How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-10-2010
V.I.P.

New episode tonight!

25-10-2010
V.I.P.

"How Much Is That Liam In The Window" Episode Summary

Shirtless Guys and Topless Girls;New parents Jen (guest star Sara Foster) and Ryan (Ryan Eggold) find out about Naomi's (AnnaLynne McCord) rape and Jen decides to take matters into her own hands. Ryan encourages Naomi to come forward even though his own job may be in jeopardy. Victor (guest star Nestor Serrano) arranges a photo shoot for Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) and instructs her to go topless, while Navid (Michael Steger) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) watch in shock. Annie (Shenae Grimes) discovers that Charlie (guest star Evan Ross) has a dark and disturbing side when she sneaks in to observe a staged reading of his play. Liam (Matt Lanter) lands a job working shirtless in the window and on the sales floor of a clothing store. A mysterious customer offers him an opportunity he can't refuse. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) apologizes to Ivy (Gillian Zinser) for breaking up with her but doesn't realize that Ivy decided to lose her virginity to someone else. Oscar (guest star Blair Redford) confronts Laurel (guest star Kelly Lynch)and Ivy with shocking news about his past.

**Whited out due to spoilers!**

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 25-10-2010 at 06:04 PM.
25-10-2010
fashion insider

OMG Anne and Naoimi are so painful to watch because od such bad acting

26-10-2010
V.I.P.

^I don't think AnnaLynne's acting is all that bad.

Another great episode last night. I really loved that Jen was sticking up for Naomi after she found out about her getting raped by Mr. Cannon. And btw, Jen has the most amazing house I've ever seen! I'm totally jealous!

I'm glad Adriana finally told Navid about stealing Javier's songs. What she did was really bad and I almost started hating her for lying to everyone.

Liam being a window model was so random and cringe-worthy, but nice to look at for sure

26-10-2010
V.I.P.

I loved the episode too!! And about that house, it's amazing sure but it's in the middle of nowhere judging from the shots this week! I'd be scared as hell to live in it with all the full window displays and no neighbours near to call in time of need..I'm being paranoid I know

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

True! I wouldn't want that house to be where it is, I'd put it somehwere safe. But then again having neighbours can be awkward as well because all the full window displays would sure leave little to one's imagination. I'd get even more paranoid when everyone could see me all the time!

27-10-2010
fashion insider

I love Liam posing in window.

That was Oscars big plan? Sleeping with mother an doughter. He could do better.
Annie's and Charlie's storyline is so lame. And WTF was compering Charlie to Tarantino. It was an offense for mr. Tarantino

27-10-2010
backstage pass

well i doubt laurel and ivy will ever be okay again... i know i wouldn't be. this was another good episode. i can't believe how much better this show has gotten. i'm loving the turn the naomi rape storyline is taking. she is finally going to come forward, i hope.

28-10-2010
V.I.P.

^I agree, I think they do a good job at showing how hard it is for a rape victim to be taken serious. There's this case in Germany at the moment where a famous TV presenter was accused of having raped his ex-girlfriend and he even threatened her with a knife, but because she doesn't have proof - of course he said they did have sex but it was consented - she's being slammed and called a liar by everyone. It's ridiculous. But I suppose that's how it is and I'm glad 90210 goes well into that. It would have been kind of silly if Silver's plan with Cannon would have worked right away, that would have been way too unrealistic.

I'm really sad about Ivy and Laurel. I really loved how close they were. I wonder if Oscar will still be around after all that? He was a total dick but I'd love to see him become a series regular.

28-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ agreed.

hahahaah liam in the window - that was too funny.
the pool house offer was SO the OC btw..
and how can u just accept to stay at a total strangers house?!
how stupid?

im glad jen actually DOES care about her sister.
what a twisted relationship!
thank God for ryan - hes the stable thing in jen's life!

i couldnt care less about ivy - ive never liked her so her storyline doesnt really matter to me..

adrianna disgusts me.. i cant believe her consciousness allows such things. but there are such ppl around.. sigh..

fashion insider

^^I feel sorry for Adiranna. She stole the notebook without thinking and now she is paying for it

29-10-2010
backstage pass

I am hating Mr. Cannon and Oscar more and more - urgh.

29-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ tell me about it.

jamina - sigh. i dont feel sorry for her. after everything she has been through and overcome, her brains should be on full alert!

backstage pass

Also Ivy's mum is another annoying character. Firstly, get some volume in your hair instead of having it as flat as a pancake and then just leave the show - please!

30-10-2010
front row

I love Season 3 so far. I felt so sorry for Ivy in the last episode.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »