How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-02-2012
V.I.P.

I'm so excited for episode 13!!! I'm not going to watch any of the clips though. I don't want anything to be spoilt!!!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 17-02-2012 at 04:07 AM.

19-02-2012
front row

I was spoiled by last week's stellar episode. This week's was a bit boring and dragged out a bit too long. I don't know why, but everytime Katherine gets screen time, I get sleepy. Perhaps it's her monotonous voice?

fashion insider

*Sigh*

Let's see what the next episode has to offer.

trendsetter

I'm like 10 minutes in and it's quite boring. We'll see how the episode develops.

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

If I had to guess, I would say August is Rumple's son...? It looks like Belle is back next week.

20-02-2012
fashion icon

This episode was pretty dull, doesn't compare to the other episodes at all. However, I did like learning more about Katherine's backstory. It's nice to know that she wasn't in love with Prince Charming and she had someone else too. I was worried that they were going to make it so that she loved him but he couldn't return the affections.

trendsetter

I didn't even finish watching it cos the stream was ****ing about and not loading. I guess it's a good thing, I can watch it next week instead since there's no episode.

I've actually become more interested in the Rumple/Belle love story than Snow/Charming now.

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

The new episode was ok, but not great. I had high hopes for it and was kind of disappointed.
-I didn't expect Mary Margaret and David to end up together yet. That would've been too easy.
-The stranger in town, August, did he copy make himself a copy of Henry's book or did he change it somehow?

I really like the Belle/Rumplestiltskin storyline. I'm excited that Belle is coming back.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 20-02-2012 at 08:10 PM.
20-02-2012
fashion icon

^I feel like he added new stories to Henry's book. I'm curious to know how August knows everything about everyone. It almost seems like he's the real person controlling/altering the story, not Regina. Or if he isn't controlling the storyline he's certainly documenting what happens to the fairytale characters. I wonder why.

backstage pass

I am always disappointed at the end of the Prince Charming-focused eps, for the reason that they ALWAYS end badly for Mary Margaret/David. (I don't know how much longer I can take pain for Mary Margaret--it's getting excessive! I know it's too early for them to be together free and clear but come on!) I guess that's what the writers intend, though. I thought the siren scene was a good action bit and I liked Kathryn more than I ever have during this ep! I am REALLY hoping that since it was the real world counterpart of her fairytale world love Frederick who found the empty car that he somehow found her and they are somewhere together. As for August, I FIRMLY believe he is the writer of the book. I think he made a copy for Henry and possibly added new stories. We'll see what happens.

05-03-2012
fashion insider

When the show started off with the fairies, I thought, "Wow, how real Disney of them." But when they showed 'Dreamy' (who is now Grumpy) hatch out of an egg--I was thinking, "Okay, now they're just messing with us." But all and all is was a really nice episode.
Mary Margaret + Leroy (Grumpy) = One Hell of a complicated friendship that I would love to see again.

About Time!

YouTube/TVPromoHD

Last edited by BaBorrow; 05-03-2012 at 06:01 AM.
05-03-2012
V.I.P.

^So excited for little red riding hood! Speaking of is it just me or are the episodes dragging on too much with no real 'discovery'?

05-03-2012
backstage pass

I also think it was high time for a Red-focused ep!

As for last night's ep, I also agree about Mary Margaret and Leroy--good friendship stuff. A sweet ep, with Grumpy's romance, the Belle scene was great, and there is clearly a lot more to come before we find out what really happened to Kathryn. Since Emma said the gym teacher--the real world version of Kathryn's fairytale love, Frederick--found the car, I'm assuming he's not missing too and therefore they are not somewhere together like I hoped. Clearly, Regina did something to those phone records to incriminate David, but Emma will no doubt get to the bottom of it by the end of the season. I think Regina has Kathryn locked up somewhere.

I can understand how you can feel the eps are "dragging" WerbowyStegner, but I think it just seems that way because the writers like to spread out the main plots--Mary/David and general curse lifting--amid single eps focused on specific characters, like Grumpy in last night's ep. I would prefer a faster pace with those main plots, too, but I wouldn't want to miss some of these great character eps either! So I guess its a trade-off.

05-03-2012
fashion icon

^Well... Regina is certainly capable of keeping someone held against their own will... look at Belle. It will certainly be interesting to see what happens to Katheryn. I don't think she's dead though. Probably locked up by Regina. But also, since she's a fairytale character she can't leave the town, so something would have happened to her anyways even if it isn't Regina's fault. But Regina definitely tampered with the phone records. Hopefully the truth comes out soon. I wonder if the Evil Queen has ever had a friend, a real friend that she didn't manipulate, because she certainly isn't a good friend to Katheryn.

I really liked seeing the budding friendship between Mary Margaret and Leroy, it was very sweet. The story between Grumpy and the fairy was cute and so sad at the same time too. Heartbreaking really.

I feel terrible for Mary-Margaret how she's was shamed by the town's people, why is it always the girl who has to deal with the repercussions??? It didn't seem like David was really being shunned.

I'm really excited to see Red's story... we've seen her as a background character quite a lot but I'm curious to see what they do with her story. I wonder if the "bad wolf" will be a man? Anyways, I'm sure her story will be interesting.

trendsetter

The whole Paleyfest session for OUAT

It's quite funny.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 06-03-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time