How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-05-2006
V.I.P.

Heard Mischa's character is going to die. Was that the finale for this season?

19-05-2006
V.I.P.

Yes, there was an newsbit in today's Metro about Marissa dying too....ah well....

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
19-05-2006
backstage pass

I thought about this for a while, yes I have nothing better to do with my time. If anyone here watched BTVS I think they might pull something similar to the Faith storyline.

They will keep Marissa alive (paramedics came rushing after someone called 911 because they heard a crash and saw the fire/smoke and rush her to the hospital) she will be on life support so some of the storyline revolves around her. Then later on down the season she just wakes up changed! Key word being changed. Enough of the drugs sex and rock n roll.

I think it might all depend on what Mischa wants. I mean, isn't she locked into a contract with the OC for 5 seasons? I thought all the cast was? The OC will not be the same without Marissa. And seriously, its not like Mischa's movie career is just taking off. I'll give the OC until episode 1 of season 4 to redeem themselves cuz this is just very upsetting and there is no OC without Marissa and Ryan!

19-05-2006
PrettySmileyStew ♥

nice theory.
but im not sure if shes staying in the oc.

19-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ
I thought about this for a while, yes I have nothing better to do with my time. If anyone here watched BTVS I think they might pull something similar to the Faith storyline.

They will keep Marissa alive (paramedics came rushing after someone called 911 because they heard a crash and saw the fire/smoke and rush her to the hospital) she will be on life support so some of the storyline revolves around her. Then later on down the season she just wakes up changed! Key word being changed. Enough of the drugs sex and rock n roll.

I think it might all depend on what Mischa wants. I mean, isn't she locked into a contract with the OC for 5 seasons? I thought all the cast was? The OC will not be the same without Marissa. And seriously, its not like Mischa's movie career is just taking off. I'll give the OC until episode 1 of season 4 to redeem themselves cuz this is just very upsetting and there is no OC without Marissa and Ryan!
my mom thinks she's still alive too. i hope you are right.

19-05-2006
V.I.P.

From iamfashion.blogspot.com

Quote:
Not like Marissa dying was such a huge secret –Mischa Barton already confirmed the rumours on Wednesday’s Assess Hollywood with the statement, “It’s true, it’s true. My character dies.” She also adds:

I think the show is moving in a new direction. This was a great opportunity for everyone. I was just really excited about giving everybody a good finale. You know, they needed a big season finale at the end of this year and we've had three great years and my character has been through so, so much and there's really nothing more left for her to do. So I hope this fulfills everything that the fans want and everything that the people wanted for our characters."

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
19-05-2006
V.I.P.

ho hum that whole scene at the end left me stone cold. makes no difference if she stays or dies only her replacement is about 100x more annoying than Marissa.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

thanks for the article susie bubble

19-05-2006
tfs star

Just watched the Marissa death scene on YouTube. There is a possibility that she could still be alive, until we see the aftermath of what happened we can't say for sure.

19-05-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuviel
ho hum that whole scene at the end left me stone cold. makes no difference if she stays or dies only her replacement is about 100x more annoying than Marissa.
So true, can't stand her. What was that joke about Dr. Roberts giving her a boob job?

19-05-2006
rising star

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19069,00.html

19-05-2006
front row

is there a place for me to download the o.c.? at least the finale episode.. i missed it. darnit.. wow. marissa died?????? -0-

21-05-2006
scenester

no she's not alive. she's dead. she said so in a magazine.

21-05-2006
backstage pass

I'm sure she died.In a way I'm glad because I will not watch the show anymore-I really do not like the new characters,especially Marissa's sister and I think the show has been going down and uninteresting lately.I just liked Marissa getting into troubles and the other main people but the show has really been dull with the stories lately.The next season should be the last-have Marissa's funeral,Seth and Summers wedding and Julie's happiness with Summers dad and Sandy and Kristen have a new baby=THE END.Then everyone would be happy with the show ending before they ruin the characters even more with how theyve been going.

Last edited by Little Tiny; 21-05-2006 at 02:49 PM.
22-05-2006
V.I.P.

Sandy and Kirsten have a new baby?!
Wow.

Who's her 'replacement'? i.e, the new Marissa?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
oc