How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-11-2006
front row

I LIVE IN SLOUGH! I am right next to Slough Trading Estate home to the Office! I am not sure if I should be proud of that though, hehe. The office is the best show ever. No we don't all speak like Gareth and I don't know David, hehe. I always get asked those questions when I say I am from Slough. And yes...it really IS that depressing.

14-11-2006
front row

That's cool the_libertine! at least your hometown is popular for something! I live in a town that is relatively small, oh well - VERY small, only 57000 people (I live in Finland, so there you go). This is quite depressing place as well.. No tv-shows or popular stories that would take place in the wonderful boring-ness of my lovely hometown

05-01-2007
trendsetter

The latest episode, "Back from Vacation"

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-offi...29/links/14811

06-01-2007
front row

I need Pam and Jim to hook up like NOW
Last episode was heartbreaking. The Pam/Dwight scene was so so good.

08-01-2007
rising star

jon kransinski is a sexy beast ...i just spent the last seven hours watching the entire season so far..i'm so exhausted

08-01-2007
trendsetter

Originally posted in the LJ The Office community
New Yahoo Clips
Yahoo has posted three clips for this week's episode. Let me just say: I think this is going to be a good one.

http://tv.yahoo.com/the-office-nbc/show/36001

In the upper right hand corner. Yahoo's buggy, so if it doesn't work, try reloading the page or even opening it in a different browser.

10-02-2007
front row

^erin_k... that avatar is brilliant!

...is it completely wrong of me to think that Dwight and Angela are kind of adorable? :p

front row

bass.face, noooo it's not wrong, the are totally adorable my fave pair since nothing's happening between Jim/Pam right now

Thursday's episode was heartbreaking

27-02-2007
trendsetter

Thanks bass.face ! and daisyduck i agree that thursdays episode was sad. and no new episodes for 6 weeks. which is just mean

http://officetally.com/

http://www.dunderball.com/

The office fansites with interesting clips, facts, etc. One more -

http://community.livejournal.com/theoffice_us

You can also watch full episodes on Fanpop - you can get the link from Dunderball.com

04-03-2007
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

My boyfriend and I ripped through seasons 1 and 2 of The Office last week... we LOVE it... (the American version)... We're pretty interested in Jim and Pam... the hanger from season two was great, and frustrating... But I guess there is a new girl that comes in Season 3. We haven't watched any of this season's new episodes..

04-03-2007
trendsetter

^ If you didn't want to wait for season 3 to come out on dvd, there are full episodes on : http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-office-%2528us%2529/links?sort_method=datecreated&tag_name[]=full+episode . It's a great season !

04-03-2007
windowshopping

I never took to the British version but the American one is amaaaaaaaazing! I absolutely adore JAM. i really hope they get together soon. I don't like Karen.

Be a good one

Why haven't I visited this thread before?!!? The Office (American version) is the funniest show on tv! I loooove Jam Can they just get together already?! I love how the cast members are really funny in real life too

trendsetter

angela and dwight forever

09-05-2007
front row

I'm so excited about tomorrow's Beach Games! It looks like such a great episode. (there's promos at nbc.com and youtube.com, just check out officetally.com for the links)

And I can't believe the 3rd season has gone by so fast!! I mean it's the grande finale already next week... How am I going to get by the whole long summer without Dwight?!?
Okay and it wouldn't kill anyone to finally see something positive in the Jam-front now before the summer...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
office, version