How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-11-2006
Be a good one

ok just watched the last episode and i loved it! i love the new pairing if you missed it, you can watch it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnsgp_the-oc-s04-e04

18-11-2006
rising star

Chiming in to say that I am loving this season. I wasn't a fan of the previous 2 seasons, but it seems to be getting it's groove back this time, which is such a shame that it gets good right at the end.
I'm loving Taylor, that girl can deliver a line. And I loved Sandy trying to "ask out" a friend from work and being nervous, so cute.

18-11-2006
mme
backstage pass

I'm liking Taylor this season (and all her outfits)- BUT I really hope her and Ryan do not get together so soon. It's only been 5 months and I think it would not be right for him to start dating after his 2 year on/off relationship had just ended.

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Season 3 did not end fairly?! They did not even have a last romantic moment or last kiss, and she died so cruelly Give it ONE MORE week, and Ryan and Marissa soo would've gotten back together like every other time IMO, I think Ryan should have a flashback showing that he and Marissa did have a last kiss... maybe back at the model home before they left. And another flashback showing at the end of season 3 that he says 'I love you' just after Marissa dies in his arms, as she clutches his hand. That would be so cute. I just thought it was so cruel that Ryan and Marissa were a main part of the show and Marissa left without them being together. He should be having this flashback in front of Marissa's grave, and after THAT, he and the audience finally get closure because we did not get to see her funeral! Then he should start dating Taylor. PLEASE DO THIS JOSH!

I was a Ryan/Marissa fan :p

19-11-2006
tfs star

^ haha, I can see that. I loved them together too but it was always soo serious and solemn when they were together. I honestly can't wait for the taylor/Ryan pairing. I kept watching the episode 5 trailer just to be sure that it was going to happen.

19-11-2006
front row

i love the new season and the caracters. the oc is back to being hot again

mme
backstage pass

^^Hehe... glad you agree. I agree though, that Ryan and Marissa were always so serious together. Though I enjoyed them as a couple, I admit to being jealous of Ryan and Lindsay's relationship. They were so cute/funny/laidback together... I kept wondering why Ryan and Marissa didn't have that :/ I'm pretty sure that Ryan & Taylor are gonna get together soon though.. with all those hints of Taylor falling for him last epi.

Dare I say... could Taylor be the new Marissa? I love her clothes this season!

21-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
he and the audience finally get closure because we did not get to see her funeral!
I have a feeling that there will be a flashback-funeral in the finale. Seems like something Josh Schwartz would do...

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Ryan & Taylor are gonna get together soon though.. with all those hints of Taylor falling for him last epi.
I saw that too. That was really cute actually. They had really natural chemistry together. Nothing too strong, nothing too forced. It was just right and the pairing was a little unexpected.

I read in a recent issue of US Weekly that the votes are tied 50-50, when asked if the OC was better with or without Mischa Barton. I think that the OC is doing absolutely fine without her.

tfs star

I agree... I mean I don't miss Marissa, the show was good with her but it still good without her!!!
besides I like her little sister, she's like the new Marissa!

windowshopping

Kaitlin seems more like a mini Julie Cooper than Marissa to me. I miss her, but I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not that the show seems to be doing so much better without her.

I also just can't like Taylor as much as everyone else does, but I guess we'll see...

Last edited by ripchord; 24-11-2006 at 05:23 PM.
29-11-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
"Fox is ordering only 16 instead of 25 episodes of the Southern California teen drama The OC for next season.. According to Variety, Fox will be done with the show in February, and may look to replace it with a midseason series. The OC has slipped in the ratings this past season with a weekly average of 5 million viewers in the 2005-2006 season."
I didn't see that coming.

Be a good one

its all because of the time slot it is in!!! its so stupid to put it up against Grey's Anatomy. I'd hate to see it go just b/c of Fox's bad timing arrangements.

tfs star

OMG. I hope it's not true. I love the OC!

29-11-2006
V.I.P.

I know, this just cant be true. It is the only drama I watch on tv besides Nip/Tuck. I think this season is turning out really well which I was worried about without Marissa. They need to give it more of chance this season or just move to another time slot cause anything is going to bomb againist Greys Anatomy.

30-11-2006
rising star

I think they made the decision to only order 16 episodes before this season went to air, assuming that with Mischa gone the show would slide. They were right ratings wise, which means it is unlikely to be renewed. But on the flip side the show is getting the best reviews since the 1st season. And it seems that those that have stuck with it agree. I lurk over at Television Without Pity and the latest eps have all gotten average user ratings of A.
So sad that it is about to be canned just as it gets good.

30-11-2006
tfs star

Kaitlin looks so hot in the last episode. Cant wait to see the next on.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
oc