How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-12-2011
trendsetter

They're busy shooting episode 13 at the moment and Ginny has been shooting lots of underwater stuff. I'll leave that with you to specualte upon!

09-12-2011
V.I.P.

I hope the ratings start to stabilize this week, but then it's going to go off air for a bit. It keeps dropping, minimally, but still...I think football is hurting it.

09-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
They're busy shooting episode 13 at the moment and Ginny has been shooting lots of underwater stuff. I'll leave that with you to specualte upon!
Ohhh, you keep teasing us, littlepaperstars! Can't wait to see what this series has in store not only in ep 7 but for the rest of the season. (I REALLY hope they don't make us wait 3 or 4 seasons to see Mary Margaret and David get together.) You're really encouraging us with your enthusiasm for the upcoming eps, littlepaperstars, and the production values of the show are just amazing too. I know I'll be a loyal viewer until the end.

10-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
I love all of these little details you share littlepaperstars.
Maybe Snow White meets the Little Mermaid. :p Unless of course it is in Storybrooke. Then it would be slightly different. lol
I love this show and I am so excited for every episode to come!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 10-12-2011 at 07:36 AM.
10-12-2011
fashion icon

^I bet in Storybrooke the Little Mermaid is on the high school swim team or something. That would be logical, wouldn't it? Although you never know, they do like to throw in a twist or too. And if they are adding the Little Mermaid to the mix my sister is going to be psyched, it's her favorite fairytale!

trendsetter

This is a massive SPOLIER warning. Avoid at all costs is you don't want to know too much about Jamie's character before tomorrow, because the link has a whole lot of that going on! He looks beautiful btw!

http://vimeo.com/33446184

11-12-2011
front row

^ Tonight's episode looks soo great!!!!!

11-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
This is a massive SPOLIER warning. Avoid at all costs is you don't want to know too much about Jamie's character before tomorrow, because the link has a whole lot of that going on! He looks beautiful btw!

http://vimeo.com/33446184
Oh boy... Jamie is so hot! I love his accent! lol
But yes, major spoilers!!!

11-12-2011
fashion icon

Oh my gosh... was this episode good.
I knew I was right about the sheriff, totally the Huntsman. And I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen to him... but really??? That was just mean. And now my ship has gone and sunk... no more Emma and Graham. Of course the evil queen kills off the first person who actually began to remember the fairytale world. Now Henry is going to try and convince other people, which isn't going to be easy. Ugh, this episode was so well acted but it makes me so angry. And I can't believe that no one realized that the mausoleum they were in was Regina's father's, until she said so. It was like, hello, look at the plaque and then get the hell out of there. And Jamie's accent was so yummy... why did they have to axe him off??? But I'm guessing that since this was created by the creators of Lost that he might somehow make an appearance again (if only in fairy tale world). They do like throwing in twists and turns.

fashion insider

Eww. The Evil Queen is a murderer and rapist!

11-12-2011
fashion icon

^Yes... I was like wtf. Making the evil queen a rapist certainly makes her even more awful. She made him into her little sex-slave. That bit made me shudder.

fashion insider

Since it was revealed that the Evil Queen's father's name is Henry Mills, I'm guessing she is the miller's daughter. Perhaps that was what Snow (probably accidently) revealed which forced the EQ to marry Snow's father? And separated the EQ from her love. Maybe Snow's father - the king - even had the EQ's lover killed. It definitely seemed like she wanted revenge on Snow AND the king since she said one down, another to go (paraphrased).

12-12-2011
backstage pass

that episode was so good and hearbreaking. i hate regina.

i noticed that the garage's name is "marine garage" maybe its a little mermaid reference? and what is written on snow white's wall when she talks to emma? theres a huge crow painted on the wall.

12-12-2011
trendsetter

Lets be honest who wouldn't want a leather clad Jamie Dornan as their sex-slave! I told you it was a goodie! But the thing about the mausoleum is the no one would have thought anything of it being there until someone started questioning things.You get the horrible feeling that Regina shagged Snows father into an early grave don't you? Rather than just having him killed! Will Graham be back? Not saying! I do know what was in Jamies contract though! Just a by-the-by, incase you wondering why that wolf looked familiar (and who wasn't ) apparently he has been in the Twilight films too.

12-12-2011
V.I.P.

The scenes between Emma and Graham were perfect...I was really hoping her kiss would somehow save his heart from being destroyed! Oh well, I hope he finds a way to come back since this is a fairytale show with magic. I can't picture anyone else being a better love interest for Emma.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time