 has really been so great this season!! i am loving it big time.

05-10-2010
fashion insider

This season is ridiclously good!!! I feel sooooooooo sorry for Ivy now!! Poor girl!!
Adriana needs to come clean about the Javier thing and get rid of that pervy manager.... cause that is just not gonna work!!! I really hope Annie & Liam get back together now! She really isn't suited to his brother.... side note: hasn't he got the strangest voice ever?? Can't believe she is gonna sell her eggs too!!!
Surprised there was no Mr.Cannon or Jen this week!!!

V.I.P.

Finally caught up. Great ep.

When Teddy said the f-word. It still shocked me. Like TV shocked me. The fact he kept on fighting it and yelling at the guy while horrible to watch but this is how a lot of these situations go. He can't just come out straight away.

Now that the girls know about the rape I really don't know where the storyline will go next.

And WTF is british guy going to do to Ivy cause if it's a revenge thing then he's going after her.

I hope Adriana's manager doesn't hurt her.

Anyone else notice how Mr Cannon sounds like Jude Law. I was doing stuff in my room while watching and if I turned away from the screen I thought it was Jude.

10-10-2010
V.I.P.

Does anyone else remember that the actor who plays Mr.Cannon was also on Dawson's Creek playing a crazy director? He's the go to guy for teen dramas

11-10-2010
V.I.P.

^I saw some of Dawson's Creek when it was on, but I was pretty young so I don't remember most of it. lol :p

Anyway, new episode tonight!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 11-10-2010 at 04:23 PM.
11-10-2010
V.I.P.

Season 3 - Episode 5 - "Catch Me If You Cannon" synopsis

A BEVERLY HILLS BABY IS BORN - Silver (Jessica Stroup), Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozsan) and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Ian (guest star Kyle Riabko) are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) fears for his life and pushes Ivy (Gillian Zinser) away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar (guest star Blair Redford). A pregnant Jen (guest star Sara Foster) seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie (Lori Loughlin) applies for the job.

I whited it out because there are spoilers.

12-10-2010
V.I.P.

I just saw the new episode. Argh!
-Ivy slept with Oscar (the british guy)
-And Mr. Cannon is evil! Silver invites Mr. Cannon to help her with her senior project -- at a hotel. The girls (Naomi, Adrianna) have set up a hidden camera to capture any wrongdoing, but Mr. Cannon is way ahead of them. He shows up with the principal and school councilor, who assume Silver is having a bipolar episode!!!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 12-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.
12-10-2010
V.I.P.

I want Cannon to go down in an epic way..I won't settle for less!
And what I like most about this season (and maybe the whole series) is that they don't drag out the storylines too much (like GG for example) and they come up with new things all the time (Dixon's test results and Annie's donor situation for example). This season is going great so far, haven't been bored at all

14-10-2010
fashion insider

Woah!!! This week's ep was really good! I was so shocked when Cannon showed up with the principal and stuff to meet Silver :O Glad to see Jen is becoming a little more human ever since she had the baby The Teddy storyline is a bit boring for me though.... like where are they gonna go with that? Interesting to see whats gonna happen between Ivy & Dixon too!!!

backstage pass

i want the take down on mr cannon, too. i wish the girls could have pulled that off... it was very to catch a predator like, i loved it. i hate oscar, he's a scumbag. gross to think ivy had her MOM'S sloppy seconds haha. this season really has been the best so far.

14-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenlynn View Post
i want the take down on mr cannon, too. i wish the girls could have pulled that off... it was very to catch a predator like, i loved it. i hate oscar, he's a scumbag. gross to think ivy had her MOM'S sloppy seconds haha. this season really has been the best so far.
I completely agree!
Poor Ivy, I feel bad for her, sleeping with that idiot. I'm excited to see how she will react when she finds out the real reason Dixon didn't want to sleep with her.

I really love this season, too. The show keeps getting better. To think how bad the first part of the first season was!

25-10-2010
V.I.P.

^Oscar is disgusting! Poor Ivy.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »