How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

I would be happy with the Huntsman too I just want to continue seeing Jamie Dornan on my TV! Though I think his death wasn't very well thought by the producers. Now that everyone fell in love with him they killed him off. They should have waited to see some reactions from some early viewings maybe? Reminds me of Lost, where the producers were planning to kill off Jack in the first episodes, but when they saw how likeable he was to the viewers they decided to keep him afterall.
Posted via Mobile Device

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
I want Graham back!!! Can we sign a petition or something?? I'm only half joking!!
I agree, I'm hoping there's some loophole to get him back in the finale. I love him and Emma together.

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

^Well, Graham is dead in the real world, but since all of the characters (except for Henry) were originally taken from the fairy tale world, wouldn't the Huntsman be dead too?
I think the only way they could do it is to tell stories from the past involving the Huntsman... Unless of course they work some kind of magic to bring him back from the dead, but even Rumplestiltskin said previously that it was not possible (in regards to Prince Charming).

Either way, I like Jamie Dornan and the last episode only made me like his character even more.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 19-12-2011 at 10:00 PM.
20-12-2011
fashion insider

^Yes, the fairytale world is their past and the modern world is their present (time is frozen). Graham is dead but stories could still be told about the Huntsman. I'm guessing that Prince Charming was "just" injured then, and not dead when the curse happened since he survived and came to the modern world too.

I like Jamie/Graham too but if he's just coming back as the EQ's sex slave then I rather he doesn't. I'm not sure what else they can do for him. They could show us flashbacks of his origin - but we were already told about it. And unless, they tie into the stories they are telling, then it's kinda superfluous.

20-12-2011
V.I.P.

Omgod I wasn't aware the EQ knew who she was..

21-12-2011
V.I.P.

^Oh yes, she definitely knows. She and Mr.Gold both know who they are.

22-12-2011
V.I.P.

At first she seemed confused !

22-12-2011
trendsetter

^ she probably just acts that way. The only thing she doesn't know about is the character of Emma.

22-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedcrazyness View Post
^Oh yes, she definitely knows. She and Mr.Gold both know who they are.
I have a suspicion that Rumplestiltskin remembers who he is too! They haven't revealed that, though. If that is the case, however, then he knows who Emma is and isn't giving her identity away to the Evil Queen. So that makes me like him more! I guess we'll have to wait to see.

22-12-2011
trendsetter

I think it's either episode 8 that is Rumplestiltskin's origins episode. We find out much more about him then.

22-12-2011
V.I.P.

Mr gold was the one who arranged the mayor's adoption with Emma's son.. (that can not be a coincidence) so I suspect he definitely knows who he is..

23-12-2011
fashion insider

I always thought Rumples knew who he was. Someone like him would have left a loophole in his own curse...

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

Spoilery interview of the writers for the upcoming episodes!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/23/on...-a-time-scoop/

24-12-2011
backstage pass

I CAN'T WAIT for a Rumple-focused ep! Robert is such an amazing actor. And I love that the writers/creators firmly let us know that there will be a Mary/Margaret and David episode coming up and that that particular storyline continues in other episodes as well. Lord, it's bad how much I already love this show and we're only 7 epsiodes in!

24-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
I always thought Rumples knew who he was. Someone like him would have left a loophole in his own curse...
I think that because it's his curse he's "immune" to it and since EQ/Regina was the one to cast the spell she's "immune" to it too.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time