The Official Harry Potter Thread #2 - Page 13 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
14-08-2010
fashion icon

I had the same feeling Zann, I contemplated for a few moments and then I realized someone would probably end up telling me where it split so it doesn't matter if I find out now.

16-08-2010
V.I.P.

The spot where they decided to split the movies is different than any of the ones I had thought of. I think I like their decision though. I am just so excited to see the final result!

17-08-2010
V.I.P.

Don't know if this is real but it's pretty cool.

mugglenet.com

18-08-2010
windowshopping

Did anybody see this? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Parody HD)))))

22-08-2010
V.I.P.

a little Q&A about DH1...there was a screening a few days ago, so this is full of spoilers!!! (answers obviously whited out)

1. How did Ron react to Hermione being tortured?: Irrationally... That entire scene was just how I imagined it in the books. The Malfoy mansion was absolutely perfect.

2. Were there peacocks?: there may have been... I didn't notice any. But it doesn't mean they weren't there.

3. Were Ron/Hermione done justice?: it was very clear that it was Ron and Hermione. The scene in the forest when Ron saves Harry's live while he's swimming underwater to get the sword of Godric Griffindor was amazing.

4. Was the locket scene like you imagined it would be?: When harry opened it, Voldemort played on Ron's fears and it's great. His fears for his family, but very vividly his fear that Hermione is into Harry. And the smoke that comes out of the locket is almost like the smoke monster from LOST. It has smoke versions of Harry and Hermione saying the most vicious and hurtful things to Ron. Then they start making out with very little clothes on.

5. Do Harry and Hagrid go straight to the Burrow after the 7 Potters fighting sequence..or do they still stop at the Tonks' house?: No, they go straight to the burrow. And spoiler alert... Hedwig dies. But I was very happy with the way she dies

6. Is Mad-Eye's death properly acknowledged?: It's very abrupt...They arrive back to the Burrow and Bill gives the news that Mad-eye is dead.

7. Was the Lupin/Harry scene at Grimmauld Place included?: No. There is a great part with Lupin though. Right when the seven potters get back to the Burrow Lupin comes in with a bleed Weasley puts him on the couch, grabs harry and slams him against the wall and asks him what the creature that sat in the back of his defense against the dark arts class in Harry's 3rd year.

8. I'm a Weasley fangirl..so please tell me anything you can remember from the wedding. Ron/Hermione/Krum, the reaction to Kingsley's patronus, etc: Oh yeah the Krum scene is PERFECT. Ron and Hermione are circling the punch bowl and Ron is pretending not to look at her. Krum comes up to Hermione and takes her out to dance. Ron is furiously watching them. As soon as the dance stops, one of Fleur's friends walks by and his eyes go from Hermione's straight to this other girl and he walks away and ditches Hermione

9. So would you say, then, that Ron's character is done justice in this movie? His character has been..butchered in some of the past movies. : Yes.

10. Can you tell me about the Death Eaters crashing the wedding? Is Greyback there, was there chaos after the patronus, etc.: It's not a drawn out scene. Kingsley's terrifying message entered the tent and everything stopped. it was a bloodchilling delivery. Then Death Eaters show up and the trio ducks for cover. Soon they find each other's hands and apparate to Picadilly Circus.

11. Was the..discrimination against the Mudbloods done justice? Like..do we see them on the run, does Hermione still go to the trial, etc.: No,that is cut out... Hermione does not go on trial. But they're hating.

12. Is Dobby's death and burial as completely heartbreaking as it is in the book?
Did anyone help Harry bury him?: OMG yes. I was fighting back the tears. The scene was SO SAD. Little Dobby is just SO happy to be in Harry's arms... and then he dies and you just want to give him a great big hug.

13. Is the Harry/Ginny relationship shown or do they kiss? And if they do, does Ron burst in on them or anything?:
yeah they're making out in the kitchen in the Burrow before the wedding. And fred (I think) comes in and just chills out by the sink just looking at them. It's a really funny/awkward scene

14. Is Snape in any scenes at all?: Yes. very few.

23-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Harry Potter actor's family deny kill threats

The father and brother of an actress who appeared in the Harry Potter films have denied threatening to kill her.

Afshan Azad, 22, played Padma Patil, a classmate of the wizard from the film series based on JK Rowling's books.

Her father, Abdul Azad, 54, and brother, Ashraf Azad, 22, both from Longsight, Manchester, are accused of making the threat on 21 May.

Both entered not guilty pleas to the charges at Manchester Crown Court on Monday.

Ashraf Azad also denied a charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm in Longsight on the same date.

Both men were bailed on condition that they live at their home address in Longsight, do not contact Miss Azad or her partner, and do not travel to London.

Richard Vardon, prosecuting, told the court the complainant, now living in London, will be giving evidence at the trial.

Proceedings are due to begin on 20 December.

Miss Azad first appeared as her character - the twin sister of Parvati Patil - in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

She also featured in Harry Potter And The Order of the Phoenix, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
bbc.co.uk

23-08-2010
fashion icon

^Oh my gosh... I hope that she's okay! I wonder what the circumstances were that lead to this to happen???

26-08-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Three new images from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I have been featured in Brazil's Abril Joven Harry Potter photo book, featuring Hermione wearing Slytherin's locket; Harry, Ron, and Hermione peaking through a window at number 12, Grimmauld Place; and Ron and Hermione sitting on a cot inside the trio's tent.

source- ontd

Last edited by fashionmuse; 26-08-2010 at 03:59 PM.

26-08-2010
fashion icon

^oohh whats with the track suit bottoms Hermione? Its not very good looking, although I must say the two of them look so cute together!

26-08-2010
V.I.P.

Love the new pictures!!! All three of them look amazing. There's so much emotion in those photographs. I can't wait to see their performances! Everyone who was lucky enough to catch the Chicago screening said that Dan, Emma, and Rupert give brilliant performances.

26-08-2010
fashion icon

^Maybe they will finally get nominated for the big awards? Its about time that people saw it as a proper contender, I mean Lord of The Rings can win at the Oscars so why can't Harry Potter?

26-08-2010
V.I.P.

i think they wait for DH2, LOTR only got the awards for the last part either (maybe for costume stuff before, but not the big ones). but they def deserve Awards and will get some, they are quality films and critically acclaimed so i believe they're just waiting for the last one to be released.

26-08-2010
tfs star

I don't think they'll get the big awards. Nominations, hopefully, but I doubt they'll actually win best picture or anything.

26-08-2010
fashion icon

^ I wish they would win best picture or something but its not very likely. Its always the films no ones ever herd about that end up winning... sometimes the film industry can be really pretentious!

27-08-2010
tfs star

ooo the locket looks interesting!

Well if the oscars are still nominating 10 movies for Best Motion Picture, then DH1 or DH2 has a good chance? I can see DH winning technical awards, but Daniel, Emma, and Rupert better have amazing performances to be even considered. They do have a better chance being nominated than winning unfortunately.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, harry, official, potter, thread