How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-12-2011
fashion insider

^I actually thought that SL was rather contrived. Didn't see much chemistry between them either until the last couple of scenes. And then I really wanted her to save him.

12-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
Lets be honest who wouldn't want a leather clad Jamie Dornan as their sex-slave! I told you it was a goodie!
id want him only if it was consensual. the fact that Regina is a rapist makes her ireedemable for me. jamie is so beautiful. i hope that maybe because he remembered his past he can maybe wake up in the fairy tale world. i'll miss him if we don't see him again

12-12-2011
trendsetter

^Erm, it was a joke. And no, I wasn't making light of rape, before someone jumps on me for that (for personal reasons, know that would never happen). I was just saying that Jamie was looking tasty in leather and who wouldn't want some of that?

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 12-12-2011 at 09:03 AM.
12-12-2011
fashion insider

^^I agree that she is irredeemable now so I hope they don't try to. As for Graham, he seems to be dead but they can still have him in fairytaleland since they are all flashbacks scenes. Though, considering he became the EQ's sex toy, not sure I want more scenes of him.

12-12-2011
backstage pass

i know you were joking . i would tell you if i thought you were mocking rape. i'm sorry if i didn't say it well. i talked about regina because i wanted to. i sort of elaborated on your statement but my comment was related to yours but not the same subject.

12-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
^^I agree that she is irredeemable now so I hope they don't try to. As for Graham, he seems to be dead but they can still have him in fairytaleland since they are all flashbacks scenes. Though, considering he became the EQ's sex toy, not sure I want more scenes of him.
yes i thought about flashbacks too. i want to know what happens if a character remembers his past. graham remembered but he died. i wonder if it has consequences if they remember or nothing. like maybe the queen loses some of her power if they remember?

12-12-2011
trendsetter

^^Well, wires got crossed, no harm done either way .

Don't forget we still have the question of finsing out who Dr Whale is and whether his relationship with Mary Margret has anything to do with Regina's meddling, espesially after she warned MM away from David.

I know that was the last episode of the year but ABC are going to re-show all seven epis over the New Year if you want to watch them all again.

12-12-2011
backstage pass

Last night's ep was heart-breaking and amazing. *SPOILERS WHITED OUT: I LOVE that Graham remembered! Maybe now Henry will be even more insistent that everyone listen to him and Emma will believe the kid more! And when Emma punched Regina I literally squealed!
And the promo for the next new eps looks SO good! I saw Hansel and Gretel!

Again, I hope it doesn't take a really long time for Mary Margaret and David to get together but there is so much to explore and the show is doing that in such a great way, that the path to that point is still massively entertaining.

Last edited by randhrshipper1; 12-12-2011 at 10:28 AM.
12-12-2011
fashion icon

Quote:

Don't forget we still have the question of finsing out who Dr Whale is and whether his relationship with Mary Margret has anything to do with Regina's meddling, espesially after she warned MM away from David.

I know that was the last episode of the year but ABC are going to re-show all seven epis over the New Year if you want to watch them all again.
My sister and I were talking about who Doctor Whale could be, and we think he might be Pinocchio (which isn't strictly a fairytale but they do have Jiminy Cricket so that's part of our reasoning). Which would mean he is a lier and Geppetto was his "father." And Jiminy Cricket would be his voice of conscious. Also, remember in the Disney version Pinocchio ends up in a whale. Thus an allusion to his name. Clearly, my sister and I have spent way too much time thinking about this. Also, we could be totally wrong about this. But at the moment that's the only person we could think of him being.

backstage pass

Quote:

good. i didn't want to make you feel bad because of my hate of regina and my bad english.

whale drives me nuts! i thought maybe he was related to pinochio or the little mermaid because of the name. he could be the big bad wolf too because he was attracted to the red riding hood. i think he is bad news.

12-12-2011
front row

Yesterday's episode was the best of the series for me! I really hope these events trigger Emma into fight mode. I feel like that would be incredibly more entertaining rather than just to watch her question/deny the fairytale world. Although, obviously, we needed a good introduction to all the characters.

12-12-2011
tfs star

Even though I knew that Graham's death was coming, I was still like 'That B***H!" pertaining to the Evil Queen. I really loved the last scene between Emma & Graham and the cemetery scene between Emma, Graham & EQ. This show remains my favorite of the season.

V.I.P.

This had to be the best episode of the season so far. I really like Graham's storyline. It is really sweet. I still can't believe he dies!! Does anyone think it is possible he will come back? I know they could still show his character in flashbacks.

13-12-2011
trendsetter

I knew as soon as the contract came in that Jamie only had a seven epi contract, that's not been an easy secret for any of us to keep! Thats definately the last we'll see of Graham but there has been discussion regarding the Huntsman. I'm not sure they were quite prepared for people to fall in love with the character the way they have.

I also know that Emma will be up against Sydney/Magic Mirror for the Sheriff's job.

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

^ thanks for the information. I can't wait to see how things play out for his position.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time